• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

elbee

The problem with un-moderated forums, where losers like Falkie and White Crow can ruin every thread is, very much like some other forums I have know,

People LEAVE

CampsieNP

Quote from: MV on February 21, 2015, 03:51:19 AM
falkie... if you're going to post images, use the [img] tag or don't post images at all.  there's no need for you to attach two random and useless images at the end of every post you submit.  you used to attach far more than two images at the end of each post until i lowered the limit, so i'm guessing if you could do 30, you would.  i've asked you multiple times now NOT TO DO THIS.  these images take up space on the server and then get included in weekly backups of the forum which is already a huge amount of data every week.  i'm now going to go delete every attachment you've ever submitted ever ever.

also, you are SILL FUCKING REPLYING TO THE FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN CUNT ASS FUCKING SHIT STAIN PM NOTIFICATION EMAILS YOU DUMMY!  I AM SO TIRED OF FINDING THESE IN MY EMAIL INBOX.  YOUR THICK SKULL IS BEGINNING TO SEVERELY AGITATE ME AND FROM NOW ON I WILL PUBLICLY POST EACH OF THESE SO PEOPLE WILL SEE BOTH THE MESSAGE THAT WAS SENT TO YOU AND YOUR REPLY TO THAT PERSON.  THIS MAKES THE FOURTH OR FIFTH TIME I'VE ASKED YOU TO STOP.  i don't know what else to do.  you're just so fucking thick skulled and oblivious to anything that might deviate from muscle memory.

heh heh.

CampsieNP

Quote from: boba FETT on February 21, 2015, 02:03:31 PM
Popple, I'm concerned about Falkies future lucrative music/singing career. These accusations are concerning but not uncommon to rising stars in the industry. Rattling the cages, that's an Art Bell move.

In all seriousness MV, kick him or don't. My vote would be NO. Falkie should stay. You own the site...

My God, you people are funny.

pyewacket

Quote from: coaster on February 21, 2015, 03:59:09 PM
I think Falkie may be the greatest troll the internet has ever seen. I mean seriously, no one is that fucked up.

You don't get out much, do you Coaster?  ;) ;D

elbee

EMVEE is too soft, which is nice, but fat fuck heads like falkie take advantage of that

Dont feed the trolls

Ignore him

Quote from: El Bee on February 21, 2015, 04:54:20 PM
The problem with un-moderated forums, where losers like Falkie and White Crow can ruin every thread is, very much like some other forums I have know,

People LEAVE

If they leave, sadly they weren't Bellgab material in the first place.  The Scorpion Army needs some sort of weeding process.

wr250

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 21, 2015, 05:37:22 PM
If they leave, sadly they weren't Bellgab material in the first place.  The Scorpion Army needs some sort of weeding process.
fixed

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 21, 2015, 05:37:22 PM
If they leave, sadly they weren't Bellgab material in the first place.

That's how I've always seen it. To those who leave in a flurry of butthurt, I say SEE YA.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: El Bee on February 21, 2015, 05:29:06 PM
EMVEE is too soft, which is nice, but fat fuck heads like falkie take advantage of that

Dont feed the trolls

Ignore him

I never really saw falkie as a troll so much as just a mindnumbingly frustrating shut in who has no life skills.

wr250

Quote from: MV on February 21, 2015, 05:47:56 PM
I never really saw falkie as a troll so much as just a mindnumbingly frustrating shut in who has no life skills.
at least hes not a mindnumbing fumblegums hosting a national radio show , oh wait that one posts  here too...
trying again
at least hes not a mindnumbing ,socially inept, neckbeard with no people skills. oh wait thats me ...

elbee

There's no butthurt Michael. Just boredom.  You see, unlike Falkie, a lot of us bellgab users have real lives and hobbies that dont involve sitting in our hoarder state funded pizza nest waiting for the next attention score.  No offence to your lifestyle falkie, there are some (deranged) women who would love to go out on a date, I mean, be beaten and tied to a radiator while a fat guy masterbates in his own shit to an art bell post.

Fuck you falkie

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 21, 2015, 03:14:29 PM
   My PTSD from being a shop steward is flaring up. Having to deal with roughly 3 dozen Falkies on an hourly basis. The USPS was a magnet for that type of idiosyncrasy.

"What day does Memorial Day fall on next year? Will I be forced in?

"A monday, it's always a fucking monday.If you want that day off, bid to an area where you'd have seniority. But it's August, now-why are you asking?   Jeeeeeeeeeeezzzus"

Imagine what Art's fan mail looks like?

LMAO ^^^^

Man, can I ever relate! Many years ago, in another life, in a universe far far away, I ran a very successful strip club, which entailed having to deal with roughly three dozen prima donnas, who may, or may not, be on drugs at any given time.

Typical for a night, I'd have 3 girls threaten to quit -- after making about a grand each that night -- because the toilet paper in the bathroom was too rough. 

It was either go insane, or find Jesus. I, thankfully, chose the latter. Although, there are those that would disagree and swear it was the former lol. 

wr250

Quote from: FightTheFuture on February 21, 2015, 05:55:21 PM

LMAO ^^^^

Man, can I ever relate! Many years ago, in another life, in a universe far far away, I ran a very successful strip club, which entailed having to deal with roughly three dozen prima donnas, who may, or may not, be on drugs at any given time.

Typical for a night, I'd have 3 girls threaten to quit -- after making about a grand each that night -- because the toilet paper in the bathroom was too rough. 

It was either go insane, or find Jesus. I, thankfully, chose the latter. Although, there are those that would disagree and swear it was the former lol. 
not both?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: SixWeekTenure on February 21, 2015, 04:33:52 AM
Please post all of them, MV.

I need this. We need this.

Poll ?

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: boba FETT on February 21, 2015, 02:03:31 PM
Popple, I'm concerned about Falkies future lucrative music/singing career. These accusations are concerning but not uncommon to rising stars in the industry. Rattling the cages, that's an Art Bell move.

In all seriousness MV, kick him or don't. My vote would be NO. Falkie should stay. You own the site...

Poll ?

aldousburbank

LMAO ^^^^

Random awesome post of the month?

Eddie Coyle

LMAO ^^^^

In my case, insanity found me first. As somebody who attended mostly unsuccessful strib clubs, I imagine the diva behavior at a successful one would be annoying as holy hell. But we're talking Massachusetts and Rhode Island, where these broads had few other options. A "9" in Boston or Providence is probably a 4 in California or Florida. Or a 7 in Afghanistan.

Falkie's mind in the body of a Hawaiian Tropic girl. Dear Lord.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: El Bee on February 21, 2015, 04:54:20 PM

People LEAVE

Oh my... that's a bit of an exaggeration, I'm very selective with the threads that I choose to ruin.
I don't go stink'in up the Political and Dave threads, they seem to be offensive enough without me.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on February 21, 2015, 07:41:38 PM
As somebody who attended mostly unsuccessful strib clubs, I imagine the diva behavior at a successful one would be annoying as holy hell. But we're talking Massachusetts and Rhode Island, where these broads had few other options.

Broads...  A+  context and useage

Daggit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 21, 2015, 08:09:12 PM
Oh my... that's a bit of an exaggeration, I'm very selective with the threads that I choose to ruin.
I don't go stink'in up the Political and Dave threads, they seem to be offensive enough without me.

How much did you actually pay MV to get unbanned?

I'll contribute to banish you again. You've actually posted in here more than Falkie with posts all about Falkie and hence you are perpetuating this off topic bullshit. Falkie's not a troll he just attracts them and you sir are the leader of the pack.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: El Bee on February 21, 2015, 05:55:18 PM
There's no butthurt Michael. Just boredom.  You see, unlike Falkie, a lot of us bellgab users have real lives and hobbies that dont involve sitting in our hoarder state funded pizza nest waiting for the next attention score.  No offence to your lifestyle falkie, there are some (deranged) women who would love to go out on a date, I mean, be beaten and tied to a radiator while a fat guy masterbates in his own shit to an art bell post.

Fuck you falkie

So what exactly was going through your head, when you posted the above? ...To degrade yourself or Falkie?
OK I got the message, enough with the world of Falkie in Art's thread, the e-tards can't cope with juxtapose postings.

Art, please throw us a bone, we're dying here tonight.
(smiley face with handgun pointed at temple) 

Art Bell

No news yet. The deal is actively being worked on by both sides, I will let you all know the moment we have a deal because until that time THOSE PEOPLE would screw with it. For all I know they have already tried to steal Falkie away for their bumpers.

I love this board, never change.

Art

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Daggit on February 21, 2015, 08:17:59 PM
How much did you actually pay MV to get unbanned?
I'll contribute to banish you again.

Now that's a marvelous idea... A way to raise funds for Bellgab!!! 
Start a separate thread and see if you get any donations from Bellgab members, to get me banned again... I'm all in!

b_dubb

LMAO ^^^^

There were other options:
1) Upgrade the toilet paper
2) install a bidet

A stripper needs to know that they've gotten ALL the mud off their bumper when the curtain rises and the panties drop.

wr250

Quote from: Art Bell on February 21, 2015, 08:37:49 PM
No news yet. The deal is actively being worked on by both sides, I will let you all know the moment we have a deal because until that time THOSE PEOPLE would screw with it. For all I know they have already tried to steal Falkie away for their bumpers.

Art

ARt thanks for the update

WhiteCrow

No news yet.  For all I know they have already tried to steal Falkie away for their bumpers.

Art

Thanks Art. 

nan nana nanna... Falkie gets another Art endorsement... 'I'm ALL IN' with Falkie again!

Yikes... I call... a no fair, if Art donates to send me to the cornfield me again     

Heather Wade

Art

Thank you for the update.  Our weirdness shall never fade. 

jazmunda

Art

Thanks for the update. Save us.

IcicleTrepan

Art

Hear that guys?  Art loves us!