• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 17, 2018, 07:23:34 AM
I loved that he was such a cat lover. I am, too. However, sometimes he made comments that made me really shake my head.  I was listening to an old show the other night, and a caller was trying to help him get an established cat of his to get used to the new cat.   She said something about how he should give the older cat a lot of love, to make sure its not jealous. He was basically like "F That!" and told her how he usually did it. It was crazy, whatever it was. It was Art Bell.
Aside from the impending drama fest on facebook I have been listening to old Art shows a lot. I still love them.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 17, 2018, 07:26:36 AM
Aside from the impending drama fest on facebook I have been listening to old Art shows a lot. I still love them.

And there are so many of them! My husband has them on his computer, but I often just pop on the station on TuneIn.  To think of how many years he was "retired", and how you could still hear him whenever you wanted.  I was so excited when he came back on the air, and so hugely disappointed when he let a "stalker" take him down. Such a disappointing end to his career. I'm glad he had a pet project (Heather) to keep him going, and he had his cats, and his new family. I get that he was old and sick and probably didn't have much left in him anyway. But it was still a major bummer. At least for me, then he passed on the reins.

ItsOver

Quote from: grano salis on April 17, 2018, 02:54:41 AM
Some liberal rag "obituary" indicated that Art was the father of paranormal exploration but  "gave rise to alt-right conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones"  Obviously never listened to Art or read any of his books.  Progs have zero to offer IMO except zero logic and nastiness--can't even do an obituary without inserting their propaganda, evidently.  I listened to one of Art's MIB shows It's amazing how quick he  is with the listeners calling in. Jones has no cohesive thoughts IMO and his website is an unappealing mess like a teenager's bedroom.
I'm surprised  it didn't say "Art was the father of paranormal exploitation..."  ;)

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2018, 10:45:52 PM
This is shot in the dark but do you recall a radio guy, late 90's I think, expat from Rhodesia, then Zimbabwe, would talk conspiracy, gold, etc. Maybe outta here or Arizona? Then was gonna move to ZA (at the time I thought odd.) Maybe some Merc or Rhodesian Mil background?

Jan Lamprecht?  He’s from ZA.  Hollow earth guy that did plaasmorede warnings ten years before others.

There was also frank from Staten Island and John from queens that did the right perspective.  They had an Africa segment.  They are getting old and don’t have the fire they once had

DanTSX

Quote from: yoursongs on April 16, 2018, 10:26:51 PM
Maybe cuz it was GLEN with 1 N.
PS what do you have Max fucking Hardcore as your avatar for???? LOL what a guy

Because it makes people mad and Max is a champion of the first amendment as well as a true Horacio Alger “bootstraps” success story.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 17, 2018, 07:21:42 AM
OMG the comment section on the replay. Where to begin. It's all so over dramatic. I will grab some of my favorite screenshots a bit later for those that don't have facebook. Thanks for alerting me bells.

I was reading some of the comments there last night and laughing at the overwrought drama. It's like the script from Gone With The Wind.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Northern Nights on April 17, 2018, 09:17:50 AM
I was reading some of the comments there last night and laughing at the overwrought drama. It's like the script from Gone With The Wind.
I know! I was reading it earlier and it's so fake sounding almost forced. It reminds me of those people who bawl over a celebrity dying. And everything is about them.

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 17, 2018, 07:32:21 AM
...  I was so excited when he came back on the air, and so hugely disappointed when he let a "stalker" take him down made up an incredulous story about a gun-shooting stalker in order to garner sympathy while quitting once again and handing the show over to a linguistically-challenged phone sex worker who finagled her way into Art's life, possibly as an estranged daughter of his or, possibly, via blackmail because we know Airyn doesn't deep throat and swallow.

FIFY 😁

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 17, 2018, 09:20:00 AM
I know! I was reading it earlier and it's so fake sounding almost forced. It reminds me of those people who bawl over a celebrity dying. And everything is about them.

I had that thought too about the posts being fake. Russian bots?  :P

Quote from: Northern Nights on April 17, 2018, 09:32:44 AM
It's always Russian bots. They sure do get around.

ponyboysunset

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Blame the Russians. Nah, even the Russians have better things to do with their time. I am reading the original post now about how mad they were or are at Snoory and the NYE County Sheriffs. It's laughable. But I have to admit it's a circus I am enjoying watching.

Jamal Abanane

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 17, 2018, 05:04:39 AM
Unlike George, Art Bell was wise to avoid Alex Jones.

Jones is the lowest form of money-grubbing scum. His entire schtick is largely based on profiting from the pain and tragedy of others. He knows his low-brow audience will eat up whatever shit he serves, so he doesn't even bother trying to dress it up as legitimate information. Once a self-styled rebel and rogue iconoclast, he’s now a sad caricature of himself. Fortunately his gravy train has just about run out of steam.

Sandy Hook Parents Have Just Hit Alex Jones With Defamation Lawsuits

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5acf6a6de4b0ac383d74bfe1

...And I read "defecation" lawsuit...

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on April 16, 2018, 10:40:14 PM
Yep. But not "politically correct" to mention in polite society. And, even worse in many cases for blacks. Look for more famine n Mandela style mayhem.

Rense was doing the boer genocide and reverse racism in ZA thing 15+ years ago.  He was on the forefront of that.

I was reading about it there before anyone else was touching it anywhere (because it piqued my curiosity and I went looking for more).  The only materials out there besides him (at the time) was all in Afrikaans and was promoted by remnants of FF+, VF, AWB, boermag, Kommando, White police and mil veterans and pretty much anyone aligned with preserving the safety of wypipo over there. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on April 17, 2018, 05:04:39 AM
Unlike George, Art Bell was wise to avoid Alex Jones.

Jones is the lowest form of money-grubbing scum. His entire schtick is largely based on profiting from the pain and tragedy of others. He knows his low-brow audience will eat up whatever shit he serves, so he doesn't even bother trying to dress it up as legitimate information. Once a self-styled rebel and rogue iconoclast, he’s now a sad caricature of himself. Fortunately his gravy train has just about run out of steam.

Sandy Hook Parents Have Just Hit Alex Jones With Defamation Lawsuits

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5acf6a6de4b0ac383d74bfe1

Yeah, it would be much better if an evil witch like Hillary was still trying to gaslight us all. Seriously, FUCK YOU! I don't care if you run away in tears, snowflake. I'm never going to stop responding to your horseshit like this. NEVER! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsNHeSoABYQ

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 10:39:15 AM
Yeah, it would be much better if an evil witch like Hillary was still trying to gaslight us all. Seriously, FUCK YOU! I don't care if you run away in tears, snowflake. I'm never going to stop responding to your horseshit like this. NEVER! :D

Never understood why people who act like this like to call others snowflakes. Get over it, man.  Nobody gives a F--k about Hillary.  It's a good fall-back, I guess. But really. Nobody.  Dems are over it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 17, 2018, 10:48:48 AM
Never understood why people who act like this like to call others snowflakes. Get over it, man.  Nobody gives a F--k about Hillary.  It's a good fall-back, I guess. But really. Nobody.  Dems are over it.

Act like what? That I'm intersted in the truth? Here's the thing: You don't speak for everyone and no one gives a fuck that the Dems are over it. The rest of us don't think you should be running the whole show anyway, you fucking fascist! ::)

Are you really this stupid or just playing for Bellgab? :D

Sean92008

...why no TMZ coverage?

I know he was in more households than other celebs they cover...

Maybe they were avoiding it because of the points of contact, Heather and Keith...

albrecht

The past couple days Phil Hendrie has been replaying his Art Bell parodies.
http://soundcloud.com/philhendrie

Jamal Abanane

I wonder if I am a ball-brabber?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 10:52:06 AM
Act like what? That I'm intersted in the truth? Here's the thing: You don't speak for everyone and no one gives a fuck that the Dems are over it. The rest of us don't think you should be running the whole show anyway, you fucking fascist! ::)

Are you really this stupid or just playing for Bellgab? :D

I'm sad for you. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 17, 2018, 11:04:01 AM
I'm sad for you. ::)

Well, you're just sad. You're entire range of emotions exists on a spectrum from sad to moral outrage and nothing else. Talk about sad! ;D

AppealPlay

Turn off your radio.

Element 115

Quote from: Jamal Abanane on April 17, 2018, 11:01:37 AM
I wonder if I am a ball-brabber?

Better'n being a ball-grabber I suppose.

Catsmile

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 17, 2018, 07:14:48 AM
I was reading more on Heather's page this morning.

Someone named Sparky Parker posted, thanking her for replaying the first show with Graham Hancock.  Roxane Flamio said "Open lines would have meant more to all! Art is archived we can listen anytime to him ....MITD Talk has a message for you!" To which Heather replied: "Open Lines is coming soon. Please. I can't do it right now there are family things to attend".

#FamilyReally
#HeatherBastardChild
#BellsHarem
#HeatherSisterWife
#HeatherVetVisit
#Hummm...
#StayTuned

Catsmile

#StarFuckers

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Element 115 on April 17, 2018, 01:40:49 PM
Better'n being a ball-grabber I suppose.

Is it, though?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 17, 2018, 02:39:08 PM
Is it, though?

Aw! I know you were buying into the MSM narrative that we're all sorry for voting for Trump and regretting it now so it's good you came back here for a reality check. ;)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 17, 2018, 02:41:36 PM
Aw! I know you were buying into the MSM narrative that we're all sorry for voting for Trump and regretting it now so it's good you came back here for a reality check. ;)

I was referring to the satisfaction of grabbing actual balls, but I'm sure you wouldn't know about that.. at least not from a chick grabbing yours. Have they descended yet?