• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: anunnaki on December 21, 2015, 07:47:06 PM
You are forgetting Art's Early introduction of her as a co-host that most objected to. The Plan was already in the works.

What's the point of bitching about it? Art's gone, Heather's in. Period. end of story. If you don't like it, call Keith and complain.  ::)

anunnaki

Quote from: Chronaut on December 21, 2015, 07:37:36 PM
Nobody's avoiding anything.  She's the show's producer, so she's invested.  She knows Art's shows far better than most, and she's hosted smaller shows before so she has the knowledge, and some broadcast experience.  And she was available at a moment's notice.

You're bad at thinking.  Try something else.  Call of Duty perhaps; everyone's good at something.
What shows before, and prior broadcast experience ?

Night Train

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 21, 2015, 07:49:56 PM
What's the point of bitching about it? Art's gone, Heather's in. Period. end of story. If you don't like it, call Keith and complain.  ::)

What's the point of you bitching about him bitching about it?

BellBoy

Quote from: Night Train on December 21, 2015, 07:45:08 PM
If you don't like it, put me on ignore.  Or fuck off.  Either one.  I don't care.

And I'm pretty sure Art is still here.  He may not be posting, but he's still reading.

So? Knock yourself out, anon. Maybe he'll answer you, because you're the special one.

(you fucking retard)

trostol

so i left for 2 hours..what are we arguing about now?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Night Train on December 21, 2015, 07:51:18 PM
What's the point of you bitching about him bitching about it?

I wasn't addressing you, but thanks.

Night Train

Quote from: BellBoy on December 21, 2015, 07:51:48 PM
So? Knock yourself out, anon. Maybe he'll answer you, because you're the special one.

(you fucking retard)

STFU, Buttboy.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: trostol on December 21, 2015, 07:51:49 PM

ART BELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops, sorry.

bellNwhistle

asshats who want all the answers, and they want them now. 

"art's a liar"
"art wasn't shot at"
"heather has chin bruising"

you know, the usual bullshit.

Chronaut

Quote from: anunnaki on December 21, 2015, 07:47:06 PM
You are forgetting Art's Early introduction of her as a co-host that most objected to. The Plan was already in the works.

Lol, yeah, sure.  Heather's interest in her podcast work is how they got to know each other, Sherlock.  There's nothing "suspicious" about thinking it might be fun to have her co-host from time to time.  Art has always liked to try new things.  And she's very likable.

But no - you're right.  It's much more reasonable to conclude that he masterminded a "false flag" operation involving a fake stalker, scripted on-air "scenes" to create the illusion that said stalker is real, enlisted the complicity of the Nye County Sheriff's Dept., and intentionally scraped his own knees to fabricate evidence, so...what?  He wouldn't have to just say "I'm gonna take a break for awhile and let Heather fill in for me."  Because clearly he couldn't just do *that.*

You're not smart.  I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you.  Tough love, y'know?

norland2424

black tar heroin

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Night Train on December 21, 2015, 07:08:44 PM
West of Pahrump: 1-800-618-8255
East of Pahrump : 1-800-825-5033
First Time Stalkers: 1-818-501-4721
Homicidal Maniac Line: 1-818-501-4109

;D Humor over pathos or unfulfilled speculation. That's my vote.

trostol

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 21, 2015, 07:54:25 PM
asshats who want all the answers, and they want them now. 

"art's a liar"
"art wasn't shot at"
"heather has chin bruising"

you know, the usual bullshit.

i giggled at that

Danger!UFO

Welcome to all the new 'Coasties'!

Post fast. Post often!  ::)

munbeam666

Quote from: BobGrau on December 21, 2015, 06:20:47 PM
Honestly, I think if you've got serious grievances against Nancy you should start a thread and lay it all out clear and simple so people can make up their own minds. You seem to be implying that she and Bill are some sort of publishing-predators or god knows what. If that's not what you're implying, all the more reason to clarify because that's the impression you're giving out.

However, if all you're pissed off about is Nancy getting gossipy when she thought she was off the air... I appreciate it must have felt horrible to you at the time but it really was just a dumb mistake, nothing was said that we hadn't all guessed already and I have no doubt Nancy apologised. Unless, as you seem to be saying, she's some evil ubertroll playing some sort of long game. In which case, again, I think you would have a responsibilty to warn us all clearly and concisely.
Nancy is cool. Leave her alone

Quote from: norland2424 on December 21, 2015, 07:55:14 PM
black tar heroin

Norland is like the criminal of Bellgab lets be honest

morgana213

Quote from: Night Train on December 21, 2015, 07:48:02 PM
You're so enigmatic.  I like that in a tranny.
Oh, you're not Dave, you're Lisa.  Sorry about that! 

anunnaki

What I find interesting here is that NO One Addressed the Elephant in the Room adequately they were too busy wiping off their boot licking saliva to attack me for posing the question. So it was a typical Liberal "Personal attack on the Messenger", to divert attention from the said "Elephant"

trostol

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 21, 2015, 07:58:44 PM
Norland is like the criminal of Bellgab lets be honest

norland is jabba the hutt?

Catsmile

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 21, 2015, 07:40:25 PM
Yep, I saw it. There's about 6 or 7 people over at /x/ that are just out to shit on Art and Heather because they like shitting on people and unfortunately I think they migrated over here to ballgag.

So... you lurk there, doesn't that make you one of "them?" Because you don't post there means you are not a 4chiner?

Honestly, who give a fuck whats going on ovar at the Chins nao? That place is the victim of it's own infamy, none of the "cool kids" hang out there anymoar.  You are starting to sound way to invested in a radio show hosts life. Oh wait, you're not... oh wait. Liek >9000 invested. Whats next doing a barrel roll, to prove ur not? Dude, the cake is a lie. ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Quote from: Azzerae on December 21, 2015, 02:52:33 PM
And you're beginning to come off as too invested in telling people not to be too invested in Art Bell... On a forum that's sole existence stemmed from the hatred for a man that picked up where Art left off and continued to get sandbagged night after night for the fact that he wasn't Art Bell.

That is George's claim, but that's not it. 

Go read the thousands of posts on his thread for the reasons people don't like him, I doubt you will read even a single one saying they don't like him because he isn't Art Bell.  If you really believe that's the case, why do you think Knapp and Punnett aren't treated the same way?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: anunnaki on December 21, 2015, 08:00:28 PM
WShat I find interesting here is that NO One Addressed the Elephant in the Room adequately they were too busy wiping off their boot licking saliva to attack me for posing the question. So a typical Liberal "Personal attack on the Messenger", to divert attention from the said "Elephant"

It was a really easy to figure out elephant with just a little thought . . .

Quote from: trostol on December 21, 2015, 08:01:57 PM
norland is jabba the hutt?

more like pizza the hutt amirite

anunnaki

Quote from: Chronaut on December 21, 2015, 07:54:35 PM
Lol, yeah, sure.  Heather's interest in her podcast work is how they got to know each other, Sherlock.  There's nothing "suspicious" about thinking it might be fun to have her co-host from time to time.  Art has always liked to try new things.  And she's very likable.

But no - you're right.  It's much more reasonable to conclude that he masterminded a "false flag" operation involving a fake stalker, scripted on-air "scenes" to create the illusion that said stalker is real, enlisted the complicity of the Nye County Sheriff's Dept., and intentionally scraped his own knees to fabricate evidence, so...what?  He wouldn't have to just say "I'm gonna take a break for awhile and let Heather fill in for me."  Because clearly he couldn't just do *that.*

You're not smart.  I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you.  Tough love, y'know?

Tawana Brawley

bellNwhistle

Quote from: anunnaki on December 21, 2015, 08:00:28 PM
WShat I find interesting here is that NO One Addressed the Elephant in the Room adequately they were too busy wiping off their boot licking saliva to attack me for posing the question. So a typical Liberal "Personal attack on the Messenger", to divert attention from the said "Elephant"

what exactly is this elephant in the room you'd like us to see, anunnaki?
Not long ago, you seemed like you had a great idea. How bout we raise funds for Art, put up a bounty, etc..  Fine. Great. I thought you had good intentions, and even just a day or two ago, you'd like us to believe you did. However, in that same thread, you started shitting on Art, like you're doing now.  Why would anyone be on board with that? You're no more than a back stabber.. then crossing the line with your suggestive comments, which are no better than the ones stargazr posted in the Heather Wade MITD forum, which Art read that pretty much rode him right off of BellGab and FB and all social medial. 

What is your game, dear?  You sure seem like you're having fun.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Chronaut on December 21, 2015, 07:54:35 PM

But no - you're right.  It;s much ore reasonable to conclude that he masterminded a "false flag" operation involving a fake stalker, scripted on-air "scenes" to create the illusion that said stalker is real, enlisted the complicity of the Nye county Sheriff's Dept., and intentionally scraped his own knees to fabricate evidence, so...what?  He wouldn't have to just say "I'm gonna take a break for awhile and let Heather fill in for me."  Because clearly he couldn't just do *that.*

Yes, but the problem is that what you've laid out in a fit of jest is a much better script than the one we've got. I have a dual role as an Art Bell fan and as a member of the audience, as do many of Art's listeners. It's not wrong to want a better narrative. Then again, we've disagreed before and it's no surprise that we disagree again.

norland2424

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 21, 2015, 08:04:32 PM
what exactly is this elephant in the room you'd like us to see, anunnaki?
Not long ago, you seemed like you had a great idea. How bout we raise funds for Art, put up a bounty, etc..  Fine. Great. I thought you had good intentions, and even just a day or two ago, you'd like us to believe you did. However, in that same thread, you started shitting on Art, like you're doing now.  Why would anyone be on board with that? You're no more than a back stabber.. then crossing the line with your suggestive comments, which are no better than the ones stargazr posted in the Heather Wade MITD forum, which Art read that pretty much rode him right off of BellGab and FB and all social medial. 

What is your game, dear?  You sure seem like you're having fun.

he keeps trying to say that Art killed Ramona with out actually having the balls to fully say it, and no before people jump on me i dont think Art killed her.

Quote from: Darth Sandra on December 21, 2015, 08:03:30 PM
more like pizza the hutt amirite

(since Norland hates 80s movies and wouldn't get the reference)