• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

73s

Anyone remember one of Art's favorite new bands back in the day, "Las Ketchup"? He used to play this a lot in his bumpers. Admittedly I haven't heard every episode of MITD but I've heard quite a few and this band isn't in the mix. Just wondering what happened, lol.  ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1TubAzyBjk

Dyna-X

Quote from: 73s on May 03, 2016, 02:39:29 PM
Anyone remember one of Art's favorite new bands back in the day, "Las Ketchup"? He used to play this a lot in his bumpers. Admittedly I haven't heard every episode of MITD but I've heard quite a few and this band isn't in the mix. Just wondering what happened, lol.  ???

I remember he played this in his C2C days, but did not during DM and MITD. He also played Macarena when this was a hit.  He dropped about half of the regular C2C bumpers from MITD and added a few new ones. Part of the reason was he couldnt play anything that was older than 1972 that wasn't remastered, some he may have simply forgot or wished maybe we forgot as well, lol.

Lilith

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on May 03, 2016, 02:34:01 PM

LOL!

If MV gets his BG store up and running, I'm voting for "Godspeed noble shit poster" on the back of a t-shirt with the BG logo on the front. What a perfect fit!

Love it!!
I would like "Godspeed noble shit poster" on the front ;D  I also still think we need one that says "Ask me about bellgab".

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2016, 03:36:19 PM

Love it!!
I would like "Godspeed noble shit poster" on the front ;D  I also still think we need one that says "Ask me about bellgab".

LOL! Yes!

trostol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1TubAzyBjk

that is all sorts of awful

There's a mayonnaise joke in there somewhere

norland2424

Art Bell
1 hr ·
I never doubted it from the start, congratulations Donald Trump!
Art Bell

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on May 03, 2016, 08:49:17 PM
Art Bell
1 hr ·
Art Bell

BS lol

Sean92008

June 3, 1997 Evelyn Paglini's debut as a caller into the show and introducing herself. 

Hearing her voice, it was neat how this introduction took place.

Playing on U7radio.org

ADBLOCK!

bigchucka

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 03, 2016, 10:49:27 PM
June 3, 1997 Evelyn Paglini's debut as a caller into the show and introducing herself. 

Hearing her voice, it was neat how this introduction took place.

Playing on U7radio.org

ADBLOCK!

Heard that show a while back... It's in the Ultimate collection torrent.  Was like Art thought "I got myself a winner here..."

Never could find her obituary online.

ge30542

Quote from: bobo17 on May 02, 2016, 08:02:05 PM
All
ITS OVER. IT IS COSTING ME TOO MUCH MONEY AND TIME.
I GET NO RESPECT ON THIS BORD AND I DESERVE MORE RESPECT.
THIS IS MY FINAL POST.
I HATE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU YOU BELLGABBERS.
I WILL NOT BE TRICKED INTO RETURNING WITH A FEW NICE WORDS.

GOOD RIDENCE TO A THANKLESS CROWD OF LOOSERS.

bobo
Go Fuck yourself bobo17, youre a bagga douch.

cweb

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2016, 03:36:19 PM

Love it!!
I would like "Godspeed noble shit poster" on the front ;D  I also still think we need one that says "Ask me about bellgab".
These would go great with the "Better Every Day" Syrup of Ipecac!  :D

Lilith

Quote from: cweb on May 04, 2016, 06:42:22 AM
These would go great with the "Better Every Day" Syrup of Ipecac!  :D

and "BRAAPS"  ;D

ACE of CLUBS

8) Bobo ....... where are you ?

bobo17

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 04, 2016, 08:17:28 AM
8) Bobo ....... where are you ?

yes i am still hear
i am litterally crying as i have recieved since i announced that i was leaving for good
657 private messages asking me to reconcider
Given that their were only a few negative comments, and i have recieved 657 positive requests to stay active and proceed with the MEETING, i have decided......

to proceed with the MEETING.

Unfortunately all the flights and hotel i had booked will have to be rescheduled.
if you could let me know via a post on this board what is your preferred date for the meeting please do so now.
note: i am looking for people that are not associated with Art like i am and bob and sue crane et al.  We would like a true represenative of the average  art bell listner, to show art how much he means to people and how much these people hate Heather and want her gone once and for all.

Again, May 17th is probably not doable for the MEETING now, as i have lost all bookings, BUT i want this MEETING A.S.A.P., so please reply A.S.A.P., so i can book the planes and hotels and arrange transportation from las vegas.  Please note if you send my your wish to attend please include name as it appears on the passport as this is a requirement for booking flights.

again, thanks again to the sever hundred, i no you are represenative of the bell community at large and i think MV has limited my inbox, so there could be indeed much more than the 659 inbox messages i have reveived to date.

thanks again bell community...i will never forget your wishes toward me and i just wish to state publically that i love you all forever and will never forget and will bring this project to a sucessfull conclusion.

god Bless you All

bobo

whoozit

Quote from: bobo17 on May 04, 2016, 01:45:58 PM
yes i am still hear...
I guess I need something stronger than penicillin.  It still burns when I pee.

MV/Liberace!

Art Bell
1 hr ·
Art Bell

it's a great day for america, art.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MV on May 04, 2016, 02:06:29 PM
+1 To Infinity!

ACE of CLUBS

Bobo ...... do you need financial support to meet your commitments with Art and the executives ?

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: MV on May 04, 2016, 02:06:29 PM

+1

Many cuck tears were shed last night.

MikeJ

Quote from: bobo17 on May 02, 2016, 08:02:05 PM
All
ITS OVER. IT IS COSTING ME TOO MUCH MONEY AND TIME.
I GET NO RESPECT ON THIS BORD AND I DESERVE MORE RESPECT.
THIS IS MY FINAL POST.
I HATE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU YOU BELLGABBERS.
I WILL NOT BE TRICKED INTO RETURNING WITH A FEW NICE WORDS.

GOOD RIDENCE TO A THANKLESS CROWD OF LOOSERS.

bobo

FUCK OFF!  So sick of your shit.  With your newfound free time, maybe you can finally learn how to spell.

MikeJ

Art Bell
1 hr ·
Art Bell

The more I learn about Art, the less I like him.

Dateline

Quote from: bobo17 on May 04, 2016, 01:45:58 PM
yes i am still hear
i am litterally crying as i have recieved since i announced that i was leaving for good
657 private messages asking me to reconcider
Given that their were only a few negative comments, and i have recieved 657 positive requests to stay active and proceed with the MEETING, i have decided......

to proceed with the MEETING.

Unfortunately all the flights and hotel i had booked will have to be rescheduled.
if you could let me know via a post on this board what is your preferred date for the meeting please do so now.
note: i am looking for people that are not associated with Art like i am and bob and sue crane et al.  We would like a true represenative of the average  art bell listner, to show art how much he means to people and how much these people hate Heather and want her gone once and for all.

Again, May 17th is probably not doable for the MEETING now, as i have lost all bookings, BUT i want this MEETING A.S.A.P., so please reply A.S.A.P., so i can book the planes and hotels and arrange transportation from las vegas.  Please note if you send my your wish to attend please include name as it appears on the passport as this is a requirement for booking flights.

again, thanks again to the sever hundred, i no you are represenative of the bell community at large and i think MV has limited my inbox, so there could be indeed much more than the 659 inbox messages i have reveived to date.

thanks again bell community...i will never forget your wishes toward me and i just wish to state publically that i love you all forever and will never forget and will bring this project to a sucessfull conclusion.

god Bless you All

bobo

It is always good to know that you are HEAR for the MEATING.

bobo17

ok i am ALL DONE FOR GOOD
i don't have to be belittled like this from a bunch of people
who i don't respect.
what do you think i am some kinda pinyatta?
You people, all of you discust me to my core.
good ridence, i will not be back and the MEETING is off... forever

bobo

Dateline

I think Bobo is bi-polar.

Lilith

Quote from: bobo17 on May 04, 2016, 07:46:23 PM
who i don't respect.

bobo

Aww, bobo, now c'mon.  You know we are just a bunch of badly behaved bozos.  Take three asprin, get some rest, and I'm sure your core will be fine in the morning.

trostol

who i don't respect.

bobo

if you do not respect us...then why should we...respect you?

who i don't respect.

bobo

Ahhh man.   Don't get your nose out of joint.   It is just that this shtick has worn a little thin. 
Time for a new angle.   

If you can get the dough back from all those plane tickets, the International Clown Hall of Fame and Research Center is
in dire straights.  They need $10,000 in 51 days.  So you might want to look in that direction.
http://www.theclownmuseum.com/

After all your plaque hangs there as well - you would not want the world to forget about you.  Bobo the Clown
was one of the best.

MikeJ

who i don't respect.

bobo

Congratulations ass wipe. You are the first person in my 3 years on this forum I have chosen to put on ignore.

MikeJ

Didn't know that feature was disabled. Just have to hope you get run over by a bus instead.