• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Philosopher

Quote from: zmbabwe on December 20, 2015, 11:59:45 PM
Is everybody here being an asshole because it's Sunday night?

In a way, as we all have one, we are all "being" an asshole on a Sunday night.

Meister_000

Quote from: Night Train on December 20, 2015, 11:43:39 PM
Top it? 

Nothing in this world is about you boy is simply idiotic.

It's just another snide remark in lieu of argument.

See? That's why I called you a "boy", and by that I meant "youngster", GrassHopper.

norland2424

Quote from: Night Train on December 21, 2015, 12:06:25 AM
No; he would not be a drama queen if he called the man he claims is shooting up his property and threatening to slaughter his entire family a monster, lunatic, madman, etc. 

He's a drama queen because he feels the need to create this elaborate fantasy instead of just admitting that he's bored with doing the show.

And the fact that he isn't calling this alleged murderous stalker a madman, psychopath, lunatic, etc, but just a garden variety "jerk" is just one more piece of evidence that it's all made up.

For fucks sake your a drama queen, Art saying jerk does not prove or disprove the stalker.

ItsOver

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on December 21, 2015, 12:02:50 AM
Tonight it's George Knapp. He's my transitional guy.
I've never appreciated Knapp more.

Philosopher

No; he would not be a drama queen if he called the man he claims is shooting up his property and threatening to slaughter his entire family a monster, lunatic, madman, etc.  That would be an entirely appropriate response if someone were really stalking you and threatening to murder your entire family.

He's a drama queen because he feels the need to create this elaborate fantasy instead of just admitting that he's bored with doing the show.

And the fact that he isn't calling this alleged murderous stalker a madman, psychopath, lunatic, etc, but just a garden variety "jerk" is just one more piece of evidence that it's all made up.

You 'sound' a little frustrated with the application of logic.  Whereas, others who are unfettered by critical thinking are wondering when the bad man who bothered Art will get caught.

Meister_000

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 20, 2015, 11:46:12 PM
Nah...wasn't that at all, AA. Please, talk with whomever you wish, doesn't bother me one bit.

Really, it was more of wondering if you were meant to be the 'good guy' that was tasked with drawing me back in so I could be set up again. Seemed to look that way for a bit.

Sorry...too honest?

Yes dear, "RoseGirl" is top-most on everyone's mind.

Night Train

Quote from: norland2424 on December 21, 2015, 12:09:52 AM
For fucks sake your a drama queen, Art saying jerk does not prove or disprove the stalker.

Bob: Hey, Steve, how was your weekend?

Steve: Not so hot, Bob. 

Bob: What happened?

Steve: Aw, some jerk broke into my house and ax-murdered my wife and daughter.

Bob:  Wow.  What a jerk.

Steve.  I know, right?

Quote from: ItsOver on December 21, 2015, 12:11:46 AM
I've never appreciated Knapp more.

Well, Nevada was once home of the Bunny Ranch. Teasing. LoL I kind of miss Ian Punnett's pop-ins too.

norland2424

Quote from: Night Train on December 21, 2015, 12:13:41 AM

Steve: Not so hot, Bob.  Some jerk broke into my house and ax-murdered my wife and daughter.

Steve.  I know, right?

ItsOver

Quote from: Night Train on December 21, 2015, 12:13:41 AM

Steve: Not so hot, Bob.  Some jerk broke into my house and ax-murdered my wife and daughter.

Steve.  I know, right?
Hahaha!  Sounds like South Park.  "Art Bell quit again!  Dave Noorie, you bastard!"

Catsmile

Quote from: norland2424 on December 20, 2015, 11:47:25 PM
Sigh seems like i have to post this again.

Seems you can't stay away from it can you, sigh.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Meister_000 on December 21, 2015, 12:13:14 AM
Yes dear, "RoseGirl" is top-most on everyone's mind.

See...now that's just mean for the sake of being mean.

Rix Gins

In a nutshell:  Lets all try to be a Bell...not a Dumbbell.

Meister_000

No; he would not be a drama queen if he called the man he claims is shooting up his property and threatening to slaughter his entire family a monster, lunatic, madman, etc.  That would be an entirely appropriate response if someone were really stalking you and threatening to murder your entire family.

You are a Psychic Star!

Catsmile

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 20, 2015, 11:57:31 PM
We're supposed to know?  Why don't you ask those specific posters?

Why does she even have to ask?
Couldn't she just divine it, do a chart, or some other MegaWooâ,,¢ for answers.
HUMMMM...

Quote from: RoseGirl on December 20, 2015, 11:53:49 PM
oops...had you on ignore rekcuf, because you keep quoting the nasty quotes of others that I have on ignore.

actually, still have you ignore. lol

Why do you deny our love? Don't fear change.

WOTR

Normally, I'm wide awake at this time... But I think it is the end of my day.  One last thought for the night.

Also, to help prove the point about the word "jerk."

Catsmile

Quote from: WOTR on December 21, 2015, 12:06:21 AM
Maybe it is a full moon- but man is it good.  Not content to discuss Art leaving we have managed to have around 5 good "side arguments" of varying degrees of intelligence.  It is pretty much what you expect from Bellgab all in one thread.  Intelligence, belligerence, ignorance, arrogance and butt-hurt all wrapped up in one.

I'm no pro like an Astrologist, but it's not a full moon, tonight.  ;)

Catsmile

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on December 21, 2015, 12:02:50 AM
Tonight it's George Knapp. He's my transitional guy.

Since we are sharing, here is my transitional guy.

Quote from: Catsmile on December 21, 2015, 12:29:19 AM
I'm no pro like an Astrologist, but it's not a full moon, tonight.  ;)

No, but I think Mercury is in retro grade and there's six moons circling Uranus.

Catsmile

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on December 21, 2015, 12:32:54 AM
No, but I think Mercury is in retro grade and there's six moons circling Uranus.

Those are Piles not moons, Sir.  :'(