• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 19, 2016, 09:57:30 PM
You see son therein lies the problem. You see everything as a "microcosm" because you life is so small.

Your life is shit, so you try to spread it around. I ain't picking up the spoon, because God knows you're hurting enough.

May our Lord have mercy upon you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KYWB7Fu-YM

Quote from: chefist on January 19, 2016, 09:50:55 PM
I loved Arts shows too, but he's not Lincoln or Ghandi...
LMAO    maybe a little too dramatic ??     basically  theres a lot of voices the world needs including yours !!

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 09:58:47 PM
so ...Art's word is gold?

You do realize that the trolls did not start on this forum correct? And that with every FB post he made..it made matters worse correct?

Its a joke. JC always said Art was going to end in the pits of boiling sewage, a well of  boiling sewage is close enough.

trostol

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 19, 2016, 10:01:03 PM
Its a joke. JC always said Art was going to end in the pits of boiling sewage, a well of  boiling sewage is close enough.

ahh..very well then..i only have JC experience though that other guy lol

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 19, 2016, 09:50:46 PM
i said that    but i make no bones about it i would like art to return to radio  --i did enjoy listening to his show   
but i do understand how you feel      just curious   why are you here  ?

I'm mostly here because George Noory sucks.  But now that I'm here I enjoy the site. 

I also used to like Art Bell, clearly not as much as everyone else, until the way he ended things at Sirius. 

So what is it about him that you think the world needs - needs! - to be hearing?

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 10:02:10 PM
ahh..very well then..i only have JC experience though that other guy lol

SIR or madam, if you dont understand 20 year old AM  radio refrences, bellgab isnt for you.

trostol

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 19, 2016, 10:04:47 PM
SIR or madam, if you dont understand 20 year old AM  radio refrences, bellgab isnt for you.

sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry ..20 years ago i was doing vastly more important things than listening to late night radio

chefist

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 19, 2016, 10:00:51 PM
LMAO    maybe a little too dramatic ??     basically  theres a lot of voices the world needs including yours !!

Maybe we'll hear Art someday again...who knows...I'll listen for sure...but I won't be helping in any marketing efforts that's for sure...

Bounder

Quote from: chefist on January 19, 2016, 10:06:25 PM
Maybe we'll here Art someday again...who knows...I'll listen for sure...but I won't be helping in any marketing efforts that's for sure...

Amen.

Quote from: trostol on January 19, 2016, 10:05:45 PM
sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry ..20 years ago i was doing vastly more important things than listening to late night radio

HOW DARE YOU!! have better things to do 20 years ago than listen to AM radio at 3 am

trostol

Quote from: nooryisawesome on January 19, 2016, 10:07:26 PM
HOW DARE YOU!! have better things to do 20 years ago than listen to AM radio at 3 am

ha..that made me laugh

norland2424

Maybe we'll hear Art someday again...who knows...I'll listen for sure...but I won't be helping in any marketing efforts that's for sure...

This +100

Donald Noory

Quote from: chefist on January 19, 2016, 09:43:28 PM
Fuck me with a jackhammer... That's the most ridiculous statement ever uttered...

My, my how quickly the worm turns. What happened to the days when you and certain of your bunghole buddies used to dogpile on anyone who said anything vaguely negative about Reducted?

ge30542

Quote from: effluenza on January 19, 2016, 08:56:23 PM
Art doesn't like us anymore.

AGAIN?!
He hangs on BellGab EVERY word.

Donald Noory

Since you enjoy stupidly sinking advertising money into the campaigns of unstable personalities, I suggest you spring for Times Square advertising for Falkie's Youtube extravaganza. Really, what can of dummkopf would sink money into advertising for a proven flake/quitter like Art Bell? Anyone with any brains knew he would bail within a year at the most.

norland2424

Quote from: ge30542 on January 19, 2016, 10:14:25 PM
AGAIN?!

Im sure hes reading the tread now lol

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 19, 2016, 10:03:37 PM
I'm mostly here because George Noory sucks.  But now that I'm here I enjoy the site. 

I also used to like Art Bell, clearly not as much as everyone else, until the way he ended things at Sirius. 

So what is it about him that you think the world needs - needs! - to be hearing?
ive been listening since the mid 90s     i used to listen to long john nebel   same type of radio  art picked up the mantle  so to speak     
i knew he would hear the gabcast because heather was on so i wanted to say something to maybe motive him   
theres  was or is a lot of people that liked to listen to him  so that would be the world  i guess       i said  in another post maybe it was too dramatic i don't know    it was just words     

chefist

Quote from: ge30542 on January 19, 2016, 10:14:25 PM
AGAIN?!

Seems that way...

Quote from: phrodo on January 19, 2016, 09:50:15 PM
All you 4skin wannabes should be happier than pigs in shit .. because that's exactly what you are.

Oink oink, bitch.

Donald Noory

Since Art just quit Bellgab for the 2nd time, does that mean he won't be searching the threads for allegedly libelous posts anymore? Good thing he figured out how to hide his online Bellgab activity, now he can troll without anyone knowing his last log in. Or maybe he'll just have certain of his brainwashed stooges search the posts for him.

Actually I think I'm wrong about the handicapped thing as I can't find the original quote or the one that kept getting posted last night. I do remember seeing it at the time but since I can't find it to quote, I'm going to say I'm probably wrong about that.

Isn't is cute how Art and (Redacted) assure each other that they've done nothing wrong in all of this?

Kolchak

What's the state of the Art Bell world?

indigoo

Aw, ya mom is so fat
(How fat is she?)
We rode up on her back to get some burgers from Wendy's
And her skates went flat, I got stuck in her butt crack
They thought I was lost but I was caught by the G-strap

*troll

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 19, 2016, 10:17:55 PM
Actually I think I'm wrong about the handicapped thing as I can't find the original quote or the one that kept getting posted last night. I do remember seeing it at the time but since I can't find it to quote, I'm going to say I'm probably wrong about that.

Oh no worries... This place is full of odd curiosities!

coaster

If heather was working as a host anywhere else, she would have been let go. not because she's a female, but because she just isn't that good. I listened to the start of the show last night, and it just. wasn't. good. That's not being a troll. It's not being mean. It's just stating the facts.
Art is giving her special treatment. Ok, so what. But that doesn't mean people have to like it. I'll be damned if I have to lie and say I like something just so the person giving her special treatment doesn't get offended. That's just silly and not how adult people with a brain operate.
I have been one of those people who listened to Art for twenty years. Supported his show by subscribing. Helped him with the social media blitz. But I'm not going to kiss his ass and tell him everything is perfect, because it's not. The show tanked, the network tanked, affiliates and advertisers are disappearing. That should tell you something. Heather won't last very long. That's the truth. The folks on facebook telling you they would lap up your shit if you'd let them are the real trolls. A bunch of rubes on facebook. /Truth.
But evidently I'm trolling... ::)

ge30542

Quote from: Donald Noory on January 19, 2016, 10:16:21 PM
Since Art just quit Bellgab for the 2nd time, does that mean he won't be searching the threads for allegedly libelous posts anymore? Good thing he figured out how to hide his online Bellgab activity, now he can troll without anyone knowing his last log in. Or maybe he'll just have certain of his brainwashed stooges search the posts for him.
He wakes up and lives for what's posted here. Hangs on every friggin keystroke.

Wait I found it.

Quote from: (Redacted) on October 12, 2013, 04:58:28 PM
Dudes, I don't know about everyone else, but I cross the street a bit slower because I am disabled and every step I take is pain.  They glare at me like the devil.  Well, I am sorry, I am going as fast as I can.  I am not trying to "make you wait", I am just trying to get home alive with my food.  Try walking while having constant stomach pain to do everything you have to do, in the 100 degree heat, and see how fast you walk.

I'd never cross on a green light, though.  That is a messed up thing to do.

So yeah everything I just said was truth. Times two now, because I had to search for this fucking quote so Massa Art doesn't get any ideas.