• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

b_dubb

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on February 22, 2012, 12:29:14 AM
i have a suggestion for those who would like to see art posting here more frequently.  probably a good idea not to pummel him with adulation.  he never struck me as the kind of guy who enjoys being on the receiving end of that.

I don't think you guys saw this post. Let Art do what he wants. Badgering him with questions and requests will just drive him away

Now back to the thread ....

Hey guys did you hear Art Bell quit Coast?

BobGrau

Quote from: BobGrau on February 22, 2012, 07:12:43 AM
That Art Bell guy really sucks.

(no, I didn't believe me either)

Did you see this post bdubb? I tried, honest  :)

I'm trying to suggest the opposite of celeb-stalking, more of an Open Lines scenario.
(All I really care about is keeping this thread going, I've read it from the start and somehow became emotionally entangled in it)

FortRock

Yes this is the original Fort Rock of the Coast Gab Universe. I've been monitoring responses to the "Art Bell" "Posting" here. For the first time ever Michael V. and I agree on something, VERY DEEP scepticism that it's the real Art Bell. Where's the origin of my scepticism? "KNYE@KNYE.COM"! Check their website, they're still a Coast To Coast AM Affiliate, right? Sounds like a Lisa Lyon trick to me for sure! The swillmeisters of Coast want you to believe it's Art, they would have every reason why! Is the real Art planning a little surprise? Could be! Scorpion Armies may be forming in the "Desert Of The Sea". Perhaps Snoory WANTS a little bit of a down reaction from us. Art may be preparing to be the General Of The Scorpion Army! And remember, "KNYE@KNYE.COM, was the email address I used to contact Karen, the new/present owner of KNYE, at least a year ago for my reports right here at Coast Gab. Keep the Vigilant Eye, the All Watchful Eye for the least expected outcome!

Quote from: FortRock on February 23, 2012, 08:42:54 PM
Yes this is the original Fort Rock of the Coast Gab Universe. I've been monitoring responses to the "Art Bell" "Posting" here. For the first time ever Michael V. and I agree on something, VERY DEEP scepticism that it's the real Art Bell. Where's the origin of my scepticism? "KNYE@KNYE.COM"! Check their website, they're still a Coast To Coast AM Affiliate, right? Sounds like a Lisa Lyon trick to me for sure! The swillmeisters of Coast want you to believe it's Art, they would have every reason why! Is the real Art planning a little surprise? Could be! Scorpion Armies may be forming in the "Desert Of The Sea". Perhaps Snoory WANTS a little bit of a down reaction from us. Art may be preparing to be the General Of The Scorpion Army! And remember, "KNYE@KNYE.COM, was the email address I used to contact Karen, the new/present owner of KNYE, at least a year ago for my reports right here at Coast Gab. Keep the Vigilant Eye, the All Watchful Eye for the least expected outcome!
Wow fun times start again.
First off.... Michael V thinks it is actually the real Art Bell.. not sure how you agree?
But keep an eye out. Ok?

McPhallus

You DO realize this endless bullshitting is due to the fact that you can't get laid, right?

By the way, it's "skepticism."

coaster

For the first time ever Michael V. and I agree on something, VERY DEEP scepticism that it's the real Art Bell.
didnt michael v verify his ip and/or email address though? so how does that make him skeptical? /scratches head

Eddie Coyle

Somewhere,a mental facility's rec room had a visitor tonight...

b_dubb

oh boy .... i can't believe FR has been monitoring this site and has decided to rear his fat pumpkin head.  again.  well .... if anyone is wondering if this thread will hit 200 ... you can stop. 

someone help me get this kindling and firewood together.  we're going to need to make some smores

The General

If you are Fort Rock, why don't you use your real profile?
Using multiple profiles on this board is not allowed.
Fortunately for you, being retarded is. 

b_dubb

Quote from: The General on February 23, 2012, 09:58:10 PM
If you are Fort Rock, why don't you use your real profile?
Using multiple profiles on this board is not allowed.
Fortunately for you, being retarded is.

LOL @ ^^^^^ THIS

FortRock

I'm melting back into the background mists for now, this is no running post series this time. BUT just keep an Open Mind and a Scorpion Venom Heart for the real truth. Oh! one last thing, if you live in the Far Western USA, monitor KDWN-AM 720KhZ. The truth of the Sting Of Scorpion Venom may be in the power of it's transmitter! Goodby George, nice knowing you!

The General

Quote from: FortRock on February 23, 2012, 10:52:16 PM
I'm melting back into the background mists for now, this is no running post series this time. BUT just keep an Open Mind and a Scorpion Venom Heart for the real truth. Oh! one last thing, if you live in the Far Western USA, monitor KDWN-AM 720KhZ. The truth of the Sting Of Scorpion Venom may be in the power of it's transmitter! Goodby George, nice knowing you!
Jesus Christ, man.  Pull yourself together. 

b_dubb

ok. i'm convinced.  that's the bat shit crazy rantings of FR.  yep

11angeleyes11

Missed ya!  Good Times!

MV/Liberace!

For the first time ever Michael V. and I agree on something, VERY DEEP scepticism that it's the real Art Bell.

you are a stupid asshole.

MV/Liberace!

by the way... i told you not to use this new account you've created.  i specifically instructed you to use your original account.  you stated that you'd lost the password, i attempted to help you recover the account, and you sent me no further responses.  what is wrong with your fucking pumpkin head?  i hate you so much and wish you'd just go away.  christ.

FortRock

CAREFUL MICHAEL! Too much high blood pressure is bad for your health, take a meditation class, it really helps!!! But seriously, is your girlfriend Lisa Lyon, or cousin, or something? I had two email accounts on Hotmail, both associated with my original account hacked by some idiot I thought wanted to buy a nearly new bicycle from me on Craig's List. By the kind of people on Craig's List I found, that website probably is owned by George Noory, or something. This is the only account I can use! So I have only one account in my mind's eye, OK? BUT anyrate, we're all looking forwards to the return of our Fearless Leader, Art Bell!

Quote from: FortRock on February 24, 2012, 12:05:43 AMBUT anyrate, we're all looking forwards to the return of our Fearless Leader, Art Bell!
*cozies up to the fire for s'mores*

Eddie Coyle

What a nut, what an absolute fucking nut.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Completely cheered me up.

Usagi

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on February 23, 2012, 11:37:59 PM

by the way... i told you not to use this new account you've created.  i specifically instructed you to use your original account.  you stated that you'd lost the password, i attempted to help you recover the account, and you sent me no further responses.  what is wrong with your fucking pumpkin head?  i hate you so much and wish you'd just go away.  christ.

Holy Mother.  I just had to give my husband a far far too long explanation of what Coastgab is along with a brief Fort Rock biography in order to explain why I was laughing so damn hard.  I nearly fell out of my chair.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Usagi on February 24, 2012, 12:11:36 AM
Holy Mother.  I just had to give my husband a far far too long explanation of what Coastgab is along with a brief Fort Rock biography in order to explain why I was laughing so damn hard.  I nearly fell out of my chair.

lol, and my wife just turned to look at me as i guffawed in turn at this post.  it cracked me up picturing you sitting there attempting to explain all of that.  WOW.

The General

I told my wife about Fort Rock and her response was, "Nobody's that stupid."

McPhallus

Feel free to kill yourself, you virginal, pasty-faced sack of shit.

Quote from: FortRock on February 24, 2012, 12:05:43 AM
CAREFUL MICHAEL! Too much high blood pressure is bad for your health, take a meditation class, it really helps!!! But seriously, is your girlfriend Lisa Lyon, or cousin, or something? I had two email accounts on Hotmail, both associated with my original account hacked by some idiot I thought wanted to buy a nearly new bicycle from me on Craig's List. By the kind of people on Craig's List I found, that website probably is owned by George Noory, or something. This is the only account I can use! So I have only one account in my mind's eye, OK? BUT anyrate, we're all looking forwards to the return of our Fearless Leader, Art Bell!

McPhallus

I'm thinking Fort Rock should be your next interview subject.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on February 23, 2012, 11:34:56 PM

you are a stupid asshole.

FortRock

It's nice to have found so many friends in this group! I have some new information on Art's Return. He cannot wait to talk to all of his listeners again! Our Fearless Leader is preparing to return to the air! George Knapp knows the Secret! I have information I will begin to unfold, like the pages of a great mystery from the Valley Of The Bells of his return, and a Fire Extiguisher incident that is as big as any Art Bell Show Conspiracy!

HAL 9000

I'm melting back into the background mists for now...

Lying piece of shit.

FortRock

OK I'll do my melting routine, but the surprise will be on you when he returns!
OUR FEARLESS LEADER IS RISING AGAIN
SCORPION ARMIES AT HIS SIDE
GEORGE NOORY SHAKES WITH FEAR
KDWN'S 50,000 WATTS OF SCORPION VENOMS
WE LOVE OUR ART BELL WITH PASSION AND GLEE!
FROM "THE DESERT OF THE SEA" TO HAPPY EARS
THE WORLD CHEERS FOR ART BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coaster

sadly, i dont know the history of this Fart Rock character, but ill admit its pretty funny. Hes like jc webster, but mentally disabled.

FortRock

Coaster:
Welcome to the Scorpion Army, I'll give you the same rank I gave Michael, Brigadier General! Welcome, would love to share some coffee with you, but everyone here wants me to fade into the mists. Don't know why? I want to share so much with all of you about our Fearless Leader's return. Everyone will be happy except Michael's Wife Lisa Lyon! By the way General, thank your wife for the complement!

FortRock

By the way, you can always email me when you want me back to discuss our Fearless Leader's MacCarther-like return!