• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on May 14, 2015, 05:27:12 PM
An Art Bell virgin. Does an Art Bell fanatic get 40 of these if they prank Noory on the air?

I hear Maryanne still hasn't found a cat astrologer.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on May 14, 2015, 06:33:32 PM
Ok who's paying for my ticket? ;)

Just remember to bring your ipad case & don't worry about the ticket.  Aldous told me there's always room at the compound for one more misfit.  Or are you in the miscreant category?

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 14, 2015, 05:09:10 PM
I can't wait until July 20 so I can get all high with eyenoeyeno when she first hears Art Bell.  :D
Yay

No Quarter

Quote from: Morgus on May 14, 2015, 04:14:57 PM
John Lear appeared in a 60s Batman episode featuring the Puzzler.
John was in a scene featuring a Lear Jet.

LOL, gonna have to look for that one

Many thanks, Morgus!

serenity

Quote from: Morgus on May 14, 2015, 04:14:57 PM
John Lear appeared in a 60s Batman episode featuring the Puzzler.
John was in a scene featuring a Lear Jet.

Hey Morgus i gotta ask. Are you in New Orleans and do I know you? Sorry, i just figure no one outside of here knows who Morgus is. Btw wheres Chopsley? And i gotta find that episode too!

nika01

cricket

Did the Rapture of AB fans happen and I am left alone, in a library, with broken glasses?

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 14, 2015, 06:42:52 PM
#davepaysjaztix

Does that mean I can never say anything bad about Dave anymore?

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on May 14, 2015, 08:54:50 PM

AND you have to become a fan.

Morgus

Quote from: serenity on May 14, 2015, 07:21:39 PM
Sorry, i just figure no one outside of here knows who Morgus is.
Btw wheres Chopsley? And i gotta find that episode too!
Noory knows who Dr. Morgus is, he watched him on TV as a kid in Detroit. :D

phrodo

Quote from: jazmunda on May 14, 2015, 08:54:50 PM

Only if he buys you new glasses and gives you gas money to drive from Australia.

Queen

Quote from: Morgus on May 14, 2015, 09:06:48 PM
Noory knows who Dr. Morgus is, he watched him on TV as a kid in Detroit. :D

So thats why detroit went sour norry was their now it all makes sence  altho give dave credit he got on art bells cape and road off into coast land and made his big money thanks to art.  And to thank art for it he brings on john david otes or whatever that quacks name is.  You go noory. But however i do see why he needs tommy. Tommy makes dave look thin lmao. 

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on May 14, 2015, 09:02:15 PM
AND you have to become a fan.

So I guess I'll just stay home then.  :-\

popple

Quote from: bateman on May 14, 2015, 06:39:48 PM
I emailed her about a local paw reader.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: ItsOver on May 13, 2015, 10:30:32 PM
I'm with you on the Black Crowes.  I can't get into a drunken singer with a mouth full of mush.

I have  deep hatred for them and the band Phish who sucks even worse.

PrairieGhost

I know this is off topic but sadly B.B. King has passed. R.I.P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fk2prKnYnI

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 14, 2015, 11:08:47 PM
I have  deep hatred for them and the band Phish who sucks even worse.

I couldn't agree more and I would add the Dave Matthews Band to the list.

michio

I don't know if this has been previously suggested, but here goes. Lawrence M. Krauss would be an excellent guest for Art.  The conversation with the Arizona State University theoretical physicist and cosmologist, might range from religion (or the lack of), to the mechanics of the stars, and at the quantum level how something could come out of "nothing." He's got a quick wit and isn't afraid to use it. Great guy/scientist, in my opinion.

I believe Neil deGrasse Tyson was already mentioned as a potential guest. I strongly concur. He's another very cool scientist. Both as guests would be a real treat for science lovers.

phrodo

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 14, 2015, 11:59:47 PM
I know this is off topic but sadly B.B. King has passed. R.I.P.

The Thrill is Gone....   :(  :'(

Nick el Ass

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 15, 2015, 12:35:28 AM
I couldn't agree more and I would add the Dave Matthews Band to the list.

Absolutely. Anyone who claims to be all about environmental stuff, and then has his tour bus driver go over a bridge while dumping 800 pounds of shit from the it on boaters below/ into the Chicago River is a loser.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/chi-0503100266mar10-story.html

Phish's keyboard guy is a creeper too.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1476993/phish-bassist-arrested-for-child-endangerment/

pate

Quote from: bateman on May 14, 2015, 06:39:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHixChYgGRI

I hear the PerpFessor haint...

Roswells, Art

I have this ghost picture or pareidoilia picture I would like to send to Art Bell (maybe you've heard of him) for October but I would also like to post it in the Supernatural Experiences thread. I wonder if I posted it in that thread would Art still want it for his website? Also I took the picture on my phone so I wonder if there's a way for people to know exactly where it was it was taken. Are there gps coordinates in phone pictures? I'd rather not have certain people know where I live.

albrecht

Quote from: Nick el Ass on May 15, 2015, 01:56:05 AM

Phish's keyboard guy is a creeper too.

http://www.mtv.com/news/1476993/phish-bassist-arrested-for-child-endangerment/
Just a little disappointed in the Hell's Angels after reading that. Why wasn't he stomped? Nine year old daughter, jeez. Outlaws, Banditos, etc or even most dads would've taken care of the business right there. Buck up Angels.

Quote from: Cwn Annwn on May 13, 2015, 03:44:46 PM
I don't see much connection between what people (experts, the majority, or whatever) believe, what they are prepared to believe, the grounds upon which they are prepared to believe, and what I believe, what I am prepared to believe, and the grounds (if any are specifiable) upon which I am prepared to believe.

FortRock

FROM THE SCORPION ARMY INDOCTRINATION COMMAND:

TEACHING FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHY DAVE TWINKLETOES NEEDS TO GO, AND GO NOW!
HERE IS A FACEBOOK PAGE CALLED "STUPID STUFF GEORGE NOORY SAYS" "LIKE IT"!
THE SCORPION ARMY WORRIES TWINKLETOES DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SPEAK PROPER
ENGLISH!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stupid-Stuff-George-Noory-Says/209145875851432

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 15, 2015, 11:28:55 AM

I've wondered why Rummy left out unknown knowns - the things we know that we don't know we know

Juan

And angels and portals.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: michio on May 15, 2015, 12:55:58 AM
I don't know if this has been previously suggested, but here goes. Lawrence M. Krauss would be an excellent guest for Art.  The conversation with the Arizona State University theoretical physicist and cosmologist, might range from religion (or the lack of), to the mechanics of the stars, and at the quantum level how something could come out of "nothing." He's got a quick wit and isn't afraid to use it. Great guy/scientist, in my opinion.

Yes, he could do his whole universe from nothing bit. He always pops up along with Dawkins et al discussing atheism. Personally, I find him slightly irritating, but I have had enough Kaku to last me a lifetime so it would be nice to hear from another physicist for a change. It would be interesting to know, from someone who is inside the field, how Krauss is regarded among his peers, as he is one of those people who is very prominent in the media, but I don't know how respected he is among his colleagues.