• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2020, 04:33:23 AM
« Reply #111539 on: Today at 03:33:23 »

Ten seconds away, Punylings. Art transmits, that some of you ought to pull your heads out of your asses, while simultaneously exhorting me to encourage a select few to keep them there. This "One Foot In Each World" shit is for the fuckin' birds, I'll tell ya.

This is the same obsequious faggot who said that Snoory "gets it", so, you know--take these messages with a grain of salt. Don't shoot me! My life is already promised to whores!

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2020, 04:33:23 AM
I remember when you turbo-kikes were talking about him like he was a going concern. I remember some of you fucknards actually exhorting me to listen to him! The Ministry Of Truth has clearly dropped the ball on this one.

That's too bad.

Nobody was defending chunga except maybe what later became the annoying Elderly ballhaven cat lady craft circle.

We correctly identified him as 50% failed morning zoo DJ and 50% creepy 35 year old youth pastor With frosted tips trying to 7th season sitcom character addition himself into an established but rapidly decaying Art Bell guest where he couldn’t be more out of place or unwelcome.

[attachment=1,msg1429562] 
[attachment=2,msg1429562]
[attachment=3,msg1429562]

Jackstar

Quote from: DanTSX on October 19, 2020, 06:04:04 AM
We correctly identified him as 50% failed morning zoo DJ and 50% creepy 35 year old youth pastor With frosted tips trying to 7th season sitcom character addition himself into an established but rapidly decaying Art Bell guest where he couldn’t be more out of place or unwelcome.

Is this supposed to be worse than Snoory? Plausible--I guess.

Nevertheless, no one told me that he died a week before I registered here until, like, three days ago. I will be honest--no one tells me anything: not rave locations, wedding invitations, nor tax-saving tips--but, you retcon fags are adorable. Semper fi

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2020, 06:15:39 AM
Is this supposed to be worse than Snoory? Plausible--I guess.

Nevertheless, no one told me that he died a week before I registered here until, like, three days ago. I will be honest--no one tells me anything: not rave locations, wedding invitations, nor tax-saving tips--but, you retcon fags are adorable. Semper fi

Do you ever wonder why?

Jackstar

Quote from: DanTSX on October 19, 2020, 09:28:02 AM
Do you ever wonder why?

Not since I found out that I am a nigger, no. That hidden fact has explained much.

Have fun without me, Kids. You deserve it.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on October 19, 2020, 11:23:57 AM
Not since I found out that I am a nigger, no. That hidden fact has explained much.

Have fun without me, Kids. You deserve it.

Take a good look at yourself in that mirror that you sniff your tweak off of next time and think about who you are.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on October 31, 2020, 12:42:41 AM
Take a good look at yourself in that mirror that you sniff your tweak off of next time and think about who you are.

;D

BobGrau

Turns out Art is alive and well, and seems to be settling in well at his new job of running Youtube.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: BobGrau on November 11, 2020, 07:30:12 PM
Turns out Art is alive and well, and seems to be settling in well at his new job of running Youtube.

He's a sly one!

BobGrau

This is terrible... I genuinely conflated Arts "awesome but quitty" M.O. with Noorys "consistently fucks up everything he touches" theme.

DanTSX

Let me know when he retires in a few weeks

Uncle Duke

I heard a Bell show I'd never heard, or even heard of, last night.  The guest called himself "Single 7" and claimed to be a "Keto ag" time traveler from 2061.  His original mission had been to find heat resistant grains to withstand the increased temperature of the Earth, raised to kill invading space aliens.
His big picture story was global warming was a product of other time travelers from his time, but he had gone rogue for moral reasons.  Bell ate this up.

As time traveler callers/guests go, this guy was the best I ever heard on C2C.  He story was far better than that of John Titor.  A far as I can tell, however, he did not make any return appearances.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 22, 2020, 10:24:31 AM
I heard a Bell show I'd never heard, or even heard of, last night.  The guest called himself "Single 7" and claimed to be a "Keto ag" time traveler from 2061.  His original mission had been to find heat resistant grains to withstand the increased temperature of the Earth, raised to kill invading space aliens.
His big picture story was global warming was a product of other time travelers from his time, but he had gone rogue for moral reasons.  Bell ate this up.

As time traveler callers/guests go, this guy was the best I ever heard on C2C.  He story was far better than that of John Titor.  A far as I can tell, however, he did not make any return appearances.
Listed as 1998-07-30 on the "archive." But on the "list" doesn't show it as that date but other internet archives do. Due to replays and such sometimes the dates get confused.

Anyone know a site to get Dr.Napoleon Chagnon 12-22-97 Amazon Tribes show? Doesn't appear in the archive.

Jackstar

I love the smell of calendar & scheduling inquiries in the morning.

Jackstar

Welcome to Amateur Hour.

I heard a Bell show I'd never heard, or even heard of, last night.

Buckle up, Buttercup.

NowhereInTime

I miss Art Bell.

There. I said it.  F*ck you if you don't like it.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 30, 2020, 12:11:57 PM
I miss Art Bell.

There. I said it.  F*ck you if you don't like it.

Heather killed art bell.... That's what I heard... It could very well be a rumor.

albrecht

For the heck of it walking the dog and listening to Art prediction show of 1995. Since Norry's suck. From #77 on are hilarious. #78 soft-spoken black guy was good. And now next some beeping and 'messages in her mind' and suspicious MtHood goings-on. Art complaining everyone is negative predictions. (But that was his bread n butter.) Having said that I'm being somewhat a what they would call Karen, I guess, and walking to determine "what" some development in near by properties entail and can use dog as an excuse for surveillance. I even pick up trash when walking. A good Samaritan, with an eye out for pesky neighbors and where local teens are partying. I don't call cops but see 'evidence.' WTF is the taste for "Sour Grape" drinks. I guess beer is old school. I also suspect though that other neighbors see ME in their cams walking back with empty cans of high alcohol cans! So that is fun.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNO5ExkmxIE

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 30, 2020, 12:14:35 PM
Heather killed art bell....

He says he allowed it. Now, who allowed that shoddy ellipsis? Weak.

albrecht

Turn off your radio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL8GarsZSs4

Someone needs to do a whole compilation of these. This was a relatively mild example. The bane of radio hosts, especially Art: callers 1) who keep radio ON 2) are on speaker phones and try to switch over 3) cell phones

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 11, 2021, 08:27:52 PM
Someone needs to do a whole compilation of these.

I think Grapefruit has some free time available, and it seems like she has some experience in video editing already. Someone run over to her ghetto slum and wake her ass up, tell her to get to work, there's a job to do, people aren't seeing her doing what needs to be done. She loves that.

Jackstar

Quote from: ge30542 on December 17, 2015, 11:49:20 PM
Art's a cutter.

I say, "That's not me." He says, "No comment."

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on November 30, 2020, 12:11:57 PM
I miss Art Bell.

He says he can't tell me, but I can tell that he's lying. Now he's embarrassed. This isn't fun for either of us. Show a little G-ddamned respect, People.