• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ge30542

As the shock of Art's  death lessens, people are leaving bellgab.
We'll all assemble back here to discuss the following  press releases as they occur:
Bell autopsy findings
Mrs Bell files restraining order against Ms. Wade
Ms. Wade files restraining order against KR.
RCH claims he is AB's rightful successor.
Westwood One buys MITD for syndication in 500 markets.

Sean92008

Quote from: ge30542 on April 23, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

With George Knapp as host...

By the way, is Knapp a common Mormon name?

In Vegas: My boss, real estate agent, next door neighbor and George were all Knapp in Vegas.  Wondering...

WOTR

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 23, 2018, 01:02:55 PM
Hi Art!
Funny the nostalgia of two little words.I confess it made me smile, and a little sad.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 23, 2018, 11:37:22 PM
Funny the nostalgia of two little words.I confess it made me smile, and a little sad.  :-\

Yeah, good one, Roz! ;D :'(

DanTSX

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 01:54:01 PM
Remember when I said on the GabCast that I had all of these messages Art sent to people but they never went anywhere because Art kept replying to the "You've got a personal message" notification email?  Well, I've gone ahead and forwarded all of those along to the intended recipients.  What a job that was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjDyQO4cv9c

Art Bell:  the lost tapes

DanTSX

Quote from: mv on April 23, 2018, 01:54:01 PM
Remember when I said on the GabCast that I had all of these messages Art sent to people but they never went anywhere because Art kept replying to the "You've got a personal message" notification email?  Well, I've gone ahead and forwarded all of those along to the intended recipients.  What a job that was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjDyQO4cv9c

Fuck me man.  Now I find out Art tried to send me six PM’s asking me to be host of MITD.

His starting offer before negotiations is twice or what he and Keith ended up paying heather.

Thanks for the flakey email/PM system that boomer art couldn’t finger out MV.  This heather business is now officially YOUR FAULT. :-*

#metoo

We'll all assemble back here to discuss the following  press releases as they occur:
Bell autopsy findings

John B Wells takes over hosting MITD after Ms. Wade is arrested
Premiere Networks buys MITD
Premiere Networks promptly fires John B Wells

Quote from: creepygreenlight on April 24, 2018, 08:57:07 AM
John B Wells takes over hosting MITD after Ms. Wade is arrested
Premiere Networks buys MITD
Premiere Networks promptly fires John B Wells

Midnight in the Desert is renamed using the old Coast to Coast Live name.

Lt.Uhura

This is so sweet. Sincere, heartfelt condolences for Art from Airyn’s family in the Philippines, who clearly loved him. Too bad these type of sentiments have been eclipsed by the selfish ongoing drama of Art’s so-called friend.

From May Ann Ruiz -
No exact words to say goodbye Art Bell.
In behalf of our family i just want to thank you for so many reason. Thank u for loving my sister and u took good care of her and for giving asia and alex. I know this is so hard to accept especially to asia, alex and Airyn Bell, be a guiding star to them always. We love u art and goodbye......rest in peace.....

To airyn's friends thank u so much for helping and comforting her on the saddest moment of her life...

#philippinesfamily
#hearbreaking
#goodbyebrother

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 24, 2018, 12:11:29 PM
This is so sweet. Sincere, heartfelt condolences for Art from Airyn’s family in the Philippines, who clearly loved him. Too bad these type of sentiments have been eclipsed by the selfish ongoing drama of Art’s so-called friend.

From May Ann Ruiz -
In behalf of our family i just want to thank you for so many reason. Thank u for loving my sister and u took good care of her and for giving asia and alex. I know this is so hard to accept especially to asia, alex and Airyn Bell, be a guiding star to them always. We love u art and goodbye......rest in peace.....

To airyn's friends thank u so much for helping and comforting her on the saddest moment of her life...

#philippinesfamily
#hearbreaking
#goodbyebrother

This is what I like to see. Not what HW is doing on FB. Or is she saving the pithy comments for her live show on Monday?

munbeam666

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 23, 2018, 11:11:36 PM
With George Knapp as host...

By the way, is Knapp a common Mormon name?

In Vegas: My boss, real estate agent, next door neighbor and George were all Knapp in Vegas.  Wondering...
Knapp is originally from Stockton, California

MV/Liberace!

Bell autopsy findings
*Profit*.

MV/Liberace!

From May Ann Ruiz -

They didn't offer direct and specific condolences to Heather and express how sorry they are for the pain Heather must be feeling in her moment of singular grief over which she has a monopoly?  How cold and unfeeling.

BettyO417

From May Ann Ruiz -

#philippinesfamily
#hearbreaking
#goodbyebrother

Wow! Thanks for posting Lt.Uhara.  Really happy to see this heartfelt post from Airyn & Art's Family. It's comforting that Airyn, Asia and Baby Alex have support not only from friends but from all Airyn's family.
Don't know all the circumstances surrounding Art's first few marriages, but Art obviously had love for his family, that in itself stands for a whole lot.
On the other hand, the recent adolescent temper tantrum from the absent / current host of MITD is nothing more than attention seeking plots to escalate her own agenda.  How's this working for you so far HLW?
What kind of "friend" would you call yourself when you put your grief ahead of a grieving widow and children? I really believe you should be (Redacted)  from anything Art Bell.
We Vaguely Loveables found out how loyal of a friend you can be right after Art made you producer.  You left BellGab like we were a burning / smoldering pile of crap.
Just sayin....

Quote from: mv on April 24, 2018, 03:31:03 PM
They didn't offer direct and specific condolences to Heather and express how sorry they are for the pain Heather must be feeling in her moment of singular grief over which she has a monopoly?  How cold and unfeeling.

really gets the noggin joggin.

Tspangler

Larry Mantle Show- 89.3 KPCC (Southern California Public Radio-www.scpr.org) interview today with Michael Harrison of Talkers magazine regarding Art. Well done.

Sean92008

Quote from: munbeam666 on April 24, 2018, 03:23:21 PM
Knapp is originally from Stockton, California

Birthplace is irrelevant, it's where they congregate that counts.

Sean92008

Like in life, this thread is dead compared to MitD with Heather Leona Wade.  Hair-on-fire whackiness for that nut job.

ItsTelly

And Heather is quite pissed about it.  Heather thinks: How can they 'forget' Heather?  They must have done so on purpose to kick her when she is already going through so much.

In happier news. my copy of The Art of Talk came today!  Can't wait to read it.  I should have picked up a copy when you could have bought them all day long for $10 in the bargain bin. I paid over $100.  Won't be surprised in a few years if its $300 or $400.  That's what happened with all of R. Gary Patternson's books. 

Telly

LadyFish

And they probably didn’t let her play the bumper music that SHE had chosen for Art’s funeral either.

DanTSX

F

damon

DanTSX

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 23, 2018, 07:09:59 PM
Gotta wonder about that C. Crane catalog with Asia and her "I love radio" design.

Why do they need to "donate a dollar for her future?"

Jus' wond'rin'

Because Art bequethed everything to his secret gay lover........Jazmunda

Now you know why Jaz has been lying low.

IF YOU ONLY KNEW RHE TRUTH HEATHE IS THE VOCTIM >:(

Well, to be fair, they don't speak radio

Quote from: LadyFish on April 24, 2018, 06:27:29 PM
And they probably didn’t let her play the bumper music that SHE had chosen for Art’s funeral either.

I really hope not.  Airyn and her kids weren't involved with the show, but even if they were how is that appropriate at a funeral?

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2018, 06:45:44 PM
I really hope not.  Airyn and her kids weren't involved with the show, but even if they were how is that appropriate at a funeral?

I haven’t heard anyone say she was even there.

AppealPlay

Art was a drama queen.  Everything in his life was nuts.