• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 01, 2016, 03:40:58 PM
Serling is spinning in his grave. He'd never have envisioned this crock of shite.
Come now... Compared to the Falkie thread(s), this thread was written by Shakespeare and illustrated by  Edvard Munch.

nathan

So now that Art is 100% in it for Trump, I wonder what he thinks about Trump's stance on climate change (he denies it and dismisses it as a hoax). I can understand why Art likes him as a candidate in other respects, they're both liberal-ish conservatives, but the climate change thing i do NOT understand. Art LOATHED those who denied climate change, and criticized the Bush administration heavily for their censorship of leading environmental scientists. Come on Art. Disappointing!

ACE of CLUBS

Bobo ..... please don't go.
We love you!
You're special, and have great insight that we'd hope you'd share here.
Again, please think it over, and give your fans some special consideration.
Thanks BoBo ....

CornyCrow

Quote from: nathan on May 01, 2016, 05:27:35 PM
So now that Art is 100% in it for Trump, I wonder what he thinks about Trump's stance on climate change (he denies it and dismisses it as a hoax). I can understand why Art likes him as a candidate in other respects, they're both liberal-ish conservatives, but the climate change thing i do NOT understand. Art LOATHED those who denied climate change, and criticized the Bush administration heavily for their censorship of leading environmental scientists. Come on Art. Disappointing!
Environmental issues affect all of us, the entire globe.  Without addressing those issues in time nothing else will matter.  To me, it is a matter of looking for alternatives to much in our lifestyles and curbing population growth.  Every politician is afraid of even bringing up the population growth problem, but some at least address some environmental problems. 

ItsOver

]
Quote from: bobo17 on May 01, 2016, 01:18:15 PM
let me make this PEFECTLY CLEAR
i will NOT ever post again on this discusting board

bobo
"When yeeewww come back, pleeze bring me a turkee sammich.  Thank yeeewww!"

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2016, 06:41:01 PM
"When yeeewww come back, pleeze bring me a turkee sammich.  Thank yeeewww!"

I love me a turkee sammich!

bobo17

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 01, 2016, 05:49:22 PM
Bobo ..... please don't go.
We love you!
You're special, and have great insight that we'd hope you'd share here.
Again, please think it over, and give your fans some special consideration.
Thanks BoBo ....

ok, do to popular demand... I AM BACK and the MEETING  is back on.
if you would like to attend, i think it would be good as so far only close
personel friends of Art (me, bob and sue crane et al) have confirmed interest
in attending.  This will take a lot of time and affort as all schedules have to be coordinated
and since i am funding this myself, i will have to look for the best prices for flights and hotels
as not all of us are in the Nevada area and will require hotels and air transportation to and from the MEETING.
I think the best way forward is to send me the info of whom wants to attend and the days that you are available.  Right now, i am tentatively looking at the week of May15 to 21, some date within this area.  If you can make it and would like to attend please respond to my post.

Again, thanks for the huge amounts of messages begging me to come back.  I WILL NOT LET A SMALL GROUP OF DISCONTENTS UPSET MY PLANNED MEETING AND TO BRING BACK ART TO FULL TIME RADIO.

Your afforts were for not, all those who mocked me, have been recoreded in my book and i am aware of who you are and what your true algeegence is.

bobo

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bobo17 on May 01, 2016, 07:37:17 PM

in attending.  This will take a lot of time and affort as all schedules have to be coordinated
and since i am funding this myself, i will have to look for the best prices for flights and hotels
as not all of us are in the Nevada area and will require hotels and air transportation to and from the MEETING.
I think the best way forward is to send me the info of whom wants to attend and the days that you are available.  Right now, i am tentatively looking at the week of May15 to 21, some date within this area.  If you can make it and would like to attend please respond to my post.

Again, thanks for the huge amounts of messages begging me to come back.  I WILL NOT LET A SMALL GROUP OF DISCONTENTS UPSET MY PLANNED MEETING AND TO BRING BACK ART TO FULL TIME RADIO.

Your afforts were for not, all those who mocked me, have been recoreded in my book and i am aware of who you are and what your true algeegence is.

bobo

Honestly; did the rest of your family live?

Dateline

See, I was psychic, Bobo remains a Bellgabber. 

trostol

bobo

the 15th is no good for me

ItsOver

"Where is my turkee sammich, Bobo?  I will settle for a Chicago all-beef hot dog.

Have I told yeeewww about ParanormalDate.com?  Maybe yeeewww and Crisco can both join."

Value Of Pi

Quote from: nathan on May 01, 2016, 05:27:35 PM

The Art we know, the real Art, couldn't overlook or ignore or explain away something like this. The real Art also would not want to subject his audience to someone like Heather for three, now five, hours. The real Art, wherever he is now, must be horrified at what his body-snatching, pod-person replacement is doing in his name.

Somehow, we need to locate and free the real Art before Imposter Art does any more damage. This can't go on.

Morgus

Art Bell just posted a new announcement on his facebook page a few minutes ago.
Click on the image below to see it full size.

Morgus

Art just replied on facebook to this question:
Mark Fisher:  Are you comin back Mr. Bell?
Art Bell: Yes, from time to time Heath allowing I will

bobo

I don't know.  My schedule is full except for the 17th.  Maybe I can pen the meeting in between 2 and 4 in the afternoon.  I'll have to check with my secretary.

Robert

Quote from: Morgus on May 01, 2016, 09:32:51 PMArt just replied on facebook to this question:
Mark Fisher:  Are you comin back Mr. Bell?
Art Bell: Yes, from time to time Heath allowing I will
Are you sure you're Morgus, not Magoo?

bobo17

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 01, 2016, 07:39:09 PM
Honestly; did the rest of your family live?

folks
The 17th seams to be the overwhelming favorite dates so far.
I have tentatively booked 16 round trip flights from various cities.
I have a 48 no charge cancel fee.
If i do not here any objections, i will go ahead and book the flights and hotels for the 17th returning the 18th.
thanks
bobo
as promised, as a leader and respected member of bellgab, i will look after all the details and keep you all informed.  Note: i am going to swallow the cost of flights and motels as i believe in the project and ultimate success of this movement

and believe me, people it is a movement
bobo

Dateline

You may connect with me at JFK International.

Dateline

Here is the State of the Thread Address:  Bobo is much more interesting currently than MITD and related company.

You'll need to book me a ticket at Cobb County International Airport to Hartsfield-Jackson in Atlanta and then out to Las Vegas.  From there, I need a Cessna to fly me from Vegas to Pahrump.  Thank you bobo.

Quote from: bobo17 on May 01, 2016, 09:47:43 PM
folks
The 17th seams to be the overwhelming favorite dates so far.
I have tentatively booked 16 round trip flights from various cities.
I have a 48 no charge cancel fee.
If i do not here any objections, i will go ahead and book the flights and hotels for the 17th returning the 18th.
thanks
bobo
as promised, as a leader and respected member of bellgab, i will look after all the details and keep you all informed.  Note: i am going to swallow the cost of flights and motels as i believe in the project and ultimate success of this movement

bobo

Now what?

zeebo

Quote from: bobo17 on May 01, 2016, 09:47:43 PM
bobo

nobody knows how to make a movement like bobo

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on May 01, 2016, 10:17:51 PM
nobody knows how to make a movement like bobo
I think he and Jason should run for office. Greasy could be a "running mate;" for both.

ACE of CLUBS

Thanks for returning to BellGab bobo17 .......
Please keep us posted on the latest developments.
The Lear isn't booked for most of the month, and I could possibly make a stop or two for passengers wanting to attend your meeting.
A week lead time would be great.
Again, good to have you back.
You're our only link to Art.
Good job!

oh bobo, thank you so much for ignoring the trolls and moving forward with this huge meeting.

remember, they are the vocal minority. There are many of us life long fans waiting for this meeting to happen on your time, when you are good and ready. We will always support you, 100%!

WOTR

Quote from: Dateline on May 01, 2016, 08:02:27 PM
See,WE WERE psychic, Bobo remains a Bellgabber.
FIFY. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on May 02, 2016, 12:37:42 AM
Thanks for returning to BellGab bobo17 .......
Good job!
Why do you do this when there are far better / more interesting trolls to feed?  :-\

bobo17

Quote from: WOTR on May 02, 2016, 01:30:17 AM
Why do you do this when there are far better / more interesting trolls to feed?  :-\

If this type of insult continues, i may cancell the MEETING.
YOU decide, its up to the bellgab community

you have been WARNNED
bobo

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bobo17 on May 02, 2016, 10:37:53 AM
If this type of insult continues, i may cancell the MEETING.
YOU decide, its up to the bellgab community

you have been WARNNED
bobo

Cancel has longed for that extra L for years. And not to be outdone, warned blagged an extra N. Excellent work.

Oh.. just one more thing. Fuck off bimbo.