• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 10:32:22 PM
Hey Art ...say hi to your kids=the cats.
BTW...I hope you keep those assholes inside so they don't go outside and kill songbirds

Thank you for "this" Public Service Announcement.

Without you all would be lost. Single handlingly saving Mother Earth.. are you a Canadian?

https://youtu.be/xWwUJH70ubM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 10:52:45 PM
LOLLL....seriously, there is great concern about what a Trump regime would mean for climate change.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 11, 2016, 10:55:07 PM
Hey, WhiteCrow, I switched to eCigs too, ya know. ;)

Perfect Starr.. Mother Earth thanks you too.

Quote from: mv on November 11, 2016, 10:26:12 PM
i think we should just do our best to have the cleanest air and water possible and leave it at that.

Amen.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Art Bell on November 11, 2016, 10:18:58 PM
My opinion is that Man IS part of Climate change. Don't fret over Trump, he only said what he did about Climate change because he was running as a Republican. He is really very much in the center as you will see as time goes on. I think he has a real chance to get things done for a change with a Republican House and Senate. I was a believer from the start as many of you must know.

I don't think I have been teasing anybody about coming back on the air. I have lots to keep me busy at home as you will soon understand. I have warm memories of a very long career.

Art

He's been a centrist for decades. If he accomplishes a tenth of what he promised, especially in regards to trade and immigration, he'll be the new Reagan. At worst he'll be the first lame duck with his own party in power. What he won't be is a problem.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 10:52:25 PM
Still acting like a drama queen, have balls though boy and start talking..don't act tantrums -
maybe you should also feel some /actually all/ responsibility for the shit that happened in you life -
you created all that drama but you were expecting to be worshipped and treated as untouchable
because you are de'Art Bell the millionaire who threatens people with law suites when they talk about true
events from your life.

But I suspect your appearance here is not because of my posts exposing your dark side -
-you need something again from BellGabers...
what is it ?..love of your life Heather is not doing that well with her shit show??
or you planing to come back again to do radio and you need help in marketing...if so, ask Lasha Seniuk the RoseGirl
she can assemble the "Wranglers Brigade" remember them that bunch of losers..of course you do Artie

So what do you need this time --more subscribers to pay for MITD ...what ??

Or do you want to talk about all that shit that I {and others} were raising about you and your ugly past
..come on confess --open your dark closet let the skeletons to fall out 
you know many people before they go to the 'other side' decide to come clean...

Be brave open up --take us for the ride Art Bell

Jesus loves you.. but not so sure he would approve of your methods..  disregard if you are a Canadian ....you already have the moral high ground.

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 10:52:45 PM
LOLLL....seriously, there is great concern about what a Trump regime would mean for climate change.

The world will be fine.  There has always been climate change and there always will be climate change whether man is here or not.

Still acting like a drama queen, have balls though boy and start talking..don't act tantrums -
maybe you should also feel some /actually all/ responsibility for the shit that happened in you life -
you created all that drama but you were expecting to be worshipped and treated as untouchable
because you are de'Art Bell the millionaire who threatens people with law suites when they talk about true
events from your life.

But I suspect your appearance here is not because of my posts exposing your dark side -
what is it ?..love of your life Heather is not doing that well with her shit show??
or you planing to come back again to do radio and you need help in marketing...if so, ask Lasha Seniuk the RoseGirl
she can assemble the "Wranglers Brigade" remember them that bunch of losers..of course you do Artie

Or do you want to talk about all that shit that I {and others} were raising about you and your ugly past

Be nice, One.  What is done is done.  Let bygones be bygones.

MV/Liberace!

events from your life.

why do you have to act like such a cunt about it all?  i don't get your anger.

Hog

Quote from: akwilly on November 11, 2016, 09:53:38 PM
burning clean coal is good for the environment

Our Province just got off of coal entirely since 2013. Nanicoke Power Generating Station (4,000 Mw) was our last coal fired powerplant, and it has been placed in shutdown status. In 2001 it was Canadas single largest source of CO2, approaching 20,000,000 tons of CO2 emitted. We have the highest energy costs in North America. We also just had a 10, 1.8 megawatt wind turbines installed locally.   For our population size, we use a lot of energy.

And no, global warming/climate change would not help our country, not at all. Our extremes in weather are already crazy enough as is.

So far as worrying about Pres Elect Trump, I'm not sure what Canadians would be quaking about?  He is one person, there are plenty of buffers put in place by the American founders to keep a mere President from complete craziness. The US Constitution is a fine piece of work.  Some people need to stop working themselves into a frenzy.

Trump / Pence
Republican   50 + DC  538 100%   59,907,356  47.27%

Clinton / Kaine
Democratic   50 + DC  538  100%  60,278,606  47.56%

Pretty tight vote for the popular vote!

Congrats USA, best of luck for you and your new Commander-in Chief.

Hi Art, nice to hear from you.  It's been a while since youve done a show, any chance of hearing your voice live again?

peace
Hog

theONE

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 11, 2016, 10:55:22 PM
Thank you for "this" Public Service Announcement.

Without you all would lost.

You all are welcome - just look who's post is before Art's post (mine)!!.
Finally I got him to come out {of course he has more time now after elections}...
remember many months ago when Mr.Fidget was posting here and had a beef with Art and Art was hiding
like a coward and refused to answer Mr. Fidget questions --but after I drill his ass Art finally posted and exchange couple of posts
with Mr.Fidget and that brought big relief to Mr.Fidget ,lifted big heavy weight from his chest and Mr.Fidget was able to
move on.
(I don't have the time to search my post history for that exiting exchange where I finally cornered and provoked Art Bell to post)

Same this time ,Art knows that I know bit more but I'm holding this huge secret for a special occasion
hoping that Art will be man enough to come clean..on his own

Let's see what he will do...let's see if he acquired the courage and wisdom...
atomic clock is ticking ...tick-tick-tick-tick-tick 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:11:39 PM

You are our lucky yak!  :D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:11:39 PM
Finally I got him to come out {of course he has more time now after elections}...
remember many months ago when Mr.Fidget was posting here and had a beef with Art and Art was hiding
like a coward and refused to answer Mr. Fidget questions --but after I drill his ass Art finally posted and exchange couple of posts
with Mr.Fidget and that brought big relief to Mr.Fidget ,lifted big heavy weight from his chest and Mr.Fidget was able to
move on.
(I don't have the time to search my post history for that exiting exchange where I finally cornered and provoked Art Bell to post)

Same this time ,Art knows that I know bit more but I'm holding this huge secret for a special occasion
hoping that Art will be man enough to come clean..on his own

Let's see what he will do...let's see if he acquired the courage and wisdom...
atomic clock is ticking ...tick-tick-tick-tick-tick

Nobody gives a shit about any of that anymore One. Just old tired bullshit from last year.

theONE

Quote from: mv on November 11, 2016, 11:08:26 PM
why do you have to act like such a cunt about it all?  i don't get your anger.

I'm not angry at all -you people will understand in near future that I'm actually doing Art a big favour
I'm actually helping him...but for now it might look that I'm angry -no, I'm just doing my job
I'm helping Art Bell ..he will realize that hopefully sooner then later :)

There are things that I can not explain now to you guys --but if Art is smart he will think deep and hard and act on it...
and open up

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:16:33 PM
I'm not angry at all -you people will understand in near future that I'm actually doing Art a big favour
I'm actually helping him...but for now it might look that I'm angry -no, I'm just doing my job

There are things that I can not explain now to you guys --but if Art is smart he will think deep and hard and act on it...
and open up

Just be nice.  Art is always welcome here and we'd like the environment to be hospitable.

Hog

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 11, 2016, 11:05:25 PM
Jesus loves you.. but not so sure he would approve of your methods..  disregard if you are a Canadian ....you already have the moral high ground.
Is he Canadian?  I hope not.  He just keeps driving and driving with a topic repugnant.  Eww,

peace
Hog

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:16:33 PM

and open up

Open up about what? Nobody gives a fuck anymore.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gabrielle on November 11, 2016, 11:18:53 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/11/us/politics/donald-trump-climate-change.html

Gabby, please! How about some context? The nytime was proven for all to see this election to be one of the most "in the tank" papers. They might as well call it the Clinton Times.  ::)

Hog

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 11, 2016, 11:18:41 PM
Just be nice.  Art is always welcome here and we'd like the environment to be hospitable.
Here, here!
Agreed on both points.

peace
Hog

theONE

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 11, 2016, 11:08:14 PM
Be nice, One.  What is done is done.  Let bygones be bygones.

Very cowardly attitude -why then people were asking for Hllry's emails to be made public,or why people are looking
into her sex scandals abusing underaged children with her group of friends /allegedly/ ...etc-etc-etc 

Why then not open jail doors and let all the rapists and murderers go...your reasoning has no logic...sorry 21
I'm nice and civil ................but I'm also firm!! ..........like a man should be

Quote from: Hog on November 11, 2016, 11:21:24 PM
Here, here!
Agreed on both points.

peace
Hog

Peace back, dude! :D :D :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2016, 11:21:11 PM
Gabby, please! How about some context? The nytime was proven for all to see this election to be one of the most "in the tank" papers. They might as well call it the Clinton Times.  ::)

theONE

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:22:21 PM
Very cowardly attitude -why then people were asking for Hllry's emails to be made public,or why people are looking
into her sex scandals abusing underaged children with her group of friends /allegedly/ ...etc-etc-etc 

Why then not open jail doors and let all the rapists and murderers go...your reasoning has no logic...sorry 21
I'm nice and civil ................but I'm also firm!! ..........like a man should be

Not cowardly at all.  Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  You should know that scripture. I try to live by it though I fail occasionally.  And comparing Art to scum is reprehensible.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:22:21 PM

Hillary was running for office. Art's running for retirement. Don't hound old retired people.

gabrielle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 11, 2016, 11:21:11 PM

Well...give me a break...it is Gravity's birthday...so first things first.  Geez...rough crowd.