• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on August 29, 2017, 07:00:36 AM
Sucker.

Not even! It still works--unlike the guy who shilled for it.

ghostly rimshot

ge30542

Quote from: Jackstar on August 29, 2017, 05:49:47 AM

I bought a C. Crane Wind-Up Radio (With A Light). That bond is for life, yo.
So, you're saying that the C. Crane radio will never......quit on you?

ge30542

With regards to returning to bellgab, (as Laurence Olivier asked in Marathon Man), "is it safe"?

paladin1991

Quote from: ge30542 on August 30, 2017, 03:55:04 AM
With regards to returning to bellgab, (as Laurence Olivier asked in Marathon Man), "is it safe"?

https://youtu.be/mqrpPaNm8yw

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: ge30542 on August 30, 2017, 03:55:04 AM

Hi, ge. Just make sure you wear protection.  ;)

ponyboysunset

Ok I either had a really weird dream or I saw a very funny meme about Art last night/this morning pertaining to the amount of truth we have gotten over the years? If so did someone take it down? I wanted to screen grab it as I found it hilarious.

It discussed Bob Crane products, the stalker, the fake alien, Ed Dames and the guy that went to jail recently for cheating people out of money with his predictions?

Jackstar

Christ, it's like you're reading my diary.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 31, 2017, 06:56:18 AM
Ok I either had a really weird dream or I saw a very funny meme about Art last night/this morning pertaining to the amount of truth we have gotten over the years? If so did someone take it down? I wanted to screen grab it as I found it hilarious.

It discussed Bob Crane products, the stalker, the fake alien, Ed Dames and the guy that went to jail recently for cheating people out of money with his predictions?

I don't like this post. It's making me feel uncomfortable and triggered.  :-\

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 31, 2017, 06:56:18 AM

Was it yellow?  I found this one on Art's FB page

ponyboysunset

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 31, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

It was! Thank you. I'm going to grab it before it gets deleted or the poster who posted it takes it down. Probably the later as MV is pro free speech!

Art should have been selling these KNYE shirts all along, a silent message subtly signaling one's Bell fan-ness.  Hats too.

Lt.Uhura

Dr. Steven Greer is another former C2C regular who seems to be cashing in on the woo-woo big time. I noticed he has a new UFO film now on Netflix and continues to offer "Contact Training" programs (w/Remote Viewing!) at $200 a pop, in addition to numerous speaking engagements. I hope if I ever encounter aliens I won't kick myself for being unprepared by not taking one of Greer's courses.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 31, 2017, 09:56:23 AM

I was repairing some damage due to the storm and listened to Art telling listeners that "rods" are unequivocally real and Jose Escamilla "conclusively proved it" and that he believes in them. Jose Escamilla and James somebody from Colorado MUFON were the guests with more evidence. "I've been getting emails, man." "Maybe so, dude."

chefist

Art just posted on FB some pretty disturbing images about "silencing" your kids. Where does this go? Gagging children and spraying newborns in the face with poison? WTF ART?

Ramona where are you?

SergeantMajor

Quote from: chefist on September 01, 2017, 05:42:12 PM
Art just posted on FB some pretty disturbing images about "silencing" your kids. Where does this go? Gagging children and spraying newborns in the face with poison? WTF ART?

Ramona where are you?

Where is the picture of him taking a lit cigarette to one of his noisy brats?

Jackstar

Gagging children and spraying newborns in the face with poison?

I don't always Google "circumcision vaccines fluoride" all at once, but when I do, I use Bing.

Lunger

Ramona where are you?

Quit whining about nonsense.  Homo!

chefist

Quote from: Lunger on September 02, 2017, 09:41:51 PM
Quit whining about nonsense.  Homo!

Ha. Call into Martinez Tonight and tell me how much you are upset about my post. Cheers!

Lunger

Quote from: chefist on September 02, 2017, 09:49:23 PM
Ha. Call into Martinez Tonight and tell me how much you are upset about my post. Cheers!

Call in to something I 've never heard of to talk about someone I don't care about.....

Its a date.

chefist

Quote from: Lunger on September 02, 2017, 10:07:06 PM
Call in to something I 've never heard of to talk about someone I don't care about.....

Its a date.

BattyBrooke

ART IS 800 YEARS OLD WITH SEVERE COPD AND HE HAD THE NERVE TO MAKE ANOTHER BABY?! What a selfish prick. That child will grow up fatherless!!!!! He'll be feeling like I felt the second time Art quit his show (lowkey, I think Aron -however the fuck you spell her name -  made him quit bc she wanted his time & attention) times one million.

Jackstar

Quote from: BattyBrooke on September 05, 2017, 08:48:40 PM
That child will grow up fatherless!!!!!

Still, superior to a Clinton presidency.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Jackstar on September 06, 2017, 07:45:05 PM
Still, superior to a Clinton presidency.

Uh, did I post this in the wrong thread? Did I accidentally post this in the politics thread? Let me check. Nope. I posted it in the correct thread, the Art Bell thread and, yup, it was about Art Bell and not Clinton so uh, yeah get the fuck outta here with that.

Anyway, Art is selfish for making this baby and his wife is a fool for allowing him to.

Quote from: BattyBrooke on September 06, 2017, 10:13:27 PM
Uh, did I post this in the wrong thread? Did I accidentally post this in the politics thread? Let me check. Nope. I posted it in the correct thread, the Art Bell thread and, yup, it was about Art Bell and not Clinton so uh, yeah get the fuck outta here with that.

Anyway, Art is selfish for making this baby and his wife is a fool for allowing him to.

Hapa babies are still superior than nigglet mulatto babies

Jackstar

so uh, yeah get the fuck outta here with that

Look, look, there it is, there it is--the multicultural tolerance.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BattyBrooke on September 05, 2017, 08:48:40 PM
ART IS 800 YEARS OLD WITH SEVERE COPD AND HE HAD THE NERVE TO MAKE ANOTHER BABY?! What a selfish prick. That child will grow up fatherless!!!!! He'll be feeling like I felt the second time Art quit his show (lowkey, I think Aron -however the fuck you spell her name -  made him quit bc she wanted his time & attention) times one million.

Oh God... OH MY... you mean that Art had the nerve to procreate without first getting written permission from some random fucking loser on an internet forum?  Absolutely outrageous! ;)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: creepygreenlight on September 07, 2017, 10:11:03 AM
Oh God... OH MY... you mean that Art had the nerve to procreate without first getting written permission from some random fucking loser on an internet forum?  Absolutely outrageous! ;)

I really don't care how many babies he makes, I just wish he'd buy back my SiriusXM table radio and my CCrane internet radio.  Both like new, hardly ever used.