• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

ge30542

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 03, 2017, 10:14:18 PM
I thought it was a furnace, but i do hear a thumping i guess shes drying a load of dildo harnesses
One of them sti) has the massive 7 lb silicone inside, slapping on each rotation.

Lilith

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2017, 10:14:25 PM
If I turn up my nice, Bose sound system loud enough to hear Horn clearly, whenever Lasha speaks it blows out the room and I worry about waking the baby in the next apartment - because I'm a great neighbor.

I have really good speakers, so I can hear Michael, I just have to cover my ears when RoseGirl comments.

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2017, 10:14:58 PM
No, it's RoseGirls' show.

HaHa!  What a trip that must be.......

I thought it was a furnace, but i do hear a thumping i guess shes drying a load of dildo harnesses

Maybe, mv, can hone in on the sounds with some of his fancy spy equipment? Those gorilla harnesses must be yuge. Oy Vey!

ge30542

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2017, 10:16:05 PM
I have really good speakers, so I can hear Michael, I just have to cover my ears when RoseGirl comments.
7 pounds of silicone. Barbed tip no less.

Her page won't load up on the Chromebook.  Just full of busted stuff - although the Real Player icon is about the only thing visible.

luicfer6G6

pure filth!!

mikuthing01

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2017, 10:20:42 PM
Her page won't load up on the Chromebook.  Just full of busted stuff - although the Real Player icon is about the only thing visible.

this is the link brig posted

http://www.mysticstars.net/listen/BlueMoon_20170427.mp3

ge30542

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2017, 10:20:42 PM

Try right-clicking on the link on the mysticstars past shows page, and select save contents to your music folder.  That's what I have to do when I listen in my Opera Browser.  I don't have to do that in my Chrome browser, but I do with Opera.

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/archives.html

mikuthing01

Quote from: ge30542 on May 03, 2017, 10:23:12 PM
That's why they're being laundered.

Yeast don't clean it's self yo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lucifer bell on May 03, 2017, 10:21:53 PM
pure filth!!

Don't get titillated. That's Art's job.  :D

Thanks Brig and Miku.  Looks like it went down on 4/27 so its not live.  I'll check it out tomorrow at work.  I need to learn more about the weiner lady

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 03, 2017, 10:26:46 PM
Don't get titillated. That's Art's job.  :D

*tittyairhorn.wav*

OMG - I just moved ahead to the 36 minute mark. 

This may be the worst podcast that could ever be............

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2017, 10:30:00 PM

Don't diss her or she will quit BellGab.

I mean Malliard is an audio God compared to this.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2017, 10:30:51 PM
Don't diss her or she will quit BellGab.

Damn Dutch people

It is a dryer isn't it?   That or she recorded the show on a Boeing.

mikuthing01

50 minutes in and still don't know what they are talking about. But RoseGirl i think your furnace is short cycling you should try cleaning the cat hair out of the filter and if that don't work call an HVAC tech because something is not right.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2017, 10:30:00 PM

It helps me to understand why she thinks Heather Wade is doing a good job.

luicfer6G6

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 03, 2017, 10:37:18 PM
50 minutes in and still don't know what they are talking about. But RoseGirl i think your furnace is short cycling you should try cleaning the cat hair out of the filter and if that don't work call an HVAC tech because something is not right.

Wait shes on the radio?

Lilith

Quote from: lucifer bell on May 03, 2017, 10:45:57 PM
Wait shes on the radio?

She does her own live show on Thursday nights on her MysticStars website. The archive is here:

GravitySucks

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2017, 10:49:13 PM
She does her own live show on Thursday nights on her MysticStars website. The archive is here:

You would think with all of her connections with the affiliates, she would be syndicated by now.

mikuthing01

I don't know anything about podcasting but could the noise be the fan on her laptop kicking on and off? Her mic sounds like shit maybe shes using a shitty laptop for her show?

I think i heard beeping it sounds like shes setting a wrist watch.