• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

coaster

whitley strieber posted on his facebook and said "art bell is fine. he thought he made it clear who he was talking about" such nonsense.

MV/Liberace!

100 North Main Street, Lame City.

coaster

Quote from: HorrorReporter on August 16, 2012, 08:45:27 PM
You know it was almost like he wanted attention, isn't it?
indeed.someones missing the attention they once had. that would explain the whole "Im not coming back, but stay tuned" bullshit.

11angeleyes11

I am just soo happy it is not Art.  Now what about Somewhere in Time?

Sorry, about your father-in-law.  Perhaps there are customs relate to his wife's country or religion that are tied up in this somehow?

I wonder how a radio pro like George Noory will handle this breaking story.

Fly By Night

And finally here is Art's story

My Facebook page is so screwed up and freezes all the time, I was trying to reply to a message using the messenger app, not write on my wall. It is my Father in Law who was just diagnosed with Liver Cancer NOT me. Sorry for the screw up.

Well, that's that. Still sending the love for Art's father in law. Liver cancer is a terrible agonizing end.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 16, 2012, 09:06:32 PM

We here at Coasht to Coasht have been following thish shtory for shome time: Art Bell ish dying of cansher. Later tonight, we will talk about to to rid the body of cansher with almonds and turmeric. But firsht, here's Mish Shedlock to talk about thingsh I will pretend to undershtand. It's so shtrange and weird, wierd enough to be downright creepy.

Eddie Coyle

Breaking:  67 year old man doesn't grasp the impact or consequences of posting on Facebook.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on August 16, 2012, 09:16:15 PM

Breaking:  67 year old man doesn't grasp the impact or consequences of posting on Facebook.

How true that is

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 16, 2012, 09:06:32 PM

Stay tuned. ..

b_dubb

Quote from: Art Bell's Facebook PageMy Facebook page is so screwed up and freezes all the time, I was trying to reply to a message using the messenger app, not write on my wall. It is my Father in Law who was just diagnosed with Liver Cancer NOT me. Sorry for the screw up.
yes.  fuck facebook

wait ... was his intention to TEXT someone this news?  coldblooded

Fly By Night

I don't know. I think a certain 67 year old man knew exactly how to work FB.

I'm really very sorry for Airyn, her dad and her family but wow, just wow, and not in a good way, either.

Quote from: MV on August 16, 2012, 08:30:09 PM
i feel rather annoyed at this moment.

Makes Snoory somewhat likeable, no?

coaster

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on August 16, 2012, 09:32:24 PM
Makes Snoory somewhat likeable, no?
not really. kind of makes me wonder why ive wasted so much time with a couple of old guys who are attention whores and a once popular radio show.

ItsOver

Quote from "Pawn Stars" Old Man, "Facebook sounds like a pain in the a$$ to me."

coaster

coast to coast posted their new week of shows on facebook. I left a comment saying "I hope noory doesnt whore out fake cancer cures in light of the recent news" and my comment was quickly deleted. So there will probably be an upcoming show with noory whoring out fake cancer cures. stay tuned.

jinwicked

I, for one, cannot wait until Noory tells us all about that one time that he made a mistake on Facebook.

b_dubb

Quote from: The General on August 16, 2012, 10:07:07 PM
god dammit art.

Quote from: Art Bell's engorged ego... stay tuned ...
for ... ? more ... nothing?

Sardondi

NOT TRUE. Art's father-in-law has liver cancer, NOT ART.

HAL 9000

WTF? Again?

I thought Art died about two years ago.

ChewMouse

Quote from: HAL 9000 on August 16, 2012, 11:50:19 PM
WTF? Again?

I thought Art died about two years ago.
Okay, I really did laugh out loud. Thanks, Hal, I needed that.

Scully

Maybe it's time to start a thread questioning whether Art has beginning stage Alzheimer's.  It's the only honorable excuse I can think of for him in this situation, and it would surely explain a lot of odd behavior.

Stay tuned ...  :(

Quote from: Scully on August 17, 2012, 02:01:58 AM
Maybe it's time to start a thread questioning whether Art has beginning stage Alzheimer's.  It's the only honorable excuse I can think of for him in this situation, and it would surely explain a lot of odd behavior.

Stay tuned ...  :(

Apparently, neither you nor anyone else has communicated with someone else via a chat window on Facebook. I've only used it a couple of times because it sucks. And on the ipad, which I suspect is where he was using it, it's almost unusable. Now, that's not so hard to understand, is it? You folks act so damn condescending -- as if you've never had a technical snafu in your lifetime. It isn't Art's fault a bunch of his followers flew off the handle and flooded the various social networks with inquiries. Instead of being grateful that Art is well, you make a tasteless Alzheimer's joke. And if you really want to join the human race, you might actually find some compassion for Art's father-in-law as he is still dying of liver cancer.

coaster

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on August 17, 2012, 05:21:36 AM

Apparently, neither you nor anyone else has communicated with someone else via a chat window on Facebook. I've only used it a couple of times because it sucks. And on the ipad, which I suspect is where he was using it, it's almost unusable. Now, that's not so hard to understand, is it? You folks act so damn condescending -- as if you've never had a technical snafu in your lifetime. It isn't Art's fault a bunch of his followers flew off the handle and flooded the various social networks with inquiries. Instead of being grateful that Art is well, you make a tasteless Alzheimer's joke. This just confirms the fact that Mulder was always my favorite character on X files.
huh?

Quote from: coaster on August 17, 2012, 05:26:41 AM
huh?

Are you really that clueless? Perhaps Scully can bring you up to speed. After all, she's a flawless specimen of humanity.