• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

The General

Quote from: FortRock on February 24, 2012, 02:16:00 AM
By the way, you can always email me when you want me back to discuss our Fearless Leader's MacCarther-like return!
Sounds good bro.  I'll just look it up in the email phone book. 

Eddie Coyle

Truman fired MacArthur(sorry for spelling it right) in April, 1951 for his self aggrandizing, reckless, increasingly insane ways.

Just when I'm finished with this thread, it pulls me back in

FortRock

Time for 'ole Fort Rock to get serious here. Let's play a little game called "Who Inconvienienced Who?". Remember the incident of the Exploding Fire Extinguisher in the Art Bell Home in Pahrump, Nevada? Why? There are very few reports of such explosions on the internet to be found. So how did this happen? Let's turn our calendars back a few years to the year 2008, and a strange event in Art Bell Radio History, Art's endorsement of Barack Obama to be President of the United States. Let's also go back into time in Fort Rock's personal history in Star Trek Fandom, as an Insider of Gene Roddenberry's "Old Guard", particularly a man by the name of Robert Justman. I have long wondered how the initial foray towards the creation of Starfleet occurs, after all Gene Roddenberry said in his Academic Lecture Series that a real Starfleet is coming. Obama is a HUGE Star Trek Insider as well! Could a deal be cooking right now between the USA, Russia, and the European Space Agency to begin down the Starfleet Path? Could this agreement create some sort of World Space Agency (that does not include China), in which American Astronauts will fly into space for an Agency placed ABOVE the review capacity of Congress, including budget? Could the formulation of such have been part of the Obama Plan from the start, and Art Bell agreed with such? I would be watching for a potiential Art Bell trip to the Democratic National Convention in August. As the Republicans continue to fumble the football, this deal is hardening like the Crazy Glue that sealed Art Bell's Lips. So why did Art and family return home from the Philippines? Why did the Fire Extinguisher Explode? Chinese Agents my friends, Art's been targeted for acting as a potiential advisor to the creation of this latent World Space Agency, an Agency that will not be latent by the Fall-time. Art Bell IS returning to the air to bring a voice from the future, and to a radio network well clued on this rise of an early form of Starfleet!

Quote from: FortRock on February 24, 2012, 11:08:05 AM
Time for 'ole Fort Rock to get serious here. Let's play a little game called "Who Inconvienienced Who?". Remember the incident of the Exploding Fire Extinguisher in the Art Bell Home in Pahrump, Nevada? Why? There are very few reports of such explosions on the internet to be found. So how did this happen? Let's turn our calendars back a few years to the year 2008, and a strange event in Art Bell Radio History, Art's endorsement of Barack Obama to be President of the United States. Let's also go back into time in Fort Rock's personal history in Star Trek Fandom, as an Insider of Gene Roddenberry's "Old Guard", particularly a man by the name of Robert Justman. I have long wondered how the initial foray towards the creation of Starfleet occurs, after all Gene Roddenberry said in his Academic Lecture Series that a real Starfleet is coming. Obama is a HUGE Star Trek Insider as well! Could a deal be cooking right now between the USA, Russia, and the European Space Agency to begin down the Starfleet Path? Could this agreement create some sort of World Space Agency (that does not include China), in which American Astronauts will fly into space for an Agency placed ABOVE the review capacity of Congress, including budget? Could the formulation of such have been part of the Obama Plan from the start, and Art Bell agreed with such? I would be watching for a potiential Art Bell trip to the Democratic National Convention in August. As the Republicans continue to fumble the football, this deal is hardening like the Crazy Glue that sealed Art Bell's Lips. So why did Art and family return home from the Philippines? Why did the Fire Extinguisher Explode? Chinese Agents my friends, Art's been targeted for acting as a potiential advisor to the creation of this latent World Space Agency, an Agency that will not be latent by the Fall-time. Art Bell IS returning to the air to bring a voice from the future, and to a radio network well clued on this rise of an early form of Starfleet!

Dear Fort Off Your Rocker:

Are you trying to get banned again? They have medications that will solve most of your issues you know.

11angeleyes11

Quote from: From Somewhere Out There on February 24, 2012, 11:12:28 AM
Dear Fort Off Your Rocker:

Are you trying to get banned again? They have medications that will solve most of your issues you know.
Just don't glue his lips with Superglue like Art did.  A good butt injection can work just fine, however, with potent medicaitons.

The General

It's so refreshing to be reminded that I am not insane. 

FortRock

No Somewhere, I'm not trying to get "banned again". I just needed to make this one very serious point! By Fall you'll all see the truth in that prediction people! I'll melt into the background unless there are critical points to respond to, or questions. Again this will not be a long series of posts, just this game of "Who Inconvienienced Who", with the Chinese Government being the Inconvienienced One!

Fort Rock And Out!

Lovely Bones

Quote from: FortRock on February 24, 2012, 11:51:55 AM

Fort Rock And Out!

All righty, then. 

But thanks for giving me a taste of what I missed. 

It was enough.  Seriously.  And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Quote from: FortRock on February 24, 2012, 11:51:55 AM
By Fall you'll all see the truth in that prediction people!
You do realize you made predictions that last time you were here, correct? Your predictions were akin to those made by Dames.........

BobGrau

Hey, did you guys hear that Art Bell Fort Rock quit Coast his meds?

Fort Rock.  The Jack Kerouac of batshit crazy posts.

Morgus

I fear the troll Fort Rock has chased Art Bell away from this forum now... :o

FortRock

Art will be back here within 2 weeks!

McPhallus

You have absolutely no knowledge/ability to predict anything.

Will YOU be here in two weeks?  Iffy.

Quote from: FortRock on February 24, 2012, 03:56:08 PM
Art will be back here within 2 weeks!

Harmness

I really want to enlist in this Scorpion Army.

coaster

Quote from: FortRock on February 24, 2012, 02:06:35 AM
Coaster:
Welcome to the Scorpion Army, I'll give you the same rank I gave Michael, Brigadier General
An honor, sir.  :D

FortRock

Enlist? Harmness, you can be a Commissioned Officer! At least a Brigadier General!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: FortRock on February 24, 2012, 05:32:00 PM
Enlist? Harmness, you can be a Commissioned Officer! At least a Brigadier General!

i want to be a maggot infested, unemployed hippie protesting your army on the national mall.  sign me up for that.

Lester

Anagrammy quitting Coastgab has proven far worse than Art Bell quitting (how many times?... now has Bell quit… I lose track… oh yes… 5,000,008).  Hang on everyone:  Art will continue with his teases -- that's all he knows how to do.  The beat goes on.

Lester

I am so distressed over Bell screwing us all over and over (constantly)... I think I'll head over to the Pahrump Valley Winery for a drink or three (:45 away).  Oppps... they (the Pahrump Valley Winery) actually does not grow grapes in Nevada.... they import them (grapes) from out-of-state.  Oh well I find comfort in knowing that Art is still for real.

morphiaflow

Fort--you seriously list being part of "Gene Roddenberry's Inner Circle" as something that (a) we'd believe and (b) would give you any credibility? Anyone who has read the introduction to Harlan Ellison's "City on the Edge of Forever" script book can never look at Roddenberry the same way again. As for the rest of your rantings, and even as much as I want to hear Art's voice back on the radio (and see him post more often on this forum), I will never believe a word you say. Remember, I'm the one who helped Art demonstrate his true profile on Facebook a year ago, I was one of his first friend adds there, and I've kept an eye on his postings. There's not a thing that gives me or anyone else reason to believe there's a shred of truth to anything you're saying. And though some people find a sick pleasure in your delusional rantings, I do not. I wish you would go away, make some real friends, get laid, or GET SOME FUCKING PROFESSIONAL HELP AND LEAVE US ALONE. If Michael V. were to lay the banhammer on you--not that I think he would if he didn't have a good reason, but still--NO ONE HERE WOULD MISS YOU. I'm a huge anti-bullying person, but seriously man--you're bringing it upon yourself. Get a clue, get a life, and get the fuck OUT OF HERE.

WOTR

Quote from: FortRock on February 24, 2012, 01:14:05 AM
I have information I will begin to unfold, like the pages of a great mystery...
And I have information that you have already began to come apart at the seams, never mind unfolding... 

With that out of the way, a return of Ft.Rock and Art Bell all in two weeks pretty much guarantees that this thread will get to page 150... come on 150!!!

Sardondi

Time for 'ole Fort Rock to get serious here. Let's play a little game called "Who Inconvienienced Who?"...[increasingly disconnected ramblings and bizarre references]...

W....t.....f?! Someone hold me, please.

ourobouros2k2

Just cut-and-paste those ramblings onto a 3rd-party affidavit and get the help you don't think you need.

bmd88

Each time I visit this forum things get stranger and stranger... I really have no idea what could happen next.