• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 03, 2017, 11:02:10 PM
I don't know anything about podcasting but could the noise be the fan on her laptop kicking on and off? Her mic sounds like shit maybe shes using a shitty laptop for her show?

I think i heard beeping it sounds like shes setting a wrist watch.

Ghostler has similar beeping issues. However, he has talent.

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2017, 10:56:12 PM
You would think with all of her connections with the affiliates, she would be syndicated by now.

Here's a little history for you. 

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/company.html

mikuthing01

I just heard a snort, she needs some Breathe Righto strips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULAcEWrFcpo

Lilith

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 03, 2017, 11:05:25 PM
I just heard a snort, she needs some Breathe Righto strips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULAcEWrFcpo

I finished that episode, so I'm on my way to hear what Heather Wade is up to tonight.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on May 03, 2017, 11:03:37 PM
Ghostler has similar beeping issues. However, he has talent.

I listened to Ghostler today and he was still being a downer ripping on /pol/ and being a drag he needs some happy pills.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on May 03, 2017, 11:35:26 PM
Preach!

Alex has inside sources i better listen to him and buy a case of super male vitality as well.

luicfer6G6

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on May 03, 2017, 11:48:35 PM
Alex has inside sources i better listen to him and buy a case of super male vitality Arts Titty Juice as well.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 03, 2017, 10:30:00 PM
OMG - I just moved ahead to the 36 minute mark. 

This may be the worst podcast that could ever be............

"I think Dr. Edgar Cayce said something along those lines."
<refrigerator compressor>
"Sniff."
"Fascinating."
"Good point."

ponyboysunset

Quote from: zeebo on May 03, 2017, 12:55:44 PM
lol, imagine if this sentence was your first exposure to this thread.
Yes it would confuse most of the unwashed masses that have not been indoctrinated into the ways of bellgab. But for us, it's a typical Wednesday afternoon.

Now I am tempted to listen to this RG show. Is it like Hoagland braaps bad, or more like Falkie's podcast bad? (the one  he did with drone, the catbox or whatever it was called?)Or something entirely different?

By the way that Michael Horne guy is completely fake. I mean it's obviously a set of hub caps with a pie plate maybe?  ::)

Quote from: Σ> on May 04, 2017, 05:18:39 AM

While 80 minutes have not passed do:
    "I think Dr. Edgar Cayce said something along those lines."
    "Sniff."
   "Fascinating."
    "Good point."

You forget to loop that bugger bud.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 04, 2017, 05:39:08 AM
You forget to loop that bugger bud.

i thought about editing out all of the parts where "self loathing pig" speaks, resulting in one long audio file with the refrigerator sound and "self loathing pig" sniffing... but then i considered how much of my life i'd never get back after doing that.

Quote from: Σ> on May 04, 2017, 05:53:40 AM
i thought about editing out all of the parts where "self loathing pig" speaks, resulting in one long audio file with the refrigerator sound and "self loathing pig" sniffing... but then i considered how much of my life i'd never get back after doing that.

Solid choice man.

I worked in Server development for 12 years but alas do so no more.  The drone of fans is music to my ears but the random snorts and commentary just ruin  it   >:(

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 04, 2017, 05:30:08 AM
Yes it would confuse most of the unwashed masses that have not been indoctrinated into the ways of bellgab. But for us, it's a typical Wednesday afternoon.

Now I am tempted to listen to this RG show. Is it like Hoagland braaps bad, or more like Falkie's podcast bad? (the one  he did with drone, the catbox or whatever it was called?)Or something entirely different?

By the way that Michael Horne guy is completely fake. I mean it's obviously a set of hub caps with a pie plate maybe?  ::)

At its core it is pretty much this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQrWYn1wsMc

Lilith

It could be the beginning of a great soundboard...

...or melded into a great show intro.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 04, 2017, 06:06:39 AM
It could be the beginning of a great soundboard...

...or melded into a great show intro.
Haven't even gotten to the interview yet but I can assure you no one is fearing this guy ;D Oh and to compare him and Roswell in the same sentence..... :-X

PaulAtreides

Quote from: WOTR on May 03, 2017, 10:38:41 AM
With your streak of generosity I have to assume that you have never been employed as an insurance adjuster  or in any capacity as a project estimator?

I've never had a real job.  You see, I'm a Republican.  My daddy owns a chain of poor white trash trailer parks.  Sometimes I collect the rent and hand out evections notices just for fun. 

ponyboysunset

LOL I'm not going to get back the 20 minutes of my life I wasted listening to this. Um you have to record both ends of the skype call, I mean there are videos on youtube on how to do this. It's why you only hear her end I am guessing but given I always had someone doing the tech side for me I have no clue but I do know I would fucking figure it out and test it before I did an interview. Or I would log onto bellgab and send MV a message or any one of the numerous other people who do podcasts here for help. That MV guy is pretty helpful.
Praise MV!

> wonder if lady down the block will cut grass
> wonder if other lady will feed birds weiner bits

wtf i love george noory now

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 04, 2017, 06:44:26 AM
> wonder if lady down the block will cut grass
> wonder if other lady will feed birds weiner bits

wtf i love george noory now

heh heh

Lilith

I hope to be listing to the next live broadcast tomorrow night.

http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html

Jackstar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2017, 12:15:16 PM
if I actually had a partner

Doll, you need an editor.

Jackstar

Quote from: Kolchak on May 03, 2017, 09:50:20 PM
the audio levels during the interview are maddening

Obvious leaf psyop is obvious.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on May 03, 2017, 09:52:32 PM
Strain your ears, it's worth it.  ;)

dear Brig,

You know that I know that you know that I know that isn't the point. Why are the levels so confounded low in the first place?

This is an issue that I was happy to let lie--there are multiple wildly plausible scenarios in which a "broadcaster" speaking through a toilet paper tube with a mouthful of marbles is, or can be, good radio.

But this shit of late takes the fucken cake. What the fuck is with this mouthy broad unable to figure out the basic fundamentals of her purported chosen craft, and yet, comes on here waving around condemnation and superior attitudes like a loose colonoscopy hose?

Oh, heavens me. Language. Strain.

LOVE SUPERNOVA

Jackstar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 03, 2017, 12:34:14 PM
This tread has gotten seriously off track. Let's get back to discussing Art's tits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keUi5ut5EGw

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on May 03, 2017, 02:45:58 AM

Hey, what is a "Boston Log-Jammer"? Asking for a friend.

Moving on.

I've since found out what a "Tennessee Log-Jammer" is--God help us all--but that's no good to me. I need to know about Boston.

Lives hang in the balance here, people. Bring me these goods, and ye shall be richly blessed.