• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on March 15, 2015, 02:28:38 PM
As far as the Internet part of what I will be doing it will simply be a LIVE show from 9PM- 12 AM 5 days a Week. Yes there will be a app (also free)

Art

Quote from: Art Bell on March 15, 2015, 02:38:57 PM
Yes

Where do I sign up? Take my money NOW!!!!  ;)

Art Bell

We also have a plan to Transmit to Baby monitors which will involve sending the sound of a Baby in distress followed by regular programming.

Art

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Art Bell on March 15, 2015, 02:28:38 PM
As far as the Internet part of what I will be doing it will simply be a LIVE show from 9PM- 12 AM 5 days a Week. Yes there will be a app (also free)

Art

Not to stir up the hornet's nest, but will you be accepting non-land line phones calls, please?

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on March 15, 2015, 02:41:45 PM
We also have a plan to Transmit to Baby monitors which will involve sending the sound of a Baby in distress followed by regular programming.

Art

I hope my baby doesn't interrupt too much. Can you give NyQuil to a 6 month old? *

* Not actually going to do this. Please don't call child services. :P

Art Bell

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 15, 2015, 02:43:53 PM
Not to stir up the hornet's nest, but will you be accepting non-land line phones calls, please?

Yes, Skype as well as land line

wr250

Art

please no. we get enough of dave mon - fri (and some sundays too). he loves mean babies. and dead kids. and children in distress ...

Heather Wade

Art

Followed by the sound of a cat falling down Mel's Hole, followed by the sound of Bigfoot screaming in the forest.

coaster

Can't wait. I'll definitely subscribe. Just have to find the old baby monitor..

The General

Art

Coincidentally, I pick up Ham Radio or shortwave or something on my baby's monitor. 
It's always a little unsettling hearing a foreign voice coming from your baby's room.

wr250

Quote from: The General on March 15, 2015, 02:47:53 PM
Coincidentally, I pick up Ham Radio or shortwave or something on my baby's monitor. 
It's always a little unsettling hearing a foreign voice coming from your baby's room.

some tasty canadians have set up a radio tower a bit to close to you eh ?

Art Bell

BTW I want to thank Bell Gabbers for the Baby Monitor idea which at first seemed like a joke but after serious technical investigation turned out to be a whale of a idea, it's such a captive group of concerned Parents. We will not overuse the "I need to be changed now sound" but you gotta get their attention!

BM Radio is coming!

henge0stone

Quote from: rzr1911 on March 14, 2015, 03:17:02 PM

http://youtu.be/Fxa3J--g0hc

would you consider this to be a good intro song for your radio show, Art?
(Saki Kaskas, Callista) (callista means "most beautiful" in Greek)

I would vote yes. Most Mass Effect songs have great rhythm and a classic scifi feel that would fit wonderfully with Art's show. The Chase certainly had a that mystical feel and lord knows Dreamlands oh! had it 1000 %. He should stick with new age/new wave stuff because honestly even though I like 99.9 % of his bumper music a lot of it doesn't fit anywhere near as good as Cusco and Loreen Mckennitt.

Producer-Paul

Quote from: Art Bell on March 15, 2015, 02:54:56 PM
BTW I want to thank Bell Gabbers for the Baby Monitor idea which at first seemed like a joke but after serious technical investigation turned out to be a whale of a idea, it's such a captive group of concerned Parents. We will not overuse the "I need to be changed now sound" but you gotta get their attention!

BM Radio is coming!

Forget AM,
     Forget FM,
             Go BM!

aldousburbank

BabyMonitorGab.com
I can't wait until things go Parumph In The Night again!

jazmunda

BM Radio is coming!

I believe I made the suggestion and I would require a little cut on all MITD branded baby monitors sold.

VegasI15

BM Radio is coming!

We could put a tramission tower right outside of Daves window.  Turn the wattage up to 500kw and ensure every speaker in his house gets the signal.  8)

aldousburbank

Will it be a mean baby monitor?

GolfGuy

BM Radio is coming!
Art, you provided me company many nights during night time feeds of our kids.  Bring on the MITD branded BM's!

Art Bell

Sometimes you have to think outside of the toy box.

Art

VegasI15

Will it be a brand new C-Crane product?  The new baby monitor alerts you with Art's voice to tell you when those little ones need your attention.  It also works simultaneously as a security alarm to alert you if Dave is on the premise.

Art Bell

We are also investigating Weather Alert Radio, simply send out the right tone and Midnight in the Desert replaces that boring Forecast from the NWS.

Art

FortRock

BM Radio is coming!

THE SCORPION ARMY PROPAGANDA MINISTRY RELAYING A LIVE ADDRESS BY THE FIELD MARSHALL ART BELL

TO ALL MEDIA THAT PRODUCES A SIGNAL, THE COUP IS COMING, AND COMING QUICKLY. AM, FM, SHORTWAVE, INDIAN RESERVATIONS, BABY MONITORS, SCANNERS, SHIPS AT SEA. ALL WILL FALL TO THE TECHNOLOGICAL SUPERIORITY OF THE FIELD MARSHALL. THE WORLD WILL RESIST, THINK THEY CAN RESIST, BUT VICTORY IS OURS, BUT NOT ONLY OURS! ALL TRUTH SEEKERS WILL COME TO THE "POWER OF THE CHIMING OF THE BELL"! WE HAVE WARNED AT THE START OF THIS CHAMPAIGN THAT ALL MEDIA, INCLUDING 720 WILL FALL TO OUR DOMINION AND INNER CIRCLE OF THE SCORPION ARMY CALLED "THE ENLIGHTENED OF THE DESERT OF THE SEA", CONTROLLING ALL FREQUENCY FROM DAWN TO DAYLIGHT, ALL BANDWIDTH FROM THE CORE OF THE UNIVERSE TO THE WIDEST SAGAN OUTSKIRTS OF MISTY STARS. WE ARE PREPARED TO MOVE OUT THROUGHOUT THE NATION FROM THE BATTLE HEADQUARTERS OF TONOPAH WITH THE FIELD MARSHALL AT THE POINT, "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE"! VICTORY IS OURS!

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on March 15, 2015, 03:22:18 PM
We are also investigating Weather Alert Radio, simply send out the right tone and Midnight in the Desert replaces that boring Forecast from the NWS.

Art

Listen to Art Bell's Weather Forecast Radio. For all those times you're feeling under the weather.

Yeah yeah. I won't give up my day job just yet.

How about Mexican radio, Wolfman Jack style?

Eddie Coyle

Noory provides BM radio, too. 

Bowel Movement.

jazmunda

BM Radio is coming!

Art Bell's Baby Monitor Radio. For things that go Googie Gaga in the Night!

Heather Wade

Quote from: Paul on March 15, 2015, 02:58:20 PM
Forget AM,
     Forget FM,
             Go BM!

Can't wait to see what Peenman Enterprises is going to do with this.

aldousburbank

Quote from: FortRock on March 15, 2015, 03:25:09 PM
THE SCORPION ARMY PROPAGANDA MINISTRY RELAYING A LIVE ADDRESS BY THE FIELD MARSHALL ART BELL

TO ALL MEDIA THAT PRODUCES A SIGNAL, THE COUP IS COMING, AND COMING QUICKLY. AM, FM, SHORTWAVE, INDIAN RESERVATIONS, BABY MONITORS, SCANNERS, SHIPS AT SEA. ALL WILL FALL TO THE TECHNOLOGICAL SUPERIORITY OF THE FIELD MARSHALL. THE WORLD WILL RESIST, THINK THEY CAN RESIST, BUT VICTORY IS OURS, BUT NOT ONLY OURS! ALL TRUTH SEEKERS WILL COME TO THE "POWER OF THE CHIMING OF THE BELL"! WE HAVE WARNED AT THE START OF THIS CHAMPAIGN THAT ALL MEDIA, INCLUDING 720 WILL FALL TO OUR DOMINION AND INNER CIRCLE OF THE SCORPION ARMY CALLED "THE ENLIGHTENED OF THE DESERT OF THE SEA", CONTROLLING ALL FREQUENCY FROM DAWN TO DAYLIGHT, ALL BANDWIDTH FROM THE CORE OF THE UNIVERSE TO THE WIDEST SAGAN OUTSKIRTS OF MISTY STARS. WE ARE PREPARED TO MOVE OUT THROUGHOUT THE NATION FROM THE BATTLE HEADQUARTERS OF TONOPAH WITH THE FIELD MARSHALL AT THE POINT, "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE"! VICTORY IS OURS!
Well then.
I'm pretty sure we can all relax now.
Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Zenman

CoastToCoastBM?