• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ge30542

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 04:40:59 PM
Someone should call in and act surprised they are discussing this because they just talked to Art on the Ham radio this morning.
Grav, Very funny. (Go Jets!)

Lola2001

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 26, 2018, 01:41:32 PM
I mean about everything... Her living arrangements, What she was doing with Art, her mother's relationship with Art, etc...

Her mother's relationship with Art? What did I miss?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lola2001 on April 27, 2018, 12:12:24 AM
Her mother's relationship with Art? What did I miss?

People connecting dots without following the numbers. The previous owner of the land was named Anne Leonard. Heather’s middle name is Leona. This means that Art and Ms. Leonard had a love child in 1976 and they hid her in Northern California before she was activated in 2013 to infiltrate BellGab and weather the SiriusXM debacle so she could get on the Gabcast and be “discovered” by Art Bell.

And now a word from our sponsor...

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 12:18:40 AM
People connecting dots without following the numbers. The previous owner of the land was named Anne Leonard. Heather’s middle name is Leona. This means that Art and Ms. Leonard had a love child in 1976 and they hid her in Northern California before she was activated in 2013 to infiltrate BellGab and weather the SiriusXM debacle so she could get on the Gabcast and be “discovered” by Art Bell.

And now a word from our sponsor...

...Ann B Leonard has been listed as a relative of Heather's on a "background check" website or three...  Ann B Leonard lived in Henderson going back ages.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 27, 2018, 12:48:15 AM
...Ann B Leonard has been listed as a relative of Heather's on a "background check" website or three...  Ann B Leonard lived in Henderson going back ages.

Only because the software detected them as having the same address and it said possibly related

It wasn’t smart enough to know that it was different years and Heather never lived in Henderson.

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 12:55:53 AM
Only because the software detected them as having the same address and it said possibly related

It wasn’t smart enough to know that it was different years and Heather never lived in Henderson.

Well, these ties go a little deeper. 

Voter registration and sales leads end up making these databases up...  Roommates may create a "possible relative," true.  I didn't say Heather lived in Henderson...  I was inferring that Ann B Leonard might have been a long term resident (20+ years in Henderson) and had opportunities to be in AB's circle.  Heather is 42, LVRJ used to have birth announcements searchable online but that feature appears to be gone in the last 5 years or so.  When I worked in Henderson, I used to look a lot of stuff up to determine age, value of properties, etc...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 27, 2018, 01:08:35 AM
Well, these ties go a little deeper. 

Voter registration and sales leads end up making these databases up...  Roommates may create a "possible relative," true.  I didn't say Heather lived in Henderson...  I was inferring that Ann B Leonard might have been a long term resident (20+ years in Henderson) and had opportunities to be in AB's circle.  Heather is 42, LVRJ used to have birth announcements searchable online but that feature appears to be gone in the last 5 years or so.  When I worked in Henderson, I used to look a lot of stuff up to determine age, value of properties, etc...

It’s all moot. That other guy just proved she doesn’t even exist. You both can’t be right.

GravitySucks

WHERE THE FUCK IS ONAN???

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 01:11:37 AM
It’s all moot. That other guy just proved she doesn’t even exist. You both can’t be right.

Unless that voice talent, Ann B Leonard used to be an entertainer specializing in voices in a show on the strip...

I mean, you gotta be an actress (or drama queen) to create such an annoying voice full of over-annunciation and unnatural speech patterns.

Kaiborg

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 27, 2018, 01:17:42 AM
Unless that voice talent, Ann B Leonard used to be an entertainer specializing in voices in a show on the strip...

I mean, you gotta be an actress (or drama queen) to create such an annoying voice full of over-annunciation and unnatural speech patterns.

That's really weird you say this.   Reading the post about how she's not a "real person", I had a flash of intuition that she's a much older woman doing a younger woman's voice.   I wonder.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kaiborg on April 27, 2018, 01:33:03 AM
That's really weird you say this.   Reading the post about how she's not a "real person", I had a flash of intuition that she's a much older woman doing a younger woman's voice.   I wonder.

Life long smoker.

Or maybe it is really Karen Jackson and Heather doesn’t exist. Don’t tell aldous. It will fuck him up bad.

AppealPlay

THERMITE REPLACEMENT HOSTS

stereonuts

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 27, 2018, 01:35:46 AM
Life long smoker.

Or maybe it is really Karen Jackson and Heather doesn’t exist. Don’t tell aldous. It will fuck him up bad.

# gettingwarmer

# apologiesCatsmile

HumanBeing

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 27, 2018, 02:52:31 AM
Well done.

Thanks  :)
An absolute legend has departed. It has been a wild ride, and as the dust settles from the initial shock, the ripples of his passing are still being felt by many who adore talk radio and the paranormal talk genre.

I attempted to use a less than 1 megabyte sized version of the animated gif as a profile pic but I guess the rules of profile pictures must have changed the past few years to not allow animated gifs. That is understandable, although I figured the limited file size/dimension restrictions that were/are in place prevented any sort of abuse of the privilege.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 27, 2018, 02:22:49 AM

This is awesome! Thanks for making it.
In regards to her not being a "real" person I don't believe that is true. I was on an episode of  Future Theater with her and we talked during the commercial breaks. As much as I love that theory I can't put stock in it. Not to mention the countless phone calls she has made to several people behind the scenes.

It's possible though, she isn't who she claims to be. I personally am off of the she's his daughter thing and at this point I don't think we will ever know. There has been and continues to be a lot of deception. Even aldous spoke to that. While I don't agree with his 'it's all Art's fault' approach I do think he was told not to say a lot of things.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 27, 2018, 07:23:04 AM
I personally am off of the she's his daughter thing.

Apostate!

Claudius

For everyone now speculating that Art committed suicide, he and Ramona both believed that when you are suffering from a terminal illness or just an illness in general that you had to suffer and die, and that committing suicide would be cheating god. Fucked up belief but that's what they believed. I was listening to an old Malachi Martin show and this was discussed, Art said that his wife believed this and he was somewhat inclined to also believe it, that was right after Martin said Jack Kevorkian was literally a demon who was sending people to hell...  ::)

Now Art was quite a hypocrite on several topics but he was also very superstitious and I find it hard to believe he would do something like this. But who knows maybe he did. We all just have to wait and find out, after all we are talking about a 70 something year old man with COPD, it shouldn't be all that shocking that he just died in his sleep.