• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

phrodo

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 20, 2016, 01:39:32 AM
I made this flow chart for you. It should help you save time with wasted words. ;)

Poorly drawn line pics by pigs are lame. But again not unexpected from your limited mental faculties. Pigs are like that. Frankly I'm surprised that you can operate a computer. It's likely that you've begged assistance from your farmer. You DO know that he will eventually slaughter you for bacon and chops right? Oh shit .. maybe likely didn't want you to know that .. my bad. Nevermind little piggy all is WELL ... Sikeston's finest diaper slop is to your left in the trough. Chow down little piggy!! Oink oink!!  ;D

HumanBeing

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 01:31:59 AM
Night train is MV's developmentally challenged  little piggy that he keeps in his basement and feeds his baby's leftover diaper drippings.  ;D

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 20, 2016, 01:46:50 AM
He's no troll. Just sick of the negative climate that built up here.

Don't get me wrong, I think Art's actions have been very questionable to the point I consider him a scum bag right now. But there's nothing new being said. I love animosity, chaos and anger. I love those things dearly. But what more is really to be said at this point?

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 20, 2016, 01:46:26 AM
I was keeping him going, but I will stop. :(

You go on with you bad self man, don't let me stop what you want to do. I'm just sick of him because he's not creative and his "trolling" is dominating the thread. But if you're enjoying yourself or getting something out of it, by all means don't let me stop you.

I'm super laid back Quimby right now. I got the Volcano and the good stuff out. I literally just opened the box for this giant seven foot bean bag chair I'm chilling in right now. All is good. But by all means, keep fighting it out if you're enjoying it. I just lost the will tonight because I'm feeling good. :D

phrodo

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 20, 2016, 01:44:36 AM
If you guys stop talking to and responding to phrodo, he'll stop once he gets bored within a page or two. Think how insane he'd look if his conversation was one sided. You're feeding the troll and keeping him alive.

Some asshole is posting old Redacted quotes on /x/ which is making me feel sad for her more than anything.

Oh look .. the TROLL is pleading for the TROLLS to quit feeding a non-troll. How precious . little piggies are like that when they are young and/or overmatched when they don't understand why the superior humans oink back at them whilst they wallow in their pool of shit. Fucking hilarious.

Oink oink little piggy.  ;D

JesusJuice

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 20, 2016, 01:51:28 AM
Right Click
Save As

Here's another .gif of a George Takei appearance on Stern for you to collect.

http://i.imgur.com/oxhHiRh.gif

HumanBeing

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 20, 2016, 01:55:07 AM

Get the poison out Raven
8)

littlechris

Hahaha. WTF!!  I thought that was art bell for a second. There's a pic of Art fondling an alien somewhere around here. Lol

Is Stern officially off the air now? I don't keep up with him at all but I'm still kind of a fan. He was my first Art Bell.

phrodo

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on January 20, 2016, 01:49:15 AM
His liberal use of "faggot" sure makes me want him to stick around... *internet sarcasm

Why? Just because you are gay? Does that offend you? But others calling Art a LIAR and implying he's fucking Heather doesn't bother you?? Choose your battles little gay piggy. I understand you are confused about your sexuality .. but you're just a little piggy wallowing in diaper shit. Love it  -- embrace it .. and if you happen to like rubbing up against the genitalia of a like-sexed little piggy -- and get *feelings* down there -- it's OK .. there's nothing wrong with that. .. if that's how you feel little piggy.

Apparently gay piggies don't like being called gay piggies... who'd a thunk it? But it's OK to call Art a liar and Heather his sex slave. Piggies are queer like that evidently.  :o

Good job. I actually laughed in real life.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 20, 2016, 01:58:43 AM
Is Stern officially off the air now? I don't keep up with him at all but I'm still kind of a fan. He was my first Art Bell.

He is still on Sirius/XM

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 02:00:21 AM
Why? Just because you are gay? Does that offend you? But others calling Art a LIAR and implying he's fucking Heather doesn't bother you?? Choose your battles little gay piggy. I understand you are confused about your sexuality .. but you're just a little piggy wallowing in diaper shit. Love it  -- embrace it .. and if you happen to like rubbing up against the genitalia of a like-sexed little piggy -- and get *feelings* down there -- it's OK .. there's nothing wrong with that. .. if that's how you feel little piggy.

Apparently gay piggies don't like being called gay piggies... who'd a thunk it? But it's OK to call Art a liar and Heather his sex slave. Piggies are queer like that evidently.  :o

Why are you getting upset at people calling Art a liar?  What does it matter to you?

phrodo

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 20, 2016, 02:04:39 AM
He is still on Sirius/XM

Awww .. there's another target for you little 4skin piggy ... Go get Howard !!! Sic 'em -- yet another radio legend for you to fuck with. Round up your 4skin pimple-posse and go for it. Doubt he has feed as tasty as the Sikeston Slop. But if it tempts you away from here ... by ALL means go for it -- and take your 4skin fags with you.  ;D

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 20, 2016, 02:04:39 AM
He is still on Sirius/XM

I thought he quit or his contract ran out?  ::) I can't stand that old Queen. Stern back before the King of all Media schtick was probably the greatest stuff I've ever heard on radio. Art was great in his prime but nothing I've ever heard compares to a drunk Sam Kinison on the air with Stern. Then you had the Artie saga which may be the most epic poetic journey I've  ever witnessed. But man, Stern from post-Artie on can straight up go fuck himself.

Crazy he's still on the air, dude just can't give it up.

phrodo

Quote from: The Queer of Queers on January 20, 2016, 02:06:56 AM
Why are you getting upset at people calling Art a liar?  What does it matter to you?

Because they have turned what used to be a VERY fun forum to visit -- into a cesspool of shit thanks to 4skin brainless shithead troll pigs like you. So fuck off Queen of Queers -- and take your 4skin pimple-posse piggies with you.

You don't care because you don't care. So fuck you .. 4skin troll. Oink oink. Fuck off and die. Soon.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 20, 2016, 02:08:55 AM
I thought he quit or his contract ran out?  ::) I can't stand that old Queen. Stern back before the King of all Media schtick was probably the greatest stuff I've ever heard on radio. Art was great in his prime but nothing I've ever heard compares to a drunk Sam Kinison on the air with Stern. Then you had the Artie saga which may be the most epic poetic journey I've  ever witnessed. But man, Stern from post-Artie on can straight up go fuck himself.

Crazy he's still on the air, dude just can't give it up.

He resigned, but you are right he is an old Queen.  The last show I remember listening to years ago, Robin was talking about coffee enemas and Howard was talking about Chess and figuring out how to use netflix.  I thought I was listening to NPR or  an AARP broadcast.

yoego

<looks around>
<shakes head>
There goes the damage deposit.
Try Merry maids.

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 02:13:04 AM
Because they have turned what used to be a VERY fun forum to visit -- into a cesspool of shit thanks to 4skin brainless shithead troll pigs like you. So fuck off Queen of Queers -- and take your 4skin pimple-posse piggies with you.

You don't care because you don't care. So fuck you .. 4skin troll. Oink oink. Fuck off and die. Soon.

Honestly believing that 4chan trolls did anything to change the atmosphere here.  At most you had 2-3 from 4chan, and only one(me) continues to post.  You give me too much credit.

yoego

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 20, 2016, 01:28:17 AM
Don't worry, if he runs out of steam I'll pick a fight with someone.
What do you have against muppets!
I seen dogs spin a ball on there nose better
your lucky you even get fishheads
You call those flippers?
Eat kelp fishface!!!!!!1

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: yoego on January 20, 2016, 02:19:14 AM
What do you have against muppets!
I seen dogs spin a ball on there nose better
your lucky you even get fishheads
You call those flippers?
Eat kelp fishface!!!!!!1

I hate you!

phrodo

OK . well evidently all the 4skin trolls have been sent to bed by their mommies... who are also welfare-sow-piggies. Sows must have control of their spawn... even 4skinners. I am sure the competition at the breakfast line at the trough will be vicious -- so remember little piggies .. Oink early and oink often -- and the line forms to the left for Sikeston's finest diaper-droppings slop. Ohh .. just smell the throwed-roll aroma.   8)
Oink oink.  ;D

Doomed

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 20, 2016, 01:02:04 AM
Guess I'm gonna go chew my wrists open like some Beta male bitch.  ART doesn't like me anymore.  And me, his fan.

There there. You'll find another. I hear george noory is looking for a fan.

Quote from: phrodo on January 20, 2016, 03:38:52 AM
OK . well evidently all the 4skin trolls have been sent to bed by their mommies... who are also welfare-sow-piggies. Sows must have control of their spawn... even 4skinners. I am sure the competition at the breakfast line at the trough will be vicious -- so remember little piggies .. Oink early and oink often -- and the line forms to the left for Sikeston's finest diaper-droppings slop. Ohh .. just smell the throwed-roll aroma.   8)
Oink oink.  ;D

Yeah those tryhard 4channers going to sleep at 3am.  Bunch of lightweights.  You stuck it out to the end and showed 'em.

I really don't see how you guys missed it, but phrodo is obviously Art's secondary profile. He's saying all the things he'd like to say to everyone, but he doesn't have the balls to use his real profile.

bellNwhistle

I don't get why Art and Heather keep complaining about this place. They've seen and read enough over the last month and a half.   What's the point in coming here, and then posting about it on Facebook? It's sad and it's awful.. but it's not going away any time soon. Every time Art posts, it just makes it worse. I don't know.  Maybe that's his point. To come here to make it worse.

ge30542

Quote from: Totally Not The Stalker on January 20, 2016, 04:57:43 AM
I really don't see how you guys missed it, but phrodo is obviously Art's secondary profile. He's saying all the things he'd like to say to everyone, but he doesn't have the balls to use his real profile.
Funny you should say that. I read a phrodo post hours ago, and the gramatic structure was identical to a paragraph I've read of Art's. It actually made me ask, is this Art. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

ge30542

Quote from: bellNwhistle on January 20, 2016, 05:20:18 AM
I don't get why Art and Heather keep complaining about this place. They've seen and read enough over the last month and a half.   What's the point in coming here, and then posting about it on Facebook? It's sad and it's awful.. but it's not going away any time soon. Every time Art posts, it just makes it worse. I don't know.  Maybe that's his point. To come here to make it worse.
He wakes up and LIVES for this place. He hangs on EVERY word.