George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Meanandnasty

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on January 03, 2013, 01:32:49 PM
Thanks for the additional info.

I'm sure it's just more of my "hater" personality coming out, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Snorge found out ahead of time about his unit's upcoming activation/deployment to the Middle East and that's why he resigned his commission at such a convenient time.  ("I don't believe in coincidences.") After all, it stands to reason that his job had something to do with communications (again, most likely as a human paperweight) so being privy to orders that had not yet been carried out would not be out of the question.

Based on Snorge's much-repeated and highly suspect account of nearly being killed by a lone pizza roll, the Navy Reserve should be thrilled that he never entered active duty. He no doubt would have been a casualty of stupidity even before he reported, but the cost of the man hours, paperwork and subsequent coverup attached to the investigation might have bankrupt the Navy.
I wonder what an eggroll could accomplish.

Meanandnasty

He sucks and he sucks and he sucks and he sucks ad nosium

Meanandnasty

Quote from: Paper*Boy on January 03, 2013, 02:47:45 PM

George's job was to bore, confuse, and frustrate the enemy, although they didn't tell him that.

You mean he answered the phone there to.

Meanandnasty

Quote from: RJ on January 03, 2013, 04:20:51 PM
Same thing he has been doing to his listening audience/enemy for 10 years.
He must consider us the enemy.

Meanandnasty

Quote from: ItsOver on January 03, 2013, 07:17:42 PM
At least there's no question concerning Jorch's competency as C2C host.  ;)
He sucks!

Meanandnasty

Quote from: Morgus on January 03, 2013, 07:23:41 PM
possibly, Noory seems to always steal names and can't seem to come up with one on his own...

so true.  He stole "Beyond Belief", too.  Nothing original.  Like dry toast.

Meanandnasty

Quote from: Morgus on January 03, 2013, 07:25:39 PM
when a guest is well into an interesting subject and story, Noory always tries to butt in and try to say "lets go to some calls"
he kept trying to do that with last night's first hour guest but the guest kept on talking so Noory could only get in "lets go to..."
it was pretty funny, Noory obviously not listening to the guest and only acting like a robotic drone with his fixed rigid format. ;)

He needs to loosen up.  Recommend prune juice or stool softner.  Those are natural health solutions.

Meanandnasty

Quote from: ItsOver on January 03, 2013, 08:09:29 PM
I get the impression Noory is like The Old Man on "Pawn Stars."  Instead of listening and comprehending what the guest is talking about, Jorch is either preoccupied with playing blackjack on his computer or nodding-off to slumber land.  Unlike The Old Man, though, Jorch has no discernible talent.

No, he plays soliataire and he loses.  Even when he gets a card handicap.

Meanandnasty

Quote from: ziznak on January 03, 2013, 08:11:50 PM
I just noticed that my grandfather and Noory have something very funny in common.  They both tend to say shit that means absolutely nothing.  One of my favorite from my grandpappy is: "you don't know what you know until you know it."   I don't really blame my grandfather though.  He's 90 and his mind is going... George, on the other hand, has no friggin excuse.

and my all time favorite waste of breath phrase ever uttered:
"it is what it is"
A few years ago it had become a bit of a white trash mantra round these parts.
He knows he sucks and suck is what suck is.

Meanandnasty

Quote from: Em Vee on January 03, 2013, 09:52:40 PM

that's right... and coming up on a million page views for just this one thread.  ponder that.  one MILLION opportunities to expose noory's suck.  i'm proud to have participated in that.

It will go down in infamy.

Morgus

The c2c schedule for this weekend and next weekend is now up at the c2c website.
Noory is apparently planning on taking all next week off - giving us all a belated holiday gift...
Noory does host Sunday for his big 10th anniversary celebration.
Knapp hosts Monday and Wells hosts the rest of the week (T-F)

Sardondi

*sigh*

Juan

Quote from: ItsOver on January 03, 2013, 08:09:29 PM
I get the impression Noory is like The Old Man on "Pawn Stars." 
I think he's much more like Chumlee.

BTW- I noticed that sNoory had the first guest last night saying "Meh-dead-vev."

valdez

John Lott on guns.  Mitch Battros said there are some weird happenings at the center of the galaxy.  Specifically, a huge outflow of magnetic particles.  A million times more energy than a supernova.  In another universe this would be big news.  In our universe it gets the "slam bam give us your website" treatment from George, who went on to milk the Medvedev/ufo comment with Michael Salla, and then another EMP interview with Michael Maloof.  You'd think after last month's Mayan doomsday thing we'd give the fear mongering a rest. "How many people would die?," George wants to know.  A lot, George.  A lot.

?

George49

Here comes George's 10 year anniversary show. The most hyped up show since the famous December 21st debacle. Get ready for plenty of 'corny complements' to George, the fake sentimental George surely will emerge, and of course the secret, revolving door will make a cameo or two.

I will never be able to prove it, but I have a strong feeling that when Noory said during his chat last month he spoke to Art Bell, he most likely asked him to call in during the 10th anniversary show. As said, can't prove it, it's a hunch.. but it would go along with the Noory personalty ..

ItsOver

Quote from: UFO Fill on January 04, 2013, 05:08:39 AM
I think he's much more like Chumlee.

BTW- I noticed that sNoory had the first guest last night saying "Meh-dead-vev."

Overall, yes.  I was just remarking about how Jorch handles callers.  He's either disinterested, distracted, or dead.

Meanandnasty

Quote from: George49 on January 04, 2013, 06:51:00 AM
Here comes George's 10 year anniversary show. The most hyped up show since the famous December 21st debacle. Get ready for plenty of 'corny complements' to George, the fake sentimental George surely will emerge, and of course the secret, revolving door will make a cameo or two.

not going to listen. i am going to cancel streamlink, but premiere gave me a reason to keep it for at least another week.  The reason is John Wells.

please fire noory now!

Meanandnasty

Sorry i posted so consecutively last evening, but I just found the forum and years of suppressed audio turmoil just came rushing forth into my fingers.  it was like a rush of freedom and new found energy.  I was born agaim.  no i would never subscribe to that trash.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Meanandnasty on January 04, 2013, 01:13:16 PM
not going to listen. i am going to cancel streamlink, but premiere gave me a reason to keep it for at least another week.  The reason is John Wells.

please fire noory now!

and here's another reason to dump it:  bittorrent.

stevesh

Quote from: Meanandnasty on January 04, 2013, 01:16:53 PM
Sorry i posted so consecutively last evening, but I just found the forum and years of suppressed audio turmoil just came rushing forth into my fingers.  it was like a rush of freedom and new found energy.  I was born agaim.  no i would never subscribe to that trash.

No apology necessary. You're among friends here. We understand.

Morgus

I saw that Noory's head appear once on tonight's new episode of Ancient Aliens on H2.
As usual, Noory had nothing of substance to add, just generic utterings...

Most nights I turn on C2C to fall asleep to, but tonight I won't. I have a feeling tonight I will just become enraged.

Morgus

Noory is opening a special "something is coming" hotline for his open lines tonight... :yawn:

George Drooly

Caller asks The Nooron his thoughts on numbers stations... George has no clue what they are. The retard's been in radio and broadcasting for, what, 25 years? And in the "Navy" for ten, 12 years? And interested in paranoia and conspiracy stuff his WHOLE life and he doesn't know what numbers stations are? All he has to offer is a stern, schoolmarmish admonition that they certainly aren't under the jurisdiction of the FCC, blah duh blah.

"I love it!"

Maxwell

Quote from: Morgus on January 05, 2013, 02:16:31 AM
Noory is opening a special "something is coming" hotline for his open lines tonight... :yawn:

He also called it the "funny feeling" line.  My favorite was the one he opened last year for "jobs that you think are underappreciated."  People were calling in with "meter maid" and "firefighters."  Holy crap was that riveting radio.

Jorch: "Life is not like a bowl of Jerrys"

What?

MTB

I couldn't believe that he'd never heard of the numbers stations. I read about those before there even was a C2C. Maybe eating a bowl of jerrys discombombles the synapses.

ziznak

Even Tommy cracked up at the "bowl of jerry's."  Noory wants to eat a bowl of world war 2 German soldiers... now thats riveting radio. When I turned it on tonight he was just starting to screw up the "bowl of cherries(jerrys)" and "box of chocolates" sayings.  What a twisted place it muse be inside that cavernous head of his.