• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Heather Wade

Quote from: Art Bell on March 27, 2015, 09:37:52 PM
Well the really good news here is that a 24ghz Microwave shot was made to my property today with really awesome high speed Internet so many things are now going to be possible besides high quality transfer of the show, for example we are going to use SIP service for phone lines which will allow toll free lines for International callers. It's a new World.

Art

Danger!UFO

How about one more! Good times!

Abba - Waterloo

bateman

Well the really good news here is that a 24ghz Microwave shot was made to my property today with really awesome high speed Internet so many things are now going to be possible besides high quality transfer of the show, for example we are going to use SIP service for phone lines which will allow toll free lines for International callers. It's a new World.

Art

Oh great, just what we need, more Australians.

cweb

Art
Very cool! I think when we look back, we'll see the emergence of SIP/VOIP to be quite the development for telecommunications. Now there are even more features you don't need direct Operator intervention for, too!

I was wondering if you were looking into multiple online/Skype lines- similar to how there was a 1st-time caller line, East of the Rockies, West of the Rockies, etc..

aldousburbank

Art, I couldn't be happier if Scarlett Johansson made sweet love to me. Well, I could, but she's not going to so... this is pretty good too.

Danger!UFO

Art Bell ABBA Party Celebration! One more! OK, Ok, I promise this is the last one.... ::)

I love those girls, Agnetha and Anni-Frid!

Abba - SOS

Art Bell

How about East or West of the Dateline?

Art

bateman

Quote from: Art Bell on March 27, 2015, 10:03:12 PM

Art

Oooooh, I like it.

albrecht

Quote from: Pale Horse on March 27, 2015, 08:12:02 PM
See there it is right there. Solid Proof. Art Bell with his 322 Skull and Bones T-shirt on.
I must revisit my archive but I recall him telling a caller once that he was a Mason. It seemed in jest, I think the caller was a Bill Cooper fan, but then again with that t-shirt....though if he was a Mason, of sufficient enlightenment, why so many legal problems? Or was the Sirius/XM and other previous legal issues just a "false flag" deception? A Masonic plot to allow Art to really "take over" the airwaves and internet in July 2015--- as planned decades before in smoky backrooms with secret handshakes and trouser legs up! ;)

Maxine Nightingale - Right Back Where We Started From (1976) Clip

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Art Bell on March 27, 2015, 08:01:22 PM
That picture was from one of the TV shows I did but I am not sure which one, now I said my Cats have Souls Dogs are without a Soul and just drool. (Just kidding).

Some news, the final contract provisions have been agreed on, now all we need is the final draft from the Lawyers and if they can just keep from trying to bill extra hours, then by the end of next Week we should have a contract to sign. I hate waiting.

Art

Good stuff.

Art

Others are posting music from the likes of Mesuckica. Uh, I mean Metallica... and all I can think about is the song from Alladin it is A Whole New World indeed.

Aladdin - A whole new world [Lyrics]

SaucyRossy

Art

That's fucking epic.

Gemstone

Art
Love it!

SaucyRossy

Art

This is a serious suggestion. How about on open line nights for international callers we have a digital map with push pins on a world map (google maps can do this I imagine?) with us trying to find the most remote far away listeners, ala little Ellie in the beginning of Contact on her ham radio?

I think it would be a cool thing to track

Art

24ghz? christmas in july!

Art
i'm thinking bigger... "hi. this is Scott and Mikhail first time callers from the ISS..."

Danger!UFO

Art

Art, that's great!

Just thought of this:

How about East or West of the Kingdom of Nye?

It's not an international measuring point but I think it sounds good. I can hear Ross Mitchell doing any of these.

Art, will you be in touch with Ross soon? I hope he's available and not employed by a competing company?

Catsmile

Quote from: Art Bell on March 27, 2015, 08:01:22 PM
That picture was from one of the TV shows I did but I am not sure which one...

Art
Millennium
Season 3, Episode 11
Collateral Damage

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0648226/

morgana213

Art
Very Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Art Bell

Ok so Ross has already said he would be proud to do it, so no problem there. This is really exciting stuff. I will be posting pictures as we build the Studio, so I will try and keep you all in the loop.

As I mentioned more then a few times I really love doing new stuff and this so qualifies. We will be bringing Broadcast plus quality to a free live Internet show that anybody can hear anywhere in the World with a Free App.

Art

jazmunda

Art

You rang?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Art Bell on March 27, 2015, 10:27:11 PM
Ok so Ross has already said he would be proud to do it, so no problem there. This is really exciting stuff. I will be posting pictures as we build the Studio, so I will try and keep you all in the loop.

As I mentioned more then a few times I really love doing new stuff and this so qualifies. We will be bringing Broadcast plus quality to a free live Internet show that anybody can hear anywhere in the World with a Free App.

Art

I wonder how much it would cost me to pay Ross to do my voicemail message being that my name is Ross.....I mean that's not really a good reason other than that his voice rules.

jazmunda

Art

How do we work out whether we're east or west?

Nick el Ass

Art

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on March 27, 2015, 09:54:10 PM
Oh great, just what we need, more Australians.

Quiet you. I'm only half Australian. On my mother's side.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on March 27, 2015, 10:31:08 PM

What's your other half, say Irish or New Zealander and you're in the clear.

cweb

Art

Pixies "All Over the World"

With opening up the world in an affordable way, a world of experiences could follow.

How can anyone not be excited?

With a live stream, Art's 9pm is a morning show in Berlin. In Tokyo, it's an afternoon show. In Honolulu, it's an evening show. Midnight In the Desert isn't somewhere in time. It's everywhere in time, and in a very accessible way!

Danger!UFO

Art

More fantastic news!!! Thanks for letting us know about Ross, Art!

You know what that means? Yes, one more from ABBA!  ;)

Abba - Take A Chance On Me

Quote from: jazmunda on March 27, 2015, 10:31:08 PM

Yo' Mamma is a marsupial?

Danger!UFO

Art

Bruce Springsteen - Rockin' All Over The World

Bruce Springsteen - Rockin' All Over The World

John Fogerty Rockin` all over the world

John fogerty Rockin` all over the world

The Beach Boys - Rockin all over the world live 1983

The Beach Boys - Rockin all over the world live 1983