• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on October 25, 2016, 05:50:35 PM
yea he added this under tonights show

$$$Did you know you can make money promoting what you love?$$$

The Other Side Of Midnight has set up a passive referral program that allows Club 19.5 members to earn commissions when they bring new members to the Club. To participate in the referral program, please review the details at http://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/affiliate-program/ and follow the procedure we outlined.

If you have questions about our referral program, or you need help to sign up, call Fred Lundgren

thats been around for a bit now

Quote from: theONE on October 25, 2016, 05:54:50 PM
Thanks SWT :)
..do you have part when he called in during the show -that was much fun as well-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FZ_L43kMRA

Mad Martian calls in at 1:31:10, 1:39:05, 1:49:40, and 1:57:30.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on October 25, 2016, 06:06:05 PM
thats been around for a bit now

i know, but if he had left the station i dont think hed be using freds referral scheme lol

theONE

Art already did his Halloween gig, his credit is mentioned at 1:25 /at the beginning of the movie/

"All Hallows Eve" 2013 1080p - Full Movie (ENG SUBTITLES)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhst0Rm3d2c

theONE

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on October 25, 2016, 06:13:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FZ_L43kMRA

Mad Martian calls in at 1:31:10, 1:39:05, 1:49:40, and 1:57:30.

Thanks so much SWT -that completes the compilation of terrific craziness and fun,..and I think that Mad Martin has some very interesting
secrets about Hoagie and that MMartin would provide very interesting show if given platform...

theONE

!!! WARNING !!!
to all you assholes who are saying bad things about Art,..
at 1:35:35 Art admits to reading Law books,..and by now I bet you Art is loaded with knowledge to sue your asses off , haha.lol 

Quote from: theONE on October 25, 2016, 06:35:53 PM
!!! WARNING !!!
to all you assholes who are saying bad things about Art,..
at 1:35:35 Art admits to reading Law books,..and by now I bet you Art is loaded with knowledge to sue your asses off , haha.lol

He's retired now; but when he was younger, he should have read some books on: respondsibility, discipline, trustworthyness, commitment, etc. It would have helped him immensely. Also, his legacy wouldn't be full of asterisks.

theONE

Quote from: god of thunder on October 25, 2016, 08:12:30 PM
He's retired now; but when he was younger, he should have read some books on: respondsibility, discipline, trustworthyness, commitment, etc. It would have helped him immensely. Also, his legacy wouldn't be full of asterisks.

haha, lol -oh my God you are so right
{and lives of 3 children much happier}

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on October 25, 2016, 06:16:39 PM
i know, but if he had left the station i dont think hed be using freds referral scheme lol

i dunno..i mean it is Hoagie we are talking about lol

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 25, 2016, 02:51:40 PM
I hope he finds some other way to scratch his itch. He needs to stay retired and enjoy his life with his family.

If he does come back to do a show before the election, he shouldn't take any calls.

I thought Heather was just keeping his seat warm until he deals with the stalker? 

We were also told he would be back to do a few shows here and there when he wanted (so keep those subscriptions up to date).

If h wanted to do a show from time to time, he'd have been doing them.  I vote stay retired.

ItsOver

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 25, 2016, 08:49:08 PM

...We were also told he would be back to do a few shows here and there when he wanted (so keep those subscriptions up to date)...

That was pretty disingenuous, even for AB.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 25, 2016, 02:32:51 PM
So now Art's wistful about not being on the radio--because he'd want to do a political show!? I loved Art's show precisely because his show wasn't a vehicle for yet another rabid, raving, divisive talk show host.  What a shame.

Thank you for posting this, Uhura. It just confirms what I posted recently about what must be running through Art's mind considering the interesting times we are now living through.

Now Art (I'll address you directly since I have a strong feeling that you still read this thread), I appreciate that you're now saying publicly what you're feeling -- you miss being on the radio and you miss interacting with listeners. You may not miss much else about doing a show, but you definitely miss these things. So now what?

You have the ability, I'm fairly certain, to dip your big toe in the water without jumping all the way in. Your studio is waiting and nobody, including you, your wife, your doctors or the Stalker can stop you from indulging yourself when the spirit moves you. The unwashed masses at BellGab and you yourself understand this very well.

So don't explain too much, don't make too big a deal out of it. Just make a few phone calls, make some arrangements as needed, go out to your studio and do your thing. Don't obsess over it, don't worry about it. Just do it, as Nike used to say.

We'll be listening.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on October 25, 2016, 08:40:13 PM
i dunno..i mean it is Hoagie we are talking about lol

that money goes to freds pocket is what im saying lol

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 25, 2016, 11:34:41 PM

Now Art (I'll address you directly since I have a strong feeling that you still read this thread), I appreciate that you're now saying publicly what you're feeling -- you miss being on the radio and you miss interacting with listeners. You may not miss much else about doing a show, but you definitely miss these things. So now what?

You have the ability, I'm fairly certain, to dip your big toe in the water without jumping all the way in. Your studio is waiting and nobody, including you, your wife, your doctors or the Stalker can stop you from indulging yourself when the spirit moves you. The unwashed masses at BellGab and you yourself understand this very well.

So don't explain too much, don't make too big a deal out of it. Just make a few phone calls, make some arrangements as needed, go out to your studio and do your thing. Don't obsess over it, don't worry about it. Just do it, as Nike used to say.

We'll be listening.

Art Bell,
You still do have a listener base who'd love to hear you host a 2016 Ghost to Ghost Halloween show. Go ahead with a quick rant about the candidates, the media bias, etc.--then on to the scary stories.  I think we could all use a brief respite from this election madness.  MITD? GabCast?  Come on, give it a go.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: trostol on October 25, 2016, 04:42:12 PM
pretty sure he'd find a way to turn it into political talk lol

who gives a fuck.  don't listen.  he can do what he wants.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 25, 2016, 04:47:52 PM
I bet Art is once again a big fan of Rush Limbaugh.  Maybe Rush will send him another alien statue.

why do you say "once again"?  i'm pretty sure he's always liked rush.

theONE

Art just voted and posted picture of himself on his fb page and got tons of compliments from his supporters how good he looks
I hope they are not going to jinx him 

pate

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 24, 2016, 09:06:56 AM
Did you ever go back and review the Schwarzenegger governorship as I suggested?  (Of course not)...

CUT TO COMMERCIAL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LazUZz3K6IY

Whois/not_running

/cert_verification

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wk-jT9rn-8

Morgus

Quote from: theONE on October 26, 2016, 11:16:59 PM
Art just voted and posted picture of himself on his fb page and got tons of compliments from his supporters how good he looks
I hope they are not going to jinx him

Art please consider doing a special election-day-eve show on C2C.

Taco Bell

And a Halloween show too.

theONE

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 27, 2016, 08:51:44 AM
Art please consider doing a special election-day-eve show on C2C.

Quote from: Taco Bell on October 27, 2016, 09:50:55 AM
And a Halloween show too.

And find professional replacement for horrible Heather, that bitch witch is stubborn like an ass and is not getting better.
Art, her stupid on air acting needs immediate redacting

PaulAtreides

Quote from: theONE on October 27, 2016, 12:06:40 PM
And find professional replacement for horrible Heather, that bitch witch is stubborn like an ass and is not getting better.
Art, her stupid on air acting needs immediate redacting

I believe she COULD be better if 1) cut out that first half hour which is really nothing more than a way to eat up time and deal with her political issues; 2) find a decent producer; and, 3) stop acting. 

theONE

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 27, 2016, 01:28:04 PM
I believe she COULD be better if 1) cut out that first half hour which is really nothing more than a way to eat up time and deal with her political issues; 2) find a decent producer; and, 3) stop acting.

all 3 suggestion are impossible for her to achieve, she is doomed, she is cursed, she is jinxed ,she is fucked /in the head/

for the last few shows she's used the Noory/2 sets of guests format with no 1st h political talk/open lines. A marked improvement but still way too much giggling

theONE

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 27, 2016, 04:52:49 PM
for the last few shows she's used the Noory/2 sets of guests format with no 1st h political talk/open lines. A marked improvement but still way too much giggling

but looks like the 80% of the guests are recycled just from few months ago, I think she is running out of new exiting guests
and there was a post that her latest producer told her to go and fuck herself /with a broom/ -allegedly .....haha,lol

theONE

!!! ATTENTION !!!

Looks like The Art Bell aka "lucifer bell" visited the RELIGION Thread  :)  8)

Donald Noory

Quote from: theONE on October 27, 2016, 07:53:15 PM
!!! ATTENTION !!!

Looks like The Art Bell aka "lucifer bell" visited the RELIGION Thread  :)  8)