• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

I_Speculate

Both C2C and MiTD having "remote viewer' guest show topics this evening.

Hmmmm.

albrecht

Quote from: I_Speculate on July 05, 2016, 10:53:44 AM

Both C2C and MiTD having "remote viewer' guest show topics this evening.

Hmmmm.
Someone should figure out a way to call into both shows and then hit 'conference' or '3way calling' and see how the hosts and "remote viewers" handle it. The confusion could be hilarious.

Listening to Jorch interviewing a documentary filmmaker who has completed his film about remote viewing but he is trying to find a distributor.

Jorch suggests to him,  "Let me talk to my buddy, Hank Cohen, over at MGM.  I'll give you his number and you can tell him Jorch sent you.  I bet he'd love to distribute it."

Another case of Jorch acting like he's some Hollywood big shot.

diowulf

I'm writing the part in my novel where the LMH and Peter Davenport characters are about to get after it pretty hard. Suggestions welcome

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 06, 2016, 02:09:32 AM
Listening to Jorch interviewing a documentary filmmaker who has completed his film about remote viewing but he is trying to find a distributor.

Jorch suggests to him,  "Let me talk to my buddy, Hank Cohen, over at MGM.  I'll give you his number and you can tell him Jorch sent you.  I bet he'd love to distribute it."

I understand he knows this guy.  Jorch, the heavy hitter. ;)

michio

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 05, 2016, 10:38:06 AM
Now that Hillary has been cleared by both the Benghazi committee and the FBI, Georgie will need to get some new snide little anti-Hillary remarks that are no doubt sent to him by the south St. Louis crackers who so adore him.  (Adore him, but not enough to prevent his recent St. Louis appearance from being an embarrassment.

Everyone knows that sNoory is neutral in his political reporting. Otherwise, sNoory would be a bald-faced hairy-lipped liar!  He doesn't play favorites and remains objective.  Any millennium now he'll prove me right by giving the same raked over the coals treatment to Trump as he has for Hillary.  ::)

sNoory probably gets a selection of his "news" suggestions from falkie, too.. Senda worships Rush Limpblah, so there it is.

Who

Brad Beard, 24, and Samantha Canipe, 21, of Gaston, NC were arrested Monday night for allegedly assaulting each other with pizza rolls.  They were released from Gaston County Jail after posting $2,500 bail.

I'm guessing Beard and Canipe are Coast Insiders who met on ParanormalDating.Com?

Full story at http://www.ajc.com/news/news/weird-news/police-couple-arrested-after-pizza-roll-food-fight/nrsTx/

Disheartened

Quote from: Who on July 06, 2016, 12:12:10 PM

Brad Beard, 24, and Samantha Canipe, 21, of Gaston, NC were arrested Monday night for assaulting each other with pizza rolls.  They were released from Gaston County Jail after posting $2,500 bail.

I'm guessing Beard and Canipe are Coast Insiders who met on ParanormalDating.Com?

Full story at http://www.ajc.com/news/news/weird-news/police-couple-arrested-after-pizza-roll-food-fight/nrsTx/

WTF!!!! Police arrest people now for having a food fight?!!

Quote from: Disheartened on July 06, 2016, 12:47:19 PM

This is nothing new. I had some friends many years ago who were arrested for flinging hotdogs in a stadium during a baseball game. Have heard of a few other cases over the years. It really comes down to where you do it. The more public, the more likely you may get nabbed. It's a civil disturbance issue more than anything.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 06, 2016, 02:09:32 AM

Jorch couldn't successfully distribute loose joints at a Grateful Dead concert.

WOTR

Quote from: Disheartened on July 06, 2016, 12:47:19 PM
Yeah... and while he faces 60 days, she is only facing 30.  Same charge, different gender?

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on July 06, 2016, 01:42:47 PM
Yeah... and while he faces 60 days, she is only facing 30.  Same charge, different gender?

Maybe he was a bit faster, able to fire off a few more roll rounds.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: PaulAtreides on July 06, 2016, 01:24:14 PM
Jorch couldn't successfully distribute loose joints at a Grateful Dead concert.

Upper right corner material.

Juan Cena

I flip over to Dave, and he opens up with a dead kid story. 💀

Juan Cena

Dave asks why people buy lottery tickets.

AvDaBr

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 06, 2016, 11:13:37 PM
I flip over to Dave, and he opens up with a dead kid story. 💀

He soon follows it up with the penetrating question"Why are people buying lottery tickets?", in reference to the HALF BILLION dollar Mega Millions lotto.

pate

Eye will notWerk on commode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Dough@! Mint-zoroo-coven!

Eeet beerns! Eet berns!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 02, 2016, 07:47:17 PM
How did noorie meet Toomy?
According to them on air, Tommy worked for Coast to Coast before George. George kept him on.

pate

Not Sure that this is an "Closeted Noorism Clashic"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwTQ0TN-tmY

Malapriaprsm, Neigh!

Quote from: loveslibraries on July 07, 2016, 03:07:18 AM
According to them on air, Tommy worked for Coast to Coast before George. George kept him on.

Part of Tommy's skill set is he knows where places like hospitals are. 

For those that missed it, here's the audio of Falkie's call last night where he comments on the story in Dallas:

[attachment id=1 msg=857387]

Juan Cena

I wonder what would happen if Kermit the ancient frog head met Robert the Doll?

Morgus

I saw that Noory's head appeared yet again on the new episode of "Ancient Aliens" that aired tonight on the History Channel...

zeebo

Quote from: Morgus on July 09, 2016, 12:00:42 AM
I saw that Noory's head appeared yet again on the new episode of "Ancient Aliens" that aired tonight on the History Channel...

Noory's head is one of the top 10 heads on that show.

zeebo

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 09, 2016, 12:31:48 AM
How is Noory's show going tonight?

Can't say, I've only listened about twenty minutes of Noory's head in the last month. 

Morgus

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on July 09, 2016, 12:31:48 AM
How is Noory's show going tonight?
Noory's big recommendation he keeps making on the air tonight is "everyone needs to calm down"