• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

lonevoice

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 30, 2015, 10:42:22 PM
According to MV on the GabCast, nominating something for top right corner automatically disqualifies it. ;D

Dammit...errr..darn it.

someguy

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 30, 2015, 10:42:36 PM
Don't worry about the Dave bots.

I'm not a george noory fan I fall asleep to old art bell shows almost every night

someguy

this is the saddest song because it meant art bell was signing off

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLiLMboE9I8

Heather Wade

Quote from: someguy on April 30, 2015, 10:43:48 PM
I'm not a george noory fan I fall asleep to old art bell shows almost every night

And now you've personally f....n pissed him off. 

Nick el Ass

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 30, 2015, 10:48:23 PM
And now you've personally pissed him off.

You forgot to add the f-word to that.

someguy

And now you've personally pissed him off.

didn't sound so pissed off to me, that was funny as hell

morgana213

Quote from: Art Bell on April 30, 2015, 10:29:04 PM
You are a f.....g troll and I can see you are hyped the f..k up. It's great to have you here mother F...er, thanks for being such a big f...ing fan.

Art F...ing Bell
Priceless!

I'm planning on going to a few second-hand stores this weekend to buy myself a new Art Bell Listening Chair.
Looking for something similar to this beauty

someguy

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 30, 2015, 10:53:58 PM
I'm planning on going to a few second-hand stores this weekend to buy myself a new Art Bell Listening Chair.

NO! I used remote viewing and you will get bed bugs from used furniture

bateman

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on April 30, 2015, 10:53:58 PM

Is that the Marty Crane special?

ItsOver

You are a f.....g troll and I can see you are hyped the f..k up. It's great to have you here mother F...er, thanks for being such a big f...ing fan.

Art F...ing Bell
Ha!  Please.  Dave's mom is reading this.   :D

Heather Wade

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 30, 2015, 10:50:07 PM
You forgot to add the f-word to that.

You're right.  Fixed it.  Please don't report me.

Quote from: bateman on April 30, 2015, 10:58:48 PM
Is that the Marty Crane special?

That is a good chair.

PrairieGhost

I see there's a few Southern Illinois folk on here. I'm also in Southern Illinois.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: ItsOver on April 30, 2015, 11:05:11 PM
Ha!  Please.  Dave's mom is reading this.   :D

His own granddaughter found the site while searching for George Noory sucks, and I bet momma Noory feels the same way.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 30, 2015, 11:10:28 PM
You're right.  Fixed it.  Please don't report me.

That is much better. I'm sure Art will be pleased, muwahaha.

pyewacket

Art F...ing Bell

WOW!!!

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 30, 2015, 09:43:44 PM
Only songs from the 40s are free to use for bumper music. Pick accordingly.

40s music ain't bad...a retro theme night with the free music, suitable for rebroadcast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvH-nbindvk

eddie dean

Quote from: (Redacted) on April 30, 2015, 10:38:32 PM
And this too, ermahgherd.  Weird thing is, as soon as I read Art's response, a wicked cat fight broke out under my window.  Delightfully creepy timing.

I know, right!
The feral Kardashians are really becoming a problem!  ::)

And now you've personally f....n pissed him off.

I keep telling MV he should not have fired you and hired his daughter to replace you. It is clearly nepotism.

Roswells, Art

Art F...ing Bell

I need this on a t-shirt

Quote from: Bleefy on April 28, 2015, 06:52:28 AM

Art has a flair for the dramatic, which is probably a big reason why we love him so much. Unfortunately, it can also be problematic at times -- which, let's be honest. Art Bell Dramaâ,,¢ is an awful lot of fun.

You know, I wasn't old enough to stay up that late during Art's heyday. In fact, I didn't even know that he existed until 2010 or so. In poring over the archives -- and later listening to the SXM show -- Art strikes me as a guy who you simply can't keep off of the airwaves because he just loves broadcasting that much. I mean, if the Apocalypse were to happen tomorrow (and let's not doubt George Noory's possible involvement in that), there'd be a lone voice that rose from the crackling wasteland of Ham frequencies. Sometimes, it would give status reports; sometimes, it would just repeat an endless stream of numbers; sometimes, it would even hail Bigfoot. There's no question that the lone voice would belong to Art Bell, and he'd do it until a glowing cloud of spent uranium swallowed Pahrump whole and digested it into oblivion.

So, I got worked up for about ten minutes this morning. Now, I'm calm. I'm confident that Art will be on the air again, just not as soon as July. This recent hiccup is nothing.

Beautiful writing.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: MV on April 30, 2015, 11:53:06 PM
You've always used the best gifs.

He does.

And the only thing as good as an Andy Dwyer gif is a Ron Swanson

jazmunda

Art F...ing Bell

You will not have been fully BellGabtized until you stop being a pů$$ŷ and ditch the "........" and swear like a real mother@$&#ing bad@$$.  8)

:P

sydtron

Shit, piss, cock, cunt, fuck, cocksucker, motherfucker, tits..  Fart, turd, and twat.
Are words never to be used on MITD.   Maybe on the Gabcast.  Lol  oh if George Carlin could see the world now.

ADG12311990

Art F...ing Bell

Disheartened

Art F...ing Bell
I love it!  ;D