• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: rzr1911 on March 26, 2015, 08:13:54 PM
maybe he can freeze a new alien until then. he's got a few months time. Or maybe it's just a trick to get Tom invite him again.

he can go next to the pizza rolls.

WOTR

Quote from: Art Bell on March 26, 2015, 08:46:01 PM
Funny he didn't run that by me yet.

Art
And this is why having you as an active poster on this forum is priceless.
Quote from: Surmo on March 26, 2015, 07:14:43 PM
Undoubtedly real.  Dr. Reed would never lie.
Anybody with the title Dr. deserves our respect...

SaucyRossy

Quote from: wotr1 on March 27, 2015, 01:41:27 AM
And this is why having you as an active poster on this forum is priceless.Anybody with the title Dr. deserves our respect...

Uh yeah. No. He's not a doctor, dr., in any way.

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/reed_files_2.htm

rzr1911

Quote from: SaucyRossy on March 27, 2015, 01:43:53 AM
Uh yeah. No. He's not a doctor, dr., in any way.
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/reed_files_2.htm
An interesting read. It also mentions Art Bell:
QuoteWhen this hoax first made the rounds on late night radio, Reed and company proclaimed that they had presented 100% of their evidence and that the negatives shown on the Internet were indeed the original negatives. Dan Iaria stated, "These pictures and negatives have been looked at by Kodak. Also, Art Bell had his own professional photographic analyst inspect the pictures, negatives and video. All of these individuals have indicated that the negatives are real and have been in no way tampered with or modified. The video sequences of these same objects further corroborates that the artifacts in these negatives were physical objects...exactly as Dr Reed described."

If this is the case, then why is it that there are no reports from any of these alleged experts? Iaria claims that Kodak examined the film, but he never produces a report of any kind. And what about Art Bell's alleged photographic analyst, where's his report on the video and the negatives?
There's one fraud I don't need to hear interviewed again, unless he wants to talk about how he faked it.
It is embarrassing that Dark Matter just had him on yesterday where he re-told his bs story. Apparently they don't care to do a quick google search about their guests, or they might have found the ufowatchdog website.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: rzr1911 on March 27, 2015, 02:32:33 AM
An interesting read. It also mentions Art Bell:There's one fraud I don't need to hear interviewed again, unless he wants to talk about how he faked it.
It is embarrassing that Dark Matter just had him on yesterday where he re-told his bs story. Apparently they don't care to do a quick google search about their guests, or they might have found the ufowatchdog website.

Here's the thing.

I don't think its art's style nor should it be to try and catch a guest in a lie. I believe that Art had a friend look at the negatives, and you can look at the negatives on the dark matter website. They look good, don't look like they've been manipulated, but that doesn't rule out staging something. Art didn't and doesn't have the resources to investigate every claim by every guest. Rather, the show is an avenue for discussion about topics that would routinely be shunned and ridiculed by all other shows.

What we as listeners decide to believe from what we hear is on us, Art always asks enough of the right kind of questions for any informed listener to make their mind up about what they are hearing. All the while, being entertained.

Just my thoughts.

pate

Quote from: Art Bell on March 25, 2015, 09:57:38 PM
Well I do think it was on target, I am not sure where we are headed but we seem to be getting there faster and faster. I have a soon to be 8 Year old Daughter so I have to hope for the best. I do not think America will crash and burn but I also don't think its Morning in America. I think like England we will remain but not be what we were in the post War Years.

I wish we were still reaching for the stars or at least Mars.

Art

I absolutely hate what I've just done there...

Morgus

The new Jonathan Reed interview is replaying again right now on the Dark Matter Radio Network stream.

pate

Quote from: MV on March 26, 2015, 04:22:13 PM
as long as the contract properly represents your interests, that's all that matters.  another week or another month... i think everybody just wants to see you sign a deal you're going to be happy with, regardless of how long it takes to dot another "i" or cross another "t". 

however, if this stretches along for more than one additional week, i'll be forced to contact the better business bureau.

Man,

Everyone knows it is "cross the 'i' & dot the 't'..."

Amateur...

ks3484

Quote from: Morgus on March 26, 2015, 06:49:00 PM
I see right now airing on the Dark Matter Radio Network is a live show "Unknown Origins Radio" with guest Jonathan Reed.
Reed was a guest with Art Bell back in the late 1990s telling about his capture of an alien being that he put into a garage freezer.
Reed appeared again as a guest in 2013 on Art Bell's sirius Dark Matter show too.

http://artbell.com/918-jonathan-reed-photos/

When Aliens Attack (full video)

Michio Kaku Aliens Exist!! Contact with ETs Imminent!!

The Coming Invasion In 2015![FULL]Top Secret-Steve Quayle

What will Happen When Aliens Attack - Michio Kaku

Michio Kaku: MASSIVE UFO reported by NASA

Best of Michio Kaku!

Spooky Matter

Art,

Just sit-in back Julying(dreaming of July).  It's no spooky matter(any more).

Spooky Matter

p.s. This is a thing a beauty!  Well done!

http://www.midnightdesert.com

rzr1911

Quote from: Spooky Matter on March 27, 2015, 04:09:13 AM

is this run by a fan? the url is good.

Spooky Matter

I like the Farside podcasts.

I really like what's coming so far in April.

04.03.15 â€" Mysteries of The Ouija Board with Karen Dahlman â€" Live at 9:00 pm (Central)

04.07.15 â€" The Power of Lucid Dreaming with Robert Waggoner

04.17.15 â€" Alien Intrusions with Bob Mitchell â€" Live at 9:00 pm (Central)

Marc.Knight

I'm sure MV appreciates this.  Maybe he'll let them advertise on BellGab.

In regards to the Butter Butler, Dave uses it every day. He puts a velvety ribbon on his stache, and combs it in gently. I think he finds the smell of rancid butter more desirable than the stench of his own show. Kind of like the Vicks Vapo-Rub under the nose thing that CSI & Pathologists use to disguise the smell of death.

dan7800

Yea, no more Jonathan Reed or obvious hoaxers like that. We don't need to hear their fake story for the 100th time. I'd really enjoy shows from credible people about topics that don't necessarily need to be about aliens or ghosts. Some of the shows about AI and physics from college faculty were the best IMHO. Pick smart, credible people about any interesting topic and I will listen.

No more RCH. That guy belongs with Joorch.

BTW, dumb question but how did the Dave thing start?

Juan

Back in 2013, a program director at a radio station sent a member here an email in which he referred to sNoory as Dave Noorie.

Danger!UFO

Quote from: Marc.Knight on March 27, 2015, 06:04:45 AM
I'm sure MV appreciates this.  Maybe he'll let them advertise on BellGab.

They are already advertising by posting links for their site here on BellGab. Someone please join that group and post links for BellGab. Want to guess how fast they will be deleted?

Danger!UFO

This is an old site that recently changed their name.

The really bad thing about this is that it doesn't appear to say anything about it being a fan site. It appears to be an/the 'official' Art Bell Forum. I hate when I see things like this on the net. You can see at the top of this page that BellGab is a fan forum. That is very deceiving calling it 'Midnight In The Desert: The Art Bell Forum - Art Bell Radio'. Time to call the lawyers, Art?

I guess they are fans and they mean well but how can they do that if Art and his broadcasting partners/company aren't involved?

Hats off to MV for making and keeping the message board real.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Morgus on March 27, 2015, 02:47:16 AM
The new Jonathan Reed interview is replaying again right now on the Dark Matter Radio Network stream.

I think that the big problem with Reed and others like him isn't that he is a fraud, but that we all have such easy access to information about almost all of the guests, and not usually to their credit, so we are denied the feeling that it could possibly, just possibly, be true. I am sure one of the reasons for Art's success, besides the obvious quality of the man himself, was the fact that the internet was just starting to be a factor in people lives, and we could all read about weird stuff without the extra layer of cynicism that we have now. We don't just read about the story, we have to know how it ends as well, usually with someone or other being 'exposed'. If you go on the internet to research a guest instead of just listening to the show you are probably also the sort of person who reads the last page of a mystery story first.

YNOT

Quote from: Danger!UFO on March 27, 2015, 08:29:03 AM
This is an old site that recently changed their name.

The really bad thing about this is that it doesn't appear to say anything about it being a fan site. It appears to be an/the 'official' Art Bell Forum. I hate when I see things like this on the net. You can see at the top of this page that BellGab is a fan forum. That is very deceiving calling it 'Midnight In The Desert: The Art Bell Forum - Art Bell Radio'. Time to call the lawyers, Art?

I guess they are fans and they mean well but how can they do that if Art and his broadcasting partners/company aren't involved?

Hats off to MV for making and keeping the message board real.

Here is the Whois record

http://whois.domaintools.com/midnightdesert.com

Reverse Lookup
http://reverseip.domaintools.com/search/?q=midnightdesert.com

YNOT

This is from the site... which matches the Domain registrant

Skunk Ape

Quote from: YNOT on March 27, 2015, 09:46:41 AM
This is from the site... which matches the Domain registrant

I remember a site similar to this when DM was on the air, the guests would go on there for a post show chat, which I think is because they thought it was affiliated with Art directly.

Reading through, it seems like they don't really care for the "rude" people on "that other site."

SredniVashtar

Is the Butter Butler the latest from Peenman Enterprises? It sounds like it belongs alongside the Earth Handle, the Ass Jacket, and the Human Waste Chili Maker ('yes, just crap in a can and in 30 minutes you'll have delicious tasting chili').

chinaclipper

it is the old dark matter site

Skunk Ape

Quote from: chinaclipper on March 27, 2015, 10:08:45 AM
it is the old dark matter site

That explains it. Good thing one of the rude members of the other site caught the full domain name first.

YNOT

Quote from: Skunk Ape on March 27, 2015, 10:04:51 AM
I remember a site similar to this when DM was on the air, the guests would go on there for a post show chat, which I think is because they thought it was affiliated with Art directly.

Reading through, it seems like they don't really care for the "rude" people on "that other site."

Probably a way to leach some traffic for some ad revenue.

As far not caring for the "rude" people on the "other site"...Fuck em'.
If it seperates the wheat from the chaf then so be it.

What's that site that Art Frequents lately???

b_dubb

Quote from: Art Bell on March 25, 2015, 08:05:57 PM
Funny you should mention the 3rd Secret, I know a bit about that as well and can not speak of it.

Art
You heard it here .... Art is a member of the Illuminati!

Please tell us? Please please?