• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

I see Cumulus released this about a conference call to take place tomorrow at 11 EDT.  Could this also be the time that we find out about Art?

ATLANTA, July 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cumulus Media Inc. (Nasdaq:CMLS) will host a conference call on Tuesday, July 30th at 11:00AM EDT to review its second quarter 2013 financial results. The call will be open to the general public on a listen-only basis. A press release summary of the second quarter financial results will be issued before the call at approximately 9:00AM EDT on July 30, 2013.

The conference call dial-in number for domestic callers is 877-830-7699, and international callers should dial 660-422-3366 for call access.

Please call five to ten minutes in advance to ensure that you are connected prior to the presentation. The call also may be accessed via webcast at www.cumulus.com.

Following completion of the call, a replay can be accessed until 12:00AM EDT, August 30, 2013. Domestic callers can access the replay by dialing 855-859-2056, replay code #19476502. International callers should dial 404-537-3406 for conference replay access.

About Cumulus Media:

Cumulus Media (Nasdaq:CMLS) is the largest pure-play radio broadcaster in the United States with approximately 520 stations in 110 radio markets, a fully-distributed programming network serving more than 5,000 affiliates nationwide and SweetJack, a mobile commerce platform serving daily deals to 200 U.S. markets.

For more information, please visit www.cumulus.com.

Collin Jones
Investor Relations
Cumulus Media Inc.
404-260-6600

http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2013/07/14/559859/10040270/en/Cumulus-Media-Inc-Announces-Second-Quarter-2013-Earnings-Conference-Call.html

Sardondi

Quote from: UFO Fill on July 29, 2013, 03:05:03 PM
OK, Art, I'm off to orchestra rehearsal.  I want to see some action when I return.
You will never catch up - it's hopeless. Just call in sick, let the 2d Tuba get his chance.* Just follow Cartman's lead and plug into the chair, have Mom keep the Hot Pockets coming, keep the waste receptacles nearby.

*What do you play? I am so jazzed by folks who have such talent, skill and dedication as to be able to play at the orchestra level

awguy

Quote from: popple on July 29, 2013, 02:44:52 PM
I went ahead and fixed the name typo

LOL! I absolutely LOVE this website and everyone who posts here. You guys are like a second family.

LOL... "Dave Noorie" now in the upper right hand corner of the site.

lonevoice

Quote from: Meanandnasty on July 29, 2013, 03:07:36 PM
Hello Mr. Bell, Looking forward for that ride that you wanna take everyone on!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right...he's ba-a-ack.  If he's reading this thread he must think we're all barking mad.

bateman

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 29, 2013, 03:07:53 PM
Drudge mostly links to news stories.  There aren't any to link to yet

The person to get in touch with is David Hinckley at the Daily News, though I can't find his contact info at the moment.

steve0suprem0

i was looking for a transcript of the drudge/bell interview, but didn't find anything relevant. anybody got a link?

ziznak

Quote from: awguy on July 29, 2013, 03:12:01 PM
LOL! I absolutely LOVE this website and everyone who posts here. You guys are like a second family.

lol love my snoorinos avy at the end... awesome... i cant even keep up with this thread any more.... everytime i check it im 30 pages behind

FortRock

FROM THE SCORPION ARMY COMMISSARY COMMAND:
TO GEORGE NOORY ON THE LOSS OF YOUR INCOME, AND HOW TO COPE! TIME TO CUT YOUR BUDGET, AND PREPARE THIS DELICIOUS CABBAGE SOUP FOR YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY! YOU WILL LOVE IT!!

How To Cook Cabbage Soup

S. R. Hadden

Quote from: MV on July 29, 2013, 01:19:00 PM
"I have extreme pressure in my heyad."

"Something is obviously going on, anybody who says there isn't is in complete denial.  There is something going on." - Art Bell

http://abcd.rowlandnet.com/media/goingon.ram

If the incoming message doesn't come soon on ArtBell.com I'm going to develop extreme pressure in my heyad!   :)

Quote from: FortRock on July 29, 2013, 03:17:13 PM
FROM THE SCORPION ARMY COMMISSARY COMMAND:

Welcome back General

Does the cabbage soup contain mass quantities of Turmeric?

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on July 29, 2013, 03:08:58 PM
I see Cumulus released this about a conference call to take place tomorrow at 11 EDT.  Could this also be the time that we find out about Art?

ATLANTA, July 14, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cumulus Media Inc. (Nasdaq:CMLS) will host a conference call on Tuesday, July 30th at 11:00AM EDT to review its second quarter 2013 financial results. The call will be open to the general public on a listen-only basis. A press release summary of the second quarter financial results will be issued before the call at approximately 9:00AM EDT on July 30, 2013.

Looks to be a standard financial review, explaining April-June performance.  Probably devoid of any major announcements, but may be a few tea leaves to read regarding Art.  Someone on here will probably listen in on the call and tell us first hand.

Hopefully, some sort of direct announcement comes in well before then.

bateman

Cabbage soup..?

Foodlion

Quote from: Flaxen Hegemony on July 29, 2013, 03:20:53 PM
Looks to be a standard financial review, explaining April-June performance.  Probably devoid of any major announcements, but may be a few tea leaves to read regarding Art.  Someone on here will probably listen in on the call and tell us first hand.

Hopefully, there's some sort of direct announcement comes in well before then.

And what better time to make the announcement if there is one. Investors are always hungry for these type of news. Not to mention how much dirt Hannity and Rush's radio shift has made, you can bet they have their attention raised.

onan

This thread has has some brilliant back and forth in the last 36 hours. It has had some equally brilliant side comments as well.

Nice going guys.

Hey I hear Art may be coming back?

Meanandnasty

I have a special request for your first open lines show.  The topic:  How corporate radio screws everyone.  The open lines can be about stories of corporate radio conglomerates or even other big companies have screwed them.  I know it is not paranormal, but it is topical and it would be such a ride.

bateman

Quote from: Meanandnasty on July 29, 2013, 03:33:58 PM
I have a special request for your first open lines show.  The topic:  How corporate radio screws everyone.  The open lines can be about stories of corporate radio conglomerates or even other big companies have screwed them.  I know it is not paranormal, but it is topical and it would be such a ride.

That would be rich with irony if he's signed with Cumulus..

b_dubb

Quote from: onan on July 29, 2013, 03:28:55 PM
This thread has has some brilliant back and forth in the last 36 hours. It has had some equally brilliant side comments as well.

Nice going guys.

Hey I hear Art may be coming back?
No way?!! I heard he quit Coast to Coast AM? Radio's revolving door

Quote from: Sardondi on July 29, 2013, 03:10:45 PM
You will never catch up - it's hopeless. Just call in sick, let the 2d Tuba get his chance.* Just follow Cartman's lead and plug into the chair, have Mom keep the Hot Pockets coming, keep the waste receptacles nearby.

I was going to link the video for you but it's just too gross.

FortRock

HERE'S SOME FUN FROM THE SCORPION ARMY TROOP MORAL COMMAND
GO TO INCOMING MESSAGE WITH THE EXCLAIMATION MARKS ON IT, CLICK ON EACH LETTER WHERE IT TAKES YOU TO A "YOUTUBE VIDEO"! ESPECIALLY THE LARGE LAST EXCLAIMATION MARK! WHAT IS THAT SONG'S TITLE?

TIME FOR ALL TO GO TO BED, NOTHING WILL BE ANNOUNCED UNTIL 8:00AM PT, 11:00AM ET! JUST REMEMBER THIS PHRASE, "THE DOLLARS ARE RIGHT IN THE CLOUDS"! GEORGE IS DOOMED, HE'S THE NEW AREA-51 CALLER FLYING TO HIS END!

scottydawg

Well also in the News today Cumulus is dropping Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity from the 40 radio stations they have, seems PreQuagmire is charging them too much for the garbage that those 2 hatemeisters shovel every day!

My suggestion to hail in the coming of Art Bell.

Ennio Morricone The Ecstasy of Gold.

Ecstasy of Gold

edit:  I found one without the annoying glitch.

BobGrau

Quote from: awguy on July 29, 2013, 03:12:01 PM

This. The 'Dave Noorie' thing will keep me chuckling in public for weeks.

kingotnw

Here's one he only used a few times, but it's awesome none the less!

http://youtu.be/50vA6O9otjw

Ravenna

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on July 29, 2013, 03:08:58 PM

The conference call dial-in number for domestic callers is 877-830-7699, and international callers should dial 660-422-3366 for call access.

Please call five to ten minutes in advance to ensure that you are connected prior to the presentation. The call also may be accessed via webcast at www.cumulus.com.

Following completion of the call, a replay can be accessed until 12:00AM EDT, August 30, 2013. Domestic callers can access the replay by dialing 855-859-2056, replay code #19476502. International callers should dial 404-537-3406 for conference replay access.

This could be worth listening into.  I'm going to give it a shot tomorrow, via the webcast.

YNOT

Quote from: b_dubb on July 29, 2013, 03:37:40 PM
No way?!! I heard he quit Coast to Coast AM? Radio's revolving door

There it is!

Now I'm getting nostalic for the pre hundred pages. Lol

kf5iwe

All real Art Bell fans will be waiting for the announcement right herewww.artbell.com] [url=http://www.artbell.com]www.artbell.com][/url] Come home ye sinners!!!

well if things with art end up falling through i wonder how much it would cost to get pill hendrie to pretend to be art every night on the air for like 4 hours?

Spinner

Still around 80%