• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

CozyRozie

Quote from: Mutt on July 03, 2017, 06:40:46 PM
Thank you. I do indeed think that was the show I was referring to. If anyone can locate it then please feel free to message me.

I don't know what Art's private life has to do with anything.

..that means that you are, (or Art himself who set up new account to bring attention to himself, typical Drama Queen trick),..or you are Art Bell's shill,..
or you are very poor human being not being able to intelligently acknowledge harm to individuals and to the society as a whole "fake-fathers" like Art do all over the World,
making babies and discarding them like used plastic shopping bags..because they are busy to build their professional carriers and get wealthy from it,
yet their own children and children's mothers struggle with food clothing and rent money..

That's what Art's private life has to do with it.. just look around how many abandoned kids are there because of their coward selfish fathers.
If was up to me if you abandoned your children the ugly way Art did you would be castrated so you can never have children again...   

heater

Quote from: New MV on July 03, 2017, 03:27:33 PM
I'm sure MV can gladly ban me for FREE, ..save your cash ;D 8)

That big/sad news is not up to me to be released, things must happen first and by default we all will know.

if you already know this big/sad news be a ground breaker and scoop them by telling us here.  Otherwise I will begin calling you Ed Dames.

Its not that I want you banned.  Its more that I want you to step up.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Mutt on July 03, 2017, 06:40:46 PM
Thank you. I do indeed think that was the show I was referring to. If anyone can locate it then please feel free to message me.

I don't know what Art's private life has to do with anything.

...besides,
when Art needed favor from BellGab or to get sympathy for his sorry ass Art talked on the air or posted here plenty details of his private life.
But of course they were all full of glory details of his private life,..never the ugly details oF his private life.
So I'm bringing the so much needed equilibrium to this Art Bell DRAMA.   

CozyRozie

Quote from: themudking on July 03, 2017, 07:24:27 PM
if you already know this big/sad news be a ground breaker and scoop them by telling us here.  Otherwise I will begin calling you Ed Dames.

..be patient, this sad/bad news will taste that much more bitter when it comes in it's due time..
don't rush the tragedy...

CozyRozie

Quote from: themudking on July 03, 2017, 07:24:27 PM

...I'm also busy analyzing strategizing proposal for MV to free him from this yoke-burden called BellGab, to buy this "Karmic pit of sewer" -so I don't have time to go into details of the future events.
MV told us in his last GabCast that his hearth is in music in drumming, he makes more money pounding on buffalo skin and some brass plates than from catering to this wasteland.
He has new friends and they make music and share that music with normal people, he very soon will abandon us like that famous radio host did.

One day you will see post from MV saying, went out to but cigarettes, be right back...
and at that time know that THE ARMAGEDDON IS NEAR ... 8)

"ARMAGEDDON NEAR? ISRAEL IS CLOSING ALL IT'S EMBASSIES AND CONSULATES WORLDWIDE"
http://www.disclose.tv/news/Alert_Israel_is_closing_all_its_embassies_and_consulates_worldwide/101378

For the First Time in History, Israel Suspiciously Closes All Embassies & Consulates World Wide!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJVtLdLouKU

CozyRozie

***I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS PHENOMENA***

People Assholes claim to hate me, yet every time I post in some thread I can see immediate raise in traffic there,..WTF??

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 08:29:08 PM
***I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS PHENOMENA***

People Assholes claim to hate me, yet every time I post in some thread I can see immediate raise in traffic there,..WTF??

P.S.
I didn't meant for that post to be a candidate for TopRightCorner. No. Not at all..

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 07:47:05 PM
..be patient, this sad/bad news will taste that much more bitter when it comes in it's due time..
don't rush the tragedy...

[/You comment on everything ......
That's good ........ I guess ?
b]

CozyRozie

***BREAKING***

THIS COULD BE ACTUALLY FUNNY, I just received confidential PM that one of the BellGaber's is driving in his motor home to Perhump with his drone equipped with high-end infrared (heat seeking camera) to fly above Art's compound to see if he can record Art breast feeding.
I hope Art is not covering them with aluminum foil... :o

..this could be as epic as the stalker story -stand by, oh my...

CozyRozie

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 03, 2017, 09:08:51 PM
[/You comment on everything ......
That's good ........ I guess ?
b]

... move over, we have developing story here

CozyRozie

I wonder what are the chances of Art freaking out and calling cops when he hears a drone buzzing above, or will he ask Heather his China doll to handle that..

ge30542

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 09:46:18 PM
I wonder what are the chances of Art freaking out and calling cops when he hears a drone buzzing above, or will he ask Heather his China doll to handle that..
Document the drone, do NOT report the drone.

CozyRozie

Quote from: ge30542 on July 03, 2017, 09:48:02 PM
Document the drone, do NOT report the drone.
lol,
typical Art.
I wonder if Heather Wong his China doll has any breasts, [or is she flat like a cutting board], to assist in feeding, but who knows if she has some boobs and if she produces milk or poisonous venom from them.
Probably acid-javex like secretion considering her personality   

CozyRozie

..is it true that Heather is hitting the bottle quite heavy and some white powders,since she has more money now ??

ge30542

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 10:04:35 PM
..is it true that Heather is hitting the bottle quite heavy and some white powders,sincfe she has more money now ??
Dont know about that, but i do know that she's getting better every day!

CozyRozie

Quote from: ge30542 on July 03, 2017, 10:21:44 PM
Dont know about that, but i do know that she's getting better every day!

I've heard that she is getting wasted quite often and that she gained lot's of weight and looks fat and very shitty,..you know how Chinese look ugly-shitty when they age...face get's all soggy and crappy

CozyRozie

Don't forget that (Redacted) Heather Wong/Wade/Art's China doll/ is 45 years old now,...45 years old Chinese mare that was never used to breed.
And never will be... even by Art, or Keith -or even George N.
... maybe Tommy will mount her.. ::)

Mutt

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 07:02:04 PM
..that means that you are, (or Art himself who set up new account to bring attention to himself, typical Drama Queen trick),..or you are Art Bell's shill,..
or you are very poor human being not being able to intelligently acknowledge harm to individuals and to the society as a whole "fake-fathers" like Art do all over the World,
making babies and discarding them like used plastic shopping bags..because they are busy to build their professional carriers and get wealthy from it,
yet their own children and children's mothers struggle with food clothing and rent money..

That's what Art's private life has to do with it.. just look around how many abandoned kids are there because of their coward selfish fathers.
If was up to me if you abandoned your children the ugly way Art did you would be castrated so you can never have children again...

You sound like you have daddy issues. Continue enjoying your form of hate. Art was a great broadcaster. I don't care about what he does or doesn't do off the air.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Mutt on July 03, 2017, 10:54:53 PM
You sound like you have daddy issues. Continue enjoying your form of hate. Art was a great broadcaster. I don't care about what he does or doesn't do off the air.

I do agree Art was a great broadcaster, and I stated that here before.
But as a human being Art acted like a piece of shit towards his own seed,towards his own children.
You know that Hitler was a great artist, great painter,..but he was a brutal bully, -same like Art, except that Art had smaller audience.THANK GOD !!

Mutt

Quote from: th'ONE on July 03, 2017, 11:01:35 PM
I do agree Art was a great broadcaster, and I stated that here before.
But as a human being Art acted like a piece of shit towards his own seed,towards his own children.
You know that Hitler was a great artist, great painter,..but he was a brutal bully, -same like Art, except that Art had smaller audience.THANK GOD !!

Well aren't you a nice welcome committee for a forum dedicated to Art Bell.

I still say you have daddy issues. When did your daddy run out on you?

CozyRozie

Quote from: Mutt on July 03, 2017, 11:21:06 PM
Well aren't you a nice welcome committee for a forum dedicated to Art Bell.

I still say you have daddy issues. When did your daddy run out on you?

Never did. I have very loving parents, ..but I witness lot's of garbage humans like Art Bell in my life...that's all

CozyRozie

OK, I just got an electronic notification that I have 125 posts let in my "credit vault" and after that I will be banned again.
I hope you are screen capturing them.
I will be having contest with TURBO MODE as a price after I buy this joint for those who have most of my posts saved in screenshot format.

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 12:10:07 AM
OK, I just got an electronic notification that I have 125 posts let in my "credit vault" and after that I will be banned again.
I hope you are screen capturing them.
I will be having contest with TURBO MODE as a price after I buy this joint for those who have most of my posts saved in screenshot format.

So from what I understand is that I'm on some "limit post restriction" software list and after I use up the limit that there is a 3 months cooling off period and after that I get again between 500-550 posts limit to use.

So, or I slow down my posting now, or I rush the buy out proposal to MV and I can post all I want after I buy this joint.

Juan

I'd say you should offer MV at least $3.5 million.

ge30542

Quote from: Juan on July 04, 2017, 01:53:42 PM
I'd say you should offer MV at least $3.5 million.
I bet MV agrees with you.

heater

Quote from: ge30542 on July 04, 2017, 01:57:13 PM
I bet MV agrees with you.

I bet MV says double it.

CozyRozie

Quote from: themudking on July 04, 2017, 03:05:03 PM
I bet MV says double it.

I let you guys on my 'evil' secret-strategy, before I make my cash offer to MV to buy BellGab I'm trying to run this *pile to the ground so the price get's lower automatically.. ;) 8)
clever, huh ??

CozyRozie

Quote from: docmeat on July 04, 2017, 04:49:50 PM

YES YOU RIGHT,..LOOKS LIKE in "George Noory Sucks" thread there is some message for Art Bell there, starting with this post...
http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/george-noory-sucks!-the-definitive-compendium/81120/

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 05:16:09 PM

!!!
"Art was one of them,..when he lied to us telling us that.."George Noory get's it" -but Art later admitted that he did that under so called "financial pressure"
you know when extra money was offered to Art during sale of C2C for Art to openly on the air give his approval and support for George Noory.

So Art had legit excuse why he lied to his followers."

Anyone of you brave souls ever had balls and courage to open your mouth and ask Art Bell why did he sold you out for preverbal 30 pieces of silver,
he sold you like Judas did to Jesus...
What a stinker.

docmeat

Quote from: th'ONE on July 04, 2017, 09:17:41 PM

YES YOU RIGHT,..LOOKS LIKE in "George Noory Sucks" thread there is some message for Art Bell there, starting with this post...
http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/george-noory-sucks!-the-definitive-compendium/81120/

Amazing insight! Fuckface.