• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

akwilly

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 24, 2016, 02:03:10 AM
Are you in for a treat. George is having a special guest on in this fourth hour who actually saw a cow being abducted. He is the only known witness of such an event.
haha just tuned in

akwilly

The cow guy didn't seem to convincing to me lol

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on August 24, 2016, 02:00:27 AM
GNS milestone
Twenty five hundred pages
Itsh just ahmazeen
Something that will outlast Jorch.

Mizak

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 23, 2016, 12:07:09 PM
It's a 500 seat theatre. Bottom level fits 350 and balcony fits 150. They give some interesting information on their website of how much it cost to rent and all the extra fees that come with it

http://www.dwtheatre.com/rental-info/theatre-rental

When he was trying to sell the front bottom seats he kept saying you would need binoculars to see him if you end up having to get the front top  seats! .Funny thing I called it out on here posting an image of the Theater,and the same night he says he was "only kidding" about needing binoculars.LMFAO What a Walter Mitty....He still lurks at the haters instead of not heading fatkies advice on just ignoring us. Norry you suck ape ass!!!

Quote from: Mizak on August 24, 2016, 07:08:42 AM
When he was trying to sell the front bottom seats he kept saying you would need binoculars to see him...

We all know that Snoory is a very little man but never realized that it was physical.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 23, 2016, 12:29:21 PM

2) George's mother is called Georgette. The book is dedicated to her: 'To my mother, Georgette, who started it all!'

Gee...thanks Georgette.

Many men are named after their father, but I never heard of one named after his mommy. That explains a lot.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on August 23, 2016, 12:29:21 PM

3) Greg Nowell clearly can't be based on Joorch.

Sadly, No(t)well is based on Noory's fantasy of himself.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: JesusJuice on August 23, 2016, 01:29:30 AM
"When you have an orgasm, you can see into the fifth dimension."  :D

But when Dave is spankin' the monkey, all he sees is Tommy.

Uncle Duke

The gent in the camp BDUs and helmet on the right looks familiar.

Donald Noory

Quote from: PaulAtreides on August 24, 2016, 10:38:01 AM
But when Dave is spankin' the monkey, all he sees is Tommy.

Or he see Linda Moulton Howe and hears "Lady In Red".

Donald Noory

Jorch is getting Coast guests to leave 5 star reviews for his shitty novel Night Talk on Amazon now. Former Coast guest Bobby Akart left a 5 star review. One line in particular is extremely hilarious: "His knowledge of the paranormal, government conspiracies, and the threats our nation faces is unparalleled."

I wonder if Jorch will be getting invitations to be a guest lecturer at various universities, now that he's an accomplished fiction author. I'd love to sit in on one of those classes. He'll need to bring his ghostwriter along to do the actual lecturing though.

Philosopher

Quote from: Donald Noory on August 24, 2016, 12:19:29 PM
One line in particular is extremely hilarious: "His knowledge of the paranormal, government conspiracies, and the threats our nation faces is unparalleled."

Of course this sentence could be equally interpreted as his "lack" of knowledge being unparalleled.

ShayP

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 24, 2016, 11:14:12 AM
The gent in the camp BDUs and helmet on the right looks familiar.

Hahahaha!  Let's thank Noory for his service.

Quote from: Donald Noory on August 24, 2016, 12:19:29 PM
Jorch is getting Coast guests to leave 5 star reviews for his shitty novel Night Talk on Amazon now. Former Coast guest Bobby Akart left a 5 star review. One line in particular is extremely hilarious: "His knowledge of the paranormal, government conspiracies, and the threats our nation faces is unparalleled."

Snoore's own little 'pay to play' scam.

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on August 24, 2016, 01:55:45 PM

Noory is such a no talent hack that he has to resort to sleazy behavior like this to counter the negative reviews that all his books get.

whoozit

About a year ago I took out a second mortgage and started taking the Tangy Tangerine supplement.  I've added most of the "special sauces" the vet recommends but I still don't feel any improvement.  Can someone let me know how long it took for this regimen to work for them?

I'm really tempted to buy a copy of Noory's book for the fun of reading it.
Check out this exciting blurb on the book:
"“George Noory’s new novel, Night Talk, is not just a walk on the wild side; it is a walk, jump, leap, rush, and careen on the wild side. A great read that should make a great movie.” ―David Black, recipient of three Edgar nominations, a dozen Emmy and Writers Guild nominations and awards, and the author of Fast Shuffle"

Did you know that Lionel Fanthrope was a bad SF/Horror writer at one time in his life?
http://amazingstoriesmag.com/2014/05/beast-badger-books-prolific-profligacy-r-lionel-fanthorpe-sf-author/

"“He suddenly felt that he was the supreme destroyer, the remover, the iconoclast, the nihilist, and the anarchist. He was a wrecker, a destructionist, a spoiler, a saboteur, a defacer, an eraser, an assassin. Something of the wildness of the barbarian, the Hun, the Tartar and the Vandal raced through his veins. He was the personification of the moth, the worm, rust and erosionâ€"except that he was an accelerated personification of those agents of destruction.” â€" THE ALIEN ONES (1963)"

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 24, 2016, 10:18:30 AM

Gee...thanks Georgette.

Many men are named after their father, but I never heard of one named after his mommy. That explains a lot...

The Snorge claims he's not named after his mother. 

A hereditary lack of imagination is another possibility.

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on August 24, 2016, 06:27:47 PM
... Did you know that Lionel Fanthrope was a bad SF/Horror writer at one time in his life?
http://amazingstoriesmag.com/2014/05/beast-badger-books-prolific-profligacy-r-lionel-fanthorpe-sf-author/

"“He suddenly felt that he was the supreme destroyer, the remover, the iconoclast, the nihilist, and the anarchist. He was a wrecker, a destructionist, a spoiler, a saboteur, a defacer, an eraser, an assassin. Something of the wildness of the barbarian, the Hun, the Tartar and the Vandal raced through his veins. He was the personification of the moth, the worm, rust and erosionâ€"except that he was an accelerated personification of those agents of destruction.” â€" THE ALIEN ONES (1963)"

A literary symphony ''frum thuh wurlds greastesh story tellur''

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 24, 2016, 07:27:16 PM
A literary symphony ''frum thuh wurlds greastesh story tellur''

I may be in the minority, but I kinda like Fanthorpe.  I'd much rather hear him telling macabre stories than listen to wackjobs like Lear or Hoagland.

I was surprised the first time I saw Fanthorpe.  I had him pictured as a bony, withered old coot with a huge crop of hair growing out his ears and a bushy unibrow.  As you can see, he's got a distinct, old biker look about him that would not look out of place in a photo essay on Sturgis.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on August 24, 2016, 08:06:21 PM
I may be in the minority, but I kinda like Fanthorpe.  I'd much rather hear him telling macabre stories than listen to wackjobs like Lear or Hoagland.

I was surprised the first time I saw Fanthorpe.  I had him pictured as a bony, withered old coot with a huge crop of hair growing out his ears and a bushy unibrow.  As you can see, he's got a distinct, old biker look about him that would not look out of place in a photo essay on Sturgis.

I like him too but I have no yearning for him to tell the Springheel Jack story for the zillionth time.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 24, 2016, 07:25:58 PM
The Snorge claims he's not named after his mother. 

A hereditary lack of imagination intelligence is another possibility.

That imbecile probably thinks that since his name isn't Georgette, that he's not named after his mother. He's not bright enough to realize that George is the masculine of Georgette.

Donald Noory

Does Jorchette have the same style mustache as Jorch? If so, it's probably hard to tell them apart.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Astrid Galactic on August 24, 2016, 01:55:45 PM

That is such a perfect and clever way to describe it. I am sure the irony will fly right over Jorch head when he's interviewing Corsi on his "We Don't Do Politics" program.

pate

Did I just hear Dave say;  "I want evurbody to defenestrate thier WinDoze and .."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug

Not Sure?

Morgus

Quote from: Zetaspeak on August 24, 2016, 11:13:42 PM
That is such a perfect and clever way to describe it. I am sure the irony will fly right over Jorch head when he's interviewing Corsi on his "We Don't Do Politics" program.
At least after Noory's political show tonight, tomorrow's guest is Linda Howe, who takes over the interviews and Noory mostly takes a nap.
Then on Friday night, Noory is taking off - so its a 3day Noory Free weekend...

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 30, 2016, 05:57:48 PM
Has he told the story of his father stomping the baby hamsters to death lately?

wait
i thought george did that act?
wtf
reality shift
may be the hamster effect

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on August 24, 2016, 08:17:13 PM
That imbecile probably thinks that since his name isn't Georgette, that he's not named after his mother. He's not bright enough to realize that George is the masculine of Georgette.

good point
with him though it's known as lazy-douchbrain syndome