• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WOTR

Quote from: SaucyRossy on June 04, 2015, 11:47:14 PM
I just like that baby monitors are a bellgab meme. Seems totes appropriate after today.
Wow, you are quick.  I had taken it down to edit it a little and here it is quoted... I'll just let it stand.  Has Art called in yet?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on June 04, 2015, 11:54:42 PM
I have a different take.  I wrote it out but don't want to be accused of putting words into anyone's mouths.

Hopefully it's a more sane and less bitchy version where all of this was just a misunderstanding.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: SaucyRossy on June 04, 2015, 11:31:09 PM
White Crow, who's  the troll in this scenario?

Me of course.... If want time line posts, click back through MV and Bateman's exchange and you'll come to Bateman making a reply to an Art post about Ms Redacted and morning zoo.
And Art is replying to my post, that started the fun.
I'm nuts of course, but knew the tension was there between them and have been baiting them hard recently, to get it out in the open.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 05, 2015, 12:02:13 AM
Me of course.... If want time line posts, click back through MV and Bateman's exchange and you'll come to Bateman making a reply to an Art post about Ms Redacted and morning zoo.
I'm nuts of course, but knew the tension was there between them and have been baiting them hard recently, to get it out in the open.

so in this scenario you're like some sort of forum version of the joker where your plan seems to be chaos but you have a plan.

Right.

I'll stick to my theory that it was a misunderstanding of written words versus spoken words by two people who probably communicate much better vocally than they do on this forum.

Either way this is pretty much what happened.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ThruTarmac on June 04, 2015, 11:36:14 PM
And that, folks, is the culmination statement of our modern, human civilization. Applause, and exit stage left....

Yep pretty pathetic

Daggit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 05, 2015, 12:02:13 AM

Let it be known ladies and gentlemen that White Crow has twice been banned from Bell Gab and has twice donated, read paid MV, to be let back into the asylum.

He likes to think he is one step ahead of everyone here and pulling the strings with his trolling antics but a fool and his money are quickly parted and White Crow is bell gab's fool.

This is White Crow.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Daggit on June 05, 2015, 12:16:12 AM
Let it be known ladies and gentlemen that White Crow has twice been banned from Bell Gab and has twice donated, read paid MV, to be let back into the asylum.

He likes to think he is one step ahead of everyone here and pulling the strings with his trolling antics but a fool and his money are quickly parted and White Crow is bell gab's fool.

This is White Crow.

Even if you buy the scenario it would be easier to argue that Art was the troll.  Gets silly real fast.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: nextgenfm on June 05, 2015, 12:13:56 AM
WHAT'S THIS? AHHHHHH!!!!!!!  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwi4fQKKM08

Pretty good use of after effects plugins. Seriously though, good job whoever did this.

jazmunda

Quote from: SaucyRossy on June 05, 2015, 12:20:05 AM
Pretty good use of after effects plugins. Seriously though, good job whoever did this.

Saucy are you working on any promo material this time around? The Dark Matter promos were brilliant.

nextgen.fm

It kicks major ass!!!!!!!!!
So epic I felt like i was blasting off into orbit

Heather Wade

Glad you like it, but, ah, he will have to step forward and reveal himself.  That file has been sealed.

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on June 05, 2015, 12:22:30 AM
Saucy are you working on any promo material this time around? The Dark Matter promos were brilliant.

Yes please.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on June 05, 2015, 12:22:30 AM

I was working on some but I just got offered a gig I couldn't pass up so it now all depends on if I can finish them in the time I have. Actually, I'm working on one right now while on the forum. Anytime on the forum I work on the new trailers. But I'm such a weirdo about these things, if I don't think they are good I don't upload them. I made like four other ones two years ago that I never uploaded...haha.

And thanks Jaz for the kind words!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 04, 2015, 11:28:30 PM
1. Long ago MV, let it be known, what he thought of Bateman's read a Guest's book and then interview the Guest based on questions from the Book.
i have no idea what you're talking about.  neither do you, apparently.  where do you get this stuff?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nextgenfm on June 05, 2015, 12:13:56 AM
WHAT'S THIS? AHHHHHH!!!!!!!  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwi4fQKKM08

i know who did this.  naa naa naa naa naaaaaaa naa.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on June 05, 2015, 12:00:32 AM
Hopefully it's a more sane and less bitchy version where all of this was just a misunderstanding.

I think MV feels responsible for (Redacted)'s new Bellgab celebrity status and all the negative (and positive) attention she's been receiving, and he's getting upset with some postings here and Noory's claim "I discovered her first."  I think the final straw was the feeling of betrayal when Bateman didn't support (Redacted)'s new move.

I think Bateman is afraid Art is becoming too influenced by the going ons here and on the Gabcast, and while the Gabcast format is great for its audience, Bellgabers interacting with Bellgabers, he doesn't want Art's show to become too much like the 'morning zoo' format on the Gabcast, by which I mean a variety of co-hosts making wisecracks etc. (no offense MV)

popple

I'll never forget the chills your videos gave me, Rossy! Also, the holy shit is this real life wtf just happened freak out when Art did that voice over.

jazmunda

Quote from: popple on June 05, 2015, 12:59:49 AM
I'll never forget the chills your videos gave me, Rossy! Also, the holy shit is this real life wtf just happened freak out when Art did that voice over.

I forgot about the Art voice over. That was freaking epic.

Saucy stop being a pussy. Your work is great. Get cracking son.

inuk2600

Quote from: MV on June 05, 2015, 12:38:58 AM
i know who did this.  naa naa naa naa naaaaaaa naa.

It was Falkie and his skills have improved somewhat

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on June 05, 2015, 01:05:33 AM

Agreed.  The world needs your greatness, Saucy.

Cover the world in sauce.

Faustina

Quote from: PathoJen on June 04, 2015, 10:56:05 PM
I can't tell if Art is joking or not. Lolz.

I'm sure he's joking.  That's a sappy song, imo.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on June 05, 2015, 01:05:33 AM

Well shiiiiiiittttttttt, now that I've been called out. They will get done. Give me a week or two.

http://youtu.be/l1dnqKGuezo

SaucyRossy

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 05, 2015, 01:18:07 AM
Agreed.  The world needs your greatness, Saucy.

Making me blush stahhhhp it.

Faustina

Quote from: wotr1 on June 04, 2015, 11:38:16 PM
There sure has been a lot of petty bitching lately. 

Mercury is in retrograde.

jazmunda

Quote from: SaucyRossy on June 05, 2015, 01:38:27 AM
Well shiiiiiiittttttttt, now that I've been called out. They will get done. Give me a week or two.

http://youtu.be/l1dnqKGuezo

I take no responsibility if you get fired from your job. I will of course take all the credit if you become a star.

Did I read a former post correct? Did Art bring in a female sidekick?

Queen

Quote from: Art Bell on June 04, 2015, 09:25:51 PM
I really hope so, it will have to be at the very start, or I could delay Graham to hour two because I will have a lot to say in that first hour of the first show, we shall see.

Art

You have a lot to say lol thats like the understatement of the past 2 years. just no cussing leave that for us were good at it here.   Glade ur comging back!!!😁