• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: morgana213 on April 10, 2015, 02:24:09 PM
Great job MV!  The forum is running smoother and faster.

curtis (themudking) deserves 80% of the credit.  my involvement in the server switch slowed the process down.  it could have been finished much more quickly without my idiocy.  long story.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: rzr1911 on April 10, 2015, 03:55:31 PM
I'll be listening to the 'pirated' mp3s,
or to whoever uploads it to youtube.

good for you, but i'll be paying.  and don't link to any unofficial material on the forum.  i'd like art to make money so hopefully this can last.

aldousburbank

Art Fucking Bell, that's what!

HorrorRetro

Sign me up. It's cheap at twice the price.  :)

Eddie Coyle

A month of Art is one dollar less than a bag of street heroin in my neighborhood.

Decisions, decisions.

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on April 10, 2015, 09:05:53 PM
i'd like art to make money
It should be designed that way.

morgana213

Quote from: MV on April 10, 2015, 09:02:10 PM
curtis (themudking) deserves 80% of the credit.  my involvement in the server switch slowed the process down.  it could have been finished much more quickly without my idiocy.  long story.
Thanks to Curtis too.  As we say in Floriduh...ya'll done good!

bateman

Art, just saw the video you posted on Facebook. Is that your new theme song?

zeebo

Quote from: MV on April 10, 2015, 09:02:10 PM

But in the end, not a single haiku was lost .. good job guys.   

paladin1991

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 10, 2015, 06:21:04 PM
I'll steal it from your bloated oppressive taxpayer's wallet. ;)
#FreeAsia'sCaramelcorn !
Better do it quick....you are competing with 40 million illegal aliens

paladin1991

Quote from: ge30542 on April 10, 2015, 06:56:56 PM
who owns the sound-effect "thunderclap", is that gonna be available?,
hmmmm. 
If that can't be used.....howzabout the machine gun effect and "this is radio freedom"  fm The KLF song, 3am eternal?

PChirp

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 10, 2015, 09:11:57 PM
   A month of Art is one dollar less than a bag of street heroin in my neighborhood.

Decisions, decisions.

EC,

You always make me chuckle.  ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 10, 2015, 09:08:19 PM
Art Fucking Bell, that's what!
Did you say, ART FUCKING BELL?    Thought so.

paladin1991

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 10, 2015, 09:11:57 PM

Decisions, decisions.
Really?  S o a nickel bag is now a...... 4 bag?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Art Bell on April 10, 2015, 04:46:52 PM
P.S. I am typing this in a Movie theatre in Vegas so Asia can see Home the movie. What could possibly go wrong with hundreds of 8-11 Year olds.zzzzz

Art

At least with the switch you can now peruse BellGab with lightning fast speed. I bet if you take a recording it of 100's of little kids in the theater it will sound just as scary as the sounds to hell, hehe. 5 bucks for the show you say...

morgana213

Quote from: chinaclipper on April 10, 2015, 08:16:33 PM

I believe...I believe!!!
Thanks Chinaclipper.  My doctor believes me too.  Ahhh...validation is a wonderful thing!  ;) :D ;)

rzr1911

Quote from: bateman on April 10, 2015, 09:25:42 PM
Art, just saw the video you posted on Facebook. Is that your new theme song?
I didn't see a song there. (unless you mean the loudness clip where the guy shows how not to make a song louder)

@MV. of course I wont link to any unofficial material by Art. But in all honesty, you're a hypocrite (not that I care, it's just a fact) when you allow linking to the "ultimate Art Bell torrent" here on the forum. Afaik, that stuff is owned by ClearChannel or Coast to Coast, aka pirated.

Producer-Paul

So,.....
What did I miss?

Heather Wade

Quote from: Paul on April 10, 2015, 10:12:48 PM
So,.....
What did I miss?

"Everything's all fine and candy."  -Ricky

bateman

Quote from: rzr1911 on April 10, 2015, 10:01:21 PM

I didn't see a song there. (unless you mean the loudness clip where the guy shows how not to make a song louder)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=804969026217885&pnref=story

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: rzr1911 on April 10, 2015, 10:01:21 PM

@MV. of course I wont link to any unofficial material by Art. But in all honesty, you're a hypocrite (not that I care, it's just a fact) when you allow linking to the "ultimate Art Bell torrent" here on the forum. Afaik, that stuff is owned by ClearChannel or Coast to Coast, aka pirated.

if you think i'm a hypocrite, then i think you're a dummy because the two are unrelated.  the art bell torrent is comprised of shows that art doesn't own and has no financial interest in.  premiere (or whatever they're called this week) owns everything in that torrent with the exception of dark matter, which is owned by siriusxm.  big difference.  but you knew that, brain surgeon.

i don't like cheap people.  the more you type, the more charming you become.

coaster

Quote from: MV on April 10, 2015, 08:58:18 PM
i submit all of my keith payments in buttcoin.

edit-stop arguing. its useless.

Quote from: Art Bell on April 10, 2015, 04:42:40 PM
A donate button is a great idea. Keith also has skin he can hardly afford in this game. It sure is a gamble but what the hell. We are just taking the Weekend to be sure we have not lost our minds.

Art

I really dont care if MV can get along with keith or not. Their silly dispute it stupid. If donating to through artbell.com  or DMRN helps bring/keep art on the air I am doing it. I'd encourage others to do the same.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 10, 2015, 10:38:35 PM
I really dont care if MV can get along with keith or not. Their silly dispute it stupid. If donating to through artbell.com  or DMRN helps bring/keep art on the air I am doing it. I'd encourage others to do the same.

where did i say don't donate?  and i don't have any ongoing dispute with keith.  haven't communicated with him in well over a year.  i just don't like the guy, is all... but that's not to say you should care what i think about him.

Quote from: MV on April 10, 2015, 10:52:21 PM
where did i say don't donate?  and i don't have any ongoing dispute with keith.  haven't communicated with him in well over a year.  i just don't like the guy, is all... but that's not to say you should care what i think about him.
Fair enough and I am glad you not going to allow posters to post his material on this website.

People need to pay for this if it is going to work.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 10, 2015, 10:57:21 PM
Fair enough and I am glad you not going to allow posters to post his material on this website.

People need to pay for this if it is going to work.

by "his" hopefully you mean art not keith.

Quote from: MV on April 10, 2015, 11:01:06 PM
by "his" hopefully you mean art not keith.

Of course I mean art. I just want more art bell. One way or another and I don't care who I have to pay. Art, keith, ISIS whover I just want more Art Bell!

I hope art and keith decide this is a doable option for them. It's a big risk but also a chance of a big reward but it is going to take sometime to get the word out. I could see them lossing money for the first few months.

DanTSX

Quote from: Daggit on April 10, 2015, 04:15:19 PM
This is the greatest news since Falkie scored an interview with Noory in which he is going to prank Dave and promote Art's new show. Way to go Falkie. I didn't think you had the balls.

Is anyone else concerned with the thinking about it over the weekend comment or am I just being a negative Nancy?

More like both are racing to the bottom of relevance....

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 10, 2015, 11:04:05 PM
It's a big risk but also a chance of a big reward but it is going to take sometime to get the word out. I could see them lossing money for the first few months.

the numbers have been posted by various people, but if art gets just 1000 subscribers, that's $5000 gross in a month.  $5000 will cover a ton of expenses.  i'm thinking it won't take a lot of subscribers for the math to work.  over the years i've repeatedly read that art had 15 million listeners per week at his peak.  10,000 monthly subscribers should be a tiny fraction of what's possible going forward.  it'll just take some time to build.

Stranger929

I wonder if JC is going to subscribe?