Thank for letting us know this ...

Again and again and again and again and again

Again and again and again and again and agai

Your welcome again and again and again WhiteCrow. WhiteCrow your a good guy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 03, 2016, 07:38:43 PM
Art does lives near Las Vegas so everyone is a tease. He teases us with a new show that he was hosting then gave us Heather who is other teaser.

Just cant give it up, can you moron?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 03, 2016, 07:39:20 PM

Again and again and again and again and agai

I'm sure that you meant to quote Art's post instead. Mistakes happen.

chefist

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 03, 2016, 07:49:54 PM

Lol I was thinking the same thing...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on April 03, 2016, 07:49:54 PM

I'm not your bud Falkie.. I know how to quote correctly

trostol

lol art returns..posts and people get into a tizzy on either side of the fence

WhiteCrow

Quote from: chefist on April 03, 2016, 07:54:05 PM
Lol I was thinking the same thing...

Hey.. Chefist.. This isn't going to work out very well for us..

All the nice fighting with each other tonight

You're a Sissy pants

Lil Godzilla

Quote from: Art Bell on April 03, 2016, 07:09:25 PM
My fellow Gabbers, you guys love the truth right? Ok here it is, not that I expect anybody to believe it.
Everything said about the Stalker was true, every bit of it. Even before the July start of the show I had COPD but it was at a level I could handle and in some ways still is but this is a smoking related disease that gets worse and it has. I am not at Deaths door yet but it has worsened since I left the air. There is nothing I love more than doing my show but it is tougher and tougher to do. The truth is I loved smoking and still miss it. There is nobody to blame other than myself. I may come back and do some fill in shows but five days a Week is not going to happen.

It's funny that smoking and Radio are impossible to seperate. Of course i no longer smoke, just Vape now but even that irritates my Lungs.

My Marriage has been a blessing and despite things said is a damn good one, we have been very happy and will celebrate 10 Years on April 11th, I did not set out to find a younger Woman, we were introduced by my Brother in Law at a time I was in a lot of dispair, it was like a gift from God for me.

It is strange to me that people make things up, but I guess that is a natural thing when they have no or little information but the truth is just that, the truth. One thing I do not do is lie so as unlikely as this chain of events may seem to some it is the simple truth.

Art

Art, my father passed away from COPD so I know what a bitch it can be to breathe. As for your lovely bride, you absolutely have no need to answer or justify your love or relationship. I am happy to hear you are happy. God bless.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: trostol on April 03, 2016, 08:04:11 PM
lol art returns..posts and people get into a tizzy on either side of the fence

Tizzy. You say..

Go suck a pickle

Taco Bell

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 03, 2016, 07:14:05 PM
Art I really do not belive you about the "stalker". I really think that your heart was not into doing the show anymore.

coaster

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 03, 2016, 07:17:27 PM
Art please enjoy your retirement with your family and friends and stop teasing us about if your coming back or not.
I have read many of your posts in the last few days. Each time, I want to pull my fucking hair out because you cannot tell the difference between your and you're. It is really driving me nuts.
your pissing me off with you're posts......

GravitySucks

Quote from: coaster on April 03, 2016, 08:08:08 PM
I have read many of your posts in the last few days. Each time, I want to pull my fucking hair out because you cannot tell the difference between your and you're. It is really driving me nuts.
your pissing me off with you're posts......

I called it earlier. Mr. Spock is a moron.

Auslandia

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 03, 2016, 12:24:15 PM
Search for his name on Twitter. He has some classic one liners. He used a lot of them on the show Friday, but he does have a sense of humor.

The rest of the call was funny but kind of predictable.  I appreciated the effort nonetheless.  But for some reason the Adirondack chair line made me lol. 

trostol

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 03, 2016, 08:05:58 PM
Tizzy. You say..

Go suck a pickle

lol your a funny man....not

WhiteCrow

Quote from: trostol on April 03, 2016, 08:12:12 PM
lol your a funny man....not

Go comb you're your hair.. Pretty boy

chefist

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 03, 2016, 08:04:37 PM
Hey.. Chefist.. This isn't going to work out very well for us..

All the nice fighting with each other tonight

You're a Sissy pants

Kaliopea

I'm very sorry, Art, that you had to replace yourself with HW.  I think you had this in mind all all along.

HW is unbearable.  I've tried, believe me.  Let me count the ways:  we could start with her little miss innocent act when anybody tries to tell the truth.  She did a stellar job of making sure Olson didn't get another word in after he said a few things that most people reading here know to be true.

We could continue with her endless fucking interrupting just to HEAR HERSELF TALK.  What an arrogant little narcissist you found, Art.

Piss poor way to end your career I might add.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kaliopea on April 03, 2016, 08:36:54 PM
I'm very sorry, Art, that you had to replace yourself with HW.  I think you had this in mind all all along.

HW is unbearable.  I've tried, believe me.  Let me count the ways:  we could start with her little miss innocent act when anybody tries to tell the truth.  She did a stellar job of making sure Olson didn't get another word in after he said a few things that most people reading here know to be true.

We could continue with her endless fucking interrupting just to HEAR HERSELF TALK.  What an arrogant little narcissist you found, Art.

You and Mr. Spock should go start a club. You can print shirts and have secret handshakes and everything.

Quote from: Art Bell on April 03, 2016, 07:09:25 PM
My fellow Gabbers, you guys love the truth right? Ok here it is, not that I expect anybody to believe it.
Everything said about the Stalker was true, every bit of it. Even before the July start of the show I had COPD but it was at a level I could handle and in some ways still is but this is a smoking related disease that gets worse and it has. I am not at Deaths door yet but it has worsened since I left the air. There is nothing I love more than doing my show but it is tougher and tougher to do. The truth is I loved smoking and still miss it. There is nobody to blame other than myself. I may come back and do some fill in shows but five days a Week is not going to happen.

It's funny that smoking and Radio are impossible to seperate. Of course i no longer smoke, just Vape now but even that irritates my Lungs.

My Marriage has been a blessing and despite things said is a damn good one, we have been very happy and will celebrate 10 Years on April 11th, I did not set out to find a younger Woman, we were introduced by my Brother in Law at a time I was in a lot of dispair, it was like a gift from God for me.

It is strange to me that people make things up, but I guess that is a natural thing when they have no or little information but the truth is just that, the truth. One thing I do not do is lie so as unlikely as this chain of events may seem to some it is the simple truth.

Art

Art thanks for being honest with us...  Nice to see you here.  📻 Hope you hear you on the air for a cameo soon📻

albrecht

Quote from: Kaliopea on April 03, 2016, 08:36:54 PM

Aside from personalities (the manner of speaking, giggling, etc) she also seems very uninformed on lots of subjects. Could be her youth, education, lack of travel or work experience (I have no idea of her history or age) but she seems surprised by what is common-knowledge, historical events, or news events. "Dumbing down" the show. At least RCH is aware of things, despite his amazing obsession with relating everything to "torsion models." I think also she is a bit credulous due to her "witchcraft" so buys into some of the guests too much.

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 03, 2016, 08:42:30 PM
Aside from personalities (the manner of speaking, giggling, etc) she also seems very uninformed on lots of subjects. Could be her youth, education, lack of travel or work experience (I have no idea of her history or age) but she seems surprised by what is common-knowledge, historical events, or news events. "Dumbing down" the show. At least RCH is aware of things, despite his amazing obsession with relating everything to "torsion models." I think also she is a bit credulous due to her "witchcraft" so buys into some of the guests too much.

That's the beauty of today's technology. If you don't like it, you don't have to listen to it.

If you like it, you don't even have to pay to listen to it.

Is she the best broadcaster ever?  Hell no. But you know what?  I listen to MITD instead of C2C.

Everyone has different tastes. If you don't like her show, find something else.

littlechris

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 03, 2016, 08:49:46 PM

Is she the best broadcaster ever?  Hell no. But you know what?  I listen to MITD instead of C2C.

Senda  >  Noory  >  Wade

Ms. C

Quote from: gabrielle on April 03, 2016, 07:37:03 PM

Art thanks for checking in.  Believe it or not, there are Bellgabbers here that do believe you, and just wish the best for you and your family.  If you could come back on the air even a bit, that would be wonderful.
+10

Quote from: WOTR on April 02, 2016, 07:42:49 PM
Ever read the book IBM and the holocaust?  Interesting what those cards could do (especially when mixed with a national census...) 

I seem to recall reading that the number tattooed on prisoners was originally their punch card number.
I believe that's correct.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 03, 2016, 06:09:35 PM
People, all of you need to know that if starts something, he'll quit it. Art is a quitter. all of you are in a "dreamland" if you think that art will come back and do a show full time. He'll make up a reason to leave us.

'Quitter,quitter ...
Old and bitter ..
Dumps his fans
In the shitter ...

venix

Art with all due respect you really screwed the pooch with your choice of replacement. She is just terrible. Time to put the network to sleep.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 03, 2016, 08:49:46 PM
That's the beauty of today's technology. If you don't like it, you don't have to listen to it.

If you like it, you don't even have to pay to listen to it.

Everyone has different tastes. If you don't like her show, find something else.
For sure. There are countless shows, podcasts, etc (or even archived shows) as alternatives. I'm just lamenting that Art left because I enjoyed his stuff. I'm not 100% against Heather and was hoping she'd be better (one of us, one of us, one of us) but blah. Will listen if there is an interesting guest sometimes. But I agree, I'm not going to obsess or attack, and just find other listening options. Hope she does well but, whatever.