This Is BellGab: > Radio and Podcasts

Art Bell

<< < (2/22309) > >>

RecoveringNoorholic:
I think the show started yesterday. (Like Michio Kaku, I don't believe in the linear nature of time. This has made it difficult for me to hold a steady job or keep dentist appointments.)

Queen:
just jump back thru the worm hole to when u didnt need a dentist :P

Inayity:

--- Quote from: NIN on April 24, 2009, 07:19:26 PM ---Now all we need are some GNS MIB's to track down people who taped and listend back then and get there tapes lol.
--- End quote ---

Indeed.  I have a feeling there are lots of folks out there with private collections which could be pretty impressive.  I think the earliest show of his I ever caught was sometime in 89/90/91 at the latest.  While the show wasn't all that different it definitely had a different feel to it.  But I digress.

Anyway, if a single individual is responsible for the hoard of episodes of "Open Mind with Bill Jenkins", I can only imagine what a motivated individual could do to track down audiotapes in their community, digitize them and upload them to the communal funk-o-sphere.

I'm still optimistic.

RecoveringNoorholic:
I recall that, like back in the late '90's Art used to give over-the-air instructions on how to use your VCR to tape the C2C audio since audio cassette tapes wouldn't hold the whole program.

Queen:
yep he use to, his shows use to be free  to  listen to online till i think early 2000, then all of a sudden you had to pay for it by subscribing to the website and streamlink was formed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version