• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Night Train

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 21, 2015, 07:28:48 PM
Why don't you go look up the information that has been publicly talked about, repeatedly, on the air, in several places.

I have. Repeatedly.

And I have yet to see anything about Art filing an official police report about the one claim of his that can be actually proven or disproven, the telephone death threat.

anunnaki

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 21, 2015, 07:15:28 PM
Classy.

The "Elephant in the Room", that everyone is avoiding is this- Like a poorly skilled typist that suddenly gets promoted to the CEO's "Personal Secretary", the question is begged as to what Heather Jade's "exceptional skill" is to warrant her current elevation of status ? It certainly isn't her abilities as a Radio Host, which are Amateurish at best in a position that requires a Professional.

Catsmile

Quote from: anunnaki on December 21, 2015, 07:13:35 PM
While there has been memtion of Art's knee injuries from "Allegedly Evading Gun fire" and the lack of photos, I would like to see photos of Heather Jade's knees as well as chin (for scrotal bruising)
Classy.

Screw pics! This is 2015, I want to watch the video!  8)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: anunnaki on December 21, 2015, 07:31:18 PM
The "Elephant in the Room", that everyone is avoiding is this- Like a poorly skilled typist that suddenly gets promoted to the CEO's "Personal Secretary", the question is begged as to what Heather Jade's "exceptional skill" is to warrant her current elevation of status ? It certainly isn't her abilities as a Radio Host, which are Amateurish at best in a position that requires a Professional.

Do you really think a "professional" would take on a show that was instantly guaranteed to shed a massive amount of subscribers to the point of putting the entire network on a death watch all while under the constant overhanging possibility of Art returning unannounced?

WOTR

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 21, 2015, 03:10:52 PM
BLAD stands for Book Lead Advertising Dummy....it's a mock up of the first chapter, chapter notes and cover art of any book an editor, publisher or agent is representing. PBS must have one.
Not that it really matters- but from what I had found, BLAD stands for "Book Layout And Design."  Also, apparently it is most useful for illustrated, non-fiction and not all books get a BLAD...

Back to Bell.  Has anybody heard the rumour that he quit?

Night Train

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 21, 2015, 07:35:38 PM
Do you really think a "professional" would take on a show that was instantly guaranteed to shed a massive amount of subscribers to the point of putting the entire network on a death watch all while under the constant overhanging possibility of Art returning?

I believe Art said, "Heather gets it."

bellNwhistle

methinks someone's 4chan is showing. Might want to cover that up.  Kinda old and wrinkly...  may have a leak.

WOTR

Quote from: Night Train on December 21, 2015, 07:30:18 PM
I have. Repeatedly.

And I have yet to see anything about Art filing an official police report about the one claim of his that can be actually proven or disproven, the telephone death threat.
At least you are consistent.

Chronaut

Quote from: anunnaki on December 21, 2015, 07:31:18 PM

Nobody's avoiding anything.  She's the show's producer, so she's invested.  She knows Art's shows far better than most, and she's hosted smaller shows before so she has the knowledge, and some broadcast experience.  And she was available at a moment's notice.

You're bad at thinking.  Try something else.  Call of Duty perhaps; everyone's good at something.

Meister_000

Classy.

First time I've felt the need to use the Report feature (15 mins ago). This is exactly the kind of stuff that was all over 4chan /x/ last Friday night.

Taco Bell

I have. Repeatedly.

You seem to be searching in the wrong place because what you're looking for isn't here no matter how many times you check. It's like opening the refrigerator door again and again expecting to find a full six pack and leftover pizza when in reality it's empty.

Element 115

I have. Repeatedly.

Night Train

Quote from: WOTR on December 21, 2015, 07:37:36 PM
At least you are consistent.

Well, yes.  I would look foolish if I came on here one day saying that the lack of a police report on the telephone death threat was a big deal, and the next day I came on and said it's no big deal and we should ignore it.

Or did you mean persistent?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Meister_000 on December 21, 2015, 07:37:48 PM
First time I've felt the need to use the Report feature (15 mins ago). This is exactly the kind of stuff that was all over 4chan /x/ last Friday night.

Yep, I saw it. There's about 6 or 7 people over at /x/ that are just out to shit on Art and Heather because they like shitting on people and unfortunately I think they migrated over here to ballgag.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 21, 2015, 07:40:25 PM
Yep, I saw it. There's about 6 or 7 people over at /x/ that are just out to shit on Art and Heather because they like shitting on people and unfortunately I think they migrated over here to ballgag.
they're all pretty damn pathetic, too.

BellBoy

Quote from: Night Train on December 21, 2015, 07:22:21 PM
A minute ago you were claiming that it's all fully verified. 

Not that I point out how ludicrous that claim is, all of a sudden you're like "Fuck verification, and fuck you, motherfucker, because I don't fuckin' care if Art IS lyin' through his fucking teeth because I fucking like the motherfucker, so fuck you motherfucker!"

Good stuff!

OK. I get it. You have questions. Good for you!

I don't have a problem with your having questions. I have a problem with the same old shit being repeated page, after page, after fucking page. I think everyone, by now, has heard the fucking questions... including Art Fucking Bell, who is, ostensibly, no longer even fucking here, to hear the fucking questions.

It's become boring, frankly. Give it a rest.

Night Train

Quote from: Taco Bell on December 21, 2015, 07:38:32 PM
You seem to be searching in the wrong place because what you're looking for isn't here no matter how many times you check. It's like opening the refrigerator door again and again expecting to find a full six pack and leftover pizza when in reality it's empty.

I know it's not here. 

And its absence is very, very bad for Art's story.

And yet bellNwhistle, and others, keep insisting that it is on here, or somewhere, if I just look in the right place.  But they won't tell me where it is.

Because they can't.  Because it's not there.

Element 115

Quote from: BellBoy on December 21, 2015, 07:42:23 PM

I don't have a problem with your having questions. I have a problem with the same old shit being repeated page, after page, after fucking page. I think everyone, by now, has heard the fucking questions... including Art Fucking Bell, who is, ostensibly, no longer even fucking here, to hear the fucking questions.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: bellNwhistle on December 21, 2015, 07:42:15 PM
they're all pretty damn pathetic, too.

There's gotta be a better pass time than shitting all over message boards.

Night Train

Quote from: BellBoy on December 21, 2015, 07:42:23 PM

If you don't like it, put me on ignore.  Or fuck off.  Either one.  I don't care.

And I'm pretty sure Art is still here.  He may not be posting, but he's still reading.

Meister_000

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 21, 2015, 07:40:25 PM

Yep. I don't think MV needs page views that badly for this quality of content.

anunnaki

Quote from: Chronaut on December 21, 2015, 07:37:36 PM
Nobody's avoiding anything.  She's the show's producer, so she's invested.  She knows Art's shows far better than most, and she's hosted smaller shows before so she has the knowledge, and some broadcast experience.  And she was available at a moment's notice.

You're bad at thinking.  Try something else.  Call of Duty perhaps; everyone's good at something.

You are forgetting Art's Early introduction of her as a co-host that most objected to. The Plan was already in the works.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: TigerLily on December 21, 2015, 03:06:46 PM
Hi everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend. What's new?  :)

It's all your fault Ms TigerLily, you failed Art. All talk and no action! Shame on you  :-*

Night Train

Quote from: morgana213 on December 21, 2015, 07:45:25 PM
Hi Dave.   ;)

You're so enigmatic.  I like that in a tranny.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Night Train on December 21, 2015, 07:43:18 PM
I know it's not here. 

And its absence is very, very bad for Art's story.

And yet bellNwhistle, and others, keep insisting that it is on here, or somewhere, if I just look in the right place.  But they won't tell me where it is.

Because they can't.  Because it's not there.

Because we're not here to fucking find it for you.  Have you gone back to 4chan? I'm sure they can give you all the verified non-facts you want.

And what does Art care about anymore, anyway? HE'S DONE.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Night Train on December 21, 2015, 07:45:08 PM
If you don't like it, put me on ignore.  Or fuck off.  Either one.  I don't care.

And I'm pretty sure Art is still here.  He may not be posting, but he's still reading.

And that makes you hard.

"Go away! Baitin!"

Night Train

Quote from: Taco Bell on December 21, 2015, 07:48:47 PM
And that makes you hard.

"Go away! Baitin!"

Yeah.  I'm gay for Art.