• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

RoseGirl

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on May 01, 2017, 12:36:36 AM
Rosie.  That was a mean-spirited thing to say to me, and you know better than that.  I don't know why you said it.

This post will by my last reply to you.  You are in so much pain right now that no matter what I say you will interpret it in a negative light.  I'm sorry, Rosie.

::)

Going for an academy award, are ya?

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 12:38:49 AM
here's a hint.

oh I forgot boring too....pathetic, juvenile and boring.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 12:41:33 AM
oh I forgot boring too....pathetic, juvenile and boring.

someone drop me a PM when it appears as though this self loathing pig and her barren, scab riddled womb have done something other than give up.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 12:53:36 AM
someone drop me a PM when it appears as though this self loathing pig and her barren, scab riddled womb have done something other than give up.

Forget the diapers, MV, just pimp out your wife: she's used to fucking a pig.

RoseGirl

So, are we having fun yet? Is this fun?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 12:55:39 AM
Forget the diapers, MV, just pimp out your wife: she's used to fucking pigs.

you'd know about diapers.  google "cancer shit."

RoseGirl

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 12:57:00 AM
you'd know about diapers.  google "cancer shit."

You really think I would do that? You are seriously deluded. Even past your delusion of self-importance. Wow.

WOTR

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 12:56:31 AM
So, are we having fun yet? Is this fun?
I'm having a pretty good night.  Knapp is on, I have a ''websters f street layaway plan" in my left hand and a good book in the right.  Add bellgab to that and it is paradise.

ge30542

Quote from: Σ> on May 01, 2017, 12:36:06 AM
apparently, you're all that about five people can be.
Ouch!

RoseGirl

Oh dear...did MV run away like a little girl again?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 12:58:46 AM
You really think I would do that? You are seriously deluded. Even past your delusion of self-importance. Wow.

i am pretty awesome.

Norm

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 30, 2017, 09:14:04 PM
Where is Art?  Does he think Heather is doing well?  Should we keep our subscriptions up to date?  When will his next tease about coming back, or just doing a show here and there be?  We needs to know.

Art's been MIA from the ham bands as well, even late at night at the usual channels, no Art, just static. It's eerie. This Rose Girl person, you think she might be the stalker? Seems to be unfriendly, demonstrates schizophrenic behavior, it least that is what my Prof said anyway. Well, back to the job, got a 160 windows left to wash and no help. Sure wish I was like Falkie and had regular donations coming in....sigh...oh well.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 01:03:51 AM
Oh dear...did MV run away like a little girl again?

misogynist.

Kolchak

Are you calling MV a donkey well? That's crossing a line.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Kolchak on May 01, 2017, 01:13:02 AM
Are you calling MV a donkey well? That's crossing a line.

LOL

oh you

WOTR

Quote from: Alex2614 on April 30, 2017, 06:05:59 PM
Don't know about you but Art became a big part of my life when on one fateful night in 96 I was searching for the Phillies game on the radio when I herd a interesting voice say the word ghost. I scrambled back to find where it came from when I landed on Art's show. I thought holy shit,  people outside of myself are actually interested in these type of things! Been hooked ever since. My name is Alex and I'm a Art Bell junkie. One thing he did better than anyone else was the way he would make you excited about his shows from the beginning i.e. "If you are easily disturbed then I would suggest you change the channel" for the EVP shows. Dam I miss that! Anyone know any news about a possible return?
Welcome, Alex... Post often.

Most of us came here for Art  (or because we found the Dave "George" Noorie sucks.)  However, with the absence of Art for a year now things have taken a different direction.  I would encourage you to jump into the fray.  If you don't know who to attack, please feel free to use me as a target until you get comfortable and get the rhythm of posting here.

As for Art returning... Well, it would seem very unlikely now.  Between the COPD (which very few people deny exists), his new children (also most people here believe are real) and his stalker, it seems unlikely.  He does still occasionally tease the idea that he may jump behind the mic on MITD any day- but that seems less and less likely with every passing month.

whoozit

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 12:25:16 AM
Yes, Starr...I get it. Having a cold is a terrible thing and having cancer is...well....just funny if Rosie has it. Nice.

And I know you are just trying to hurt me or bother me, but it ain't working. All of this kind of crap just shows who and what you really are....frustrated, vindictive and bitter.

Good luck with that.
Are you an attention whore?  Not every post is in code nor about you.  Please rethink why you are here and what your endgame is.  This place does not seem healthy for you and brings out the worst in your detractors.  Even disinterested parties are being sucked in.  This is my final plea.  Good luck to you, I hope you  find what you are looking for.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on April 30, 2017, 12:08:02 AM
(remembering that jackstar told another poster to tell you to fuck yourself?) 

I remember the judo differently.

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on May 01, 2017, 04:14:31 AM
Even disinterested parties are being sucked in.  This is my final plea.  Good luck to you, I hope you  find what you are looking for.

Quote from: Jackstar on April 30, 2017, 12:22:21 PM
sounds delightful period what could go wrong question mark

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 30, 2017, 01:37:13 AM
I know you are trying to sound like the voice of reason. But, sadly, you aren't succeeding.

I remember it differently.

Jackstar

Quote from: Norm on May 01, 2017, 01:05:54 AM
This Rose Girl person, you think she might be the stalker?

Jackstar

just pimp out your wife

These jokes have never been funny. Believe me.

Are you an attention whore?  Not every post is in code nor about you.  Please rethink why you are here and what your endgame is.  This place does not seem healthy for you and brings out the worst in your detractors.  Even disinterested parties are being sucked in.  This is my final plea.  Good luck to you, I hope you  find what you are looking for.

She admitted she's here just to make trouble, but the hilarity of it is that with every whiny post, she's just contributing to MV's Adsense revenue. Dumbass.

Forget the diapers, MV, just pimp out your wife: she's used to fucking a pig.

Same could be said for YOUR wife, slug.

Lilith

Quote from: Mister Ratty Patty on May 01, 2017, 08:53:41 AM
She admitted she's here just to make trouble, but the hilarity of it is that with every whiny post, she's just contributing to MV's Adsense revenue. Dumbass.

Praise MV!

Quote from: RoseGirl on May 01, 2017, 12:25:16 AM
Yes, Starr...I get it. Having a cold is a terrible thing and having cancer is...well....just funny if Rosie has it. Nice.

And I know you are just trying to hurt me or bother me, but it ain't working. All of this kind of crap just shows who and what you really are....frustrated, vindictive and bitter.

Good luck with that.

You got cancer because you couldn't put down the fork.

Suicide is painless. (via the eVil VanderhooVen chopper)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: rekcuf on May 01, 2017, 09:39:12 AM
Suicide is painless. (via the eVil VanderhooVen chopper)
Does MV have a chopper now? Holy shit I need to start a forum. I totally chose the wrong line of work! :o

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 01, 2017, 09:48:56 AM
Does MV have a chopper now? Holy shit I need to start a forum. I totally chose the wrong line of work! :o

And a yacht called Mystic Stars.