• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Zetaspeak

Another classic Noory moment yesterday.

Guest Hulet talking about how every new Prez who doesn't want to "play ball" with the elite "Get send to the basement and shown the  Zapruder film" Obviously meaning it's a warning to whoever the new Prez not rock the boat.

Genius Noory replies "Or an alien!!"

Hulet pauses and kinda chuckles at Noory reply.

I literally face palmed after it. Talk about Noory completely missing the point Hulet was trying to allude to with showing the video. A guess a positive of Noory it that you can't intimidate him through a subtle message because it would go over his head and totally miss the message.

onan

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 04, 2016, 10:59:25 PM
This was posted on the Coast website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzShGxmg1xE

I think it is one of George's used condoms.  Tommy blew it up and waaa-lah.  A "ghost".  What say you?

Well, if that is the case, how will a wall stop them?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Zetaspeak on March 04, 2016, 11:01:21 PM

Guest Hulet talking about how every new Prez who doesn't want to "play ball" with the elite "Get send to the basement and shown the  Zapruder film" Obviously meaning it's a warning to whoever the new Prez not rock the boat.

Genius Noory replies "Or an alien!!"

Hulet pauses and kinda chuckles at Noory reply.

I literally face palmed after it. Talk about Noory completely missing the point Hulet was trying to allude to with showing the video. A guess a positive of Noory it that you can't intimidate him through a subtle message because it would go over his head and totally miss the message.

Reminds me of "Being There".

zeebo

...Genius Noory replies "Or an alien!!"

I can confirm this one, almost posted it myself.  Here's this rather chilling assertion so of course George just kinda riffs on it with one of his classic 'jokes'.

Genius Noory replies "Or an alien!!"...

LOL

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 04, 2016, 11:20:39 PM
Reminds me of "Being There".
No. NO! "Being There" was a brillant movie with some great talents and from a good book, tho that might have been plagiarized, the movie adaptation was awesome. Nothing like Norry.

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2016, 02:32:32 PM
Portal alert ... tonite's guest will "discuss how NASA confirmed the existence of hidden portals in Earth's magnetic field".

George may wonder if:

* the magnetic waves are making people crazy
* the portal is where shadow people come from
* suppression of the evidence indicates we may never get the answers
============================================================================
'Allo!
Withyou yet i am.
Any-1 note the open-lines?caller that brought up an forbidden subject vs.Medikal-Industrial-Physicians KKomplex?
Grouped symptoms dubbed by KKontrollers'Duck-Speak as,
"Delusional"parisiteosis,a.k.a.grab-bag of nano-bot attack,borrelosis Bergdorfi,Et.Al,nastygerm/bot war-fare "Morgellons"..
Caller described he and partner's abuse by A.M.A.Mafia when gal presnted her-self to welfare-level qvacks,was nut-jobbed,railroaded in-to drug re-hab as kkrazy w/Meth addiction.
Mr.Norry yust went on without any show of concearn in his voice,as if this suffering couple were discussing plans for next excursion to an anomaly star party.
This once more suggests to me that the present mr.n.is an low-quality jerry-built clone or mandroid place-holder.
Yet,if he was so warm with other sufferers,does this suggest some internal over-ride from his handlers?
SEE:[www.morgellons-research.org/morgellons/morgellons-news.htm]

pate

Revent (sp) !  Or Oskar-wurthersOriginmal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE5q9kst-Zc

'nother thang, whar's the Fuqitol>?

EditiotToAdd:

GNS

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on March 06, 2016, 01:14:25 AM
============================================================================
'Allo!
Withyou yet i am baloon knot
Any-1 note the open-lines?caller that brought up an forbidden subject vs.Medikal-Industrial-Physicians KKomplex?
Grouped symptoms dubbed by KKontrollers'Duck-Speak as,
"Delusional"parisiteosis,a.k.a.grab-bag of nano-bot attack,borrelosis Bergdorfi,Et.Al,nastygerm/bot war-fare "Morgellons"..
Caller described he and partner's abuse by A.M.A.Mafia when gal presnted her-self to welfare-level qvacks,was nut-jobbed,railroaded in-to drug re-hab as kkrazy w/Meth addiction.
Mr.Norry just went on to teach auto-fellatio...
lol
+1 for glory hole incompreheria irrelevence

blow yourself, have cigarillo video it,nthen post THAT...

Gomer Pyle

zeebo

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on March 06, 2016, 01:14:25 AM
..This once more suggests to me that the present mr.n.is an low-quality jerry-built clone or mandroid place-holder.

Perhaps he's got a primitive lab-engineered brain as part of some classified A.I. program - and his hosting is a public Turing test of sorts.

albrecht

During open lines Norry mused about how newspaper delivery was an "art." "It really is, like cobblers, but nobody uses them any more." Bizarre. Norry acts like his musing about certain occupations that get displaced by technology is some breaking news or new phenomena.

Some funny callers. Before Norry cut her off some lady was mentioning that "she had altars all over her house."

The couple suffering from "Morgellons" (or something) and a "3/4 of an inch prehistoric hummingbird with no wings" parasites and the doctors keep wanting to put them in rehab for meth but they are fighting it with Black Walnut and wormwood oils.

Lady oil-field truck driver in North Dakota used paranormaldate to break her celibacy. She is planning to marry the women she met, who is a tarot card reader. Norry wants Billy Gibbons to marry them.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on March 06, 2016, 03:41:13 PM
During open lines Norry mused about how newspaper delivery was an "art." "It really is, like cobblers, but nobody uses them any more." Bizarre. Norry acts like his musing about certain occupations that get displaced by technology is some breaking news or new phenomena.

Some funny callers. Before Norry cut her off some lady was mentioning that "she had altars all over her house."

The couple suffering from "Morgellons" (or something) and a "3/4 of an inch prehistoric hummingbird with no wings" parasites and the doctors keep wanting to put them in rehab for meth but they are fighting it with Black Walnut and wormwood oils.

Lady oil-field truck driver in North Dakota used paranormaldate to break her celibacy. She is planning to marry the women she met, who is a tarot card reader. Norry wants Billy Gibbons to marry them.

The "prehistoric hummingbird" guy was a hoot.  Didn't realize the ND truck driver was a woman.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on March 06, 2016, 04:17:29 PM
The "prehistoric hummingbird" guy was a hoot.  Didn't realize the ND truck driver was a woman.
Well to me he/she sounded like a mannish woman but I could be wrong; wasn't listening that hard. Yes, the prehistorical hummingbird situation was bizarre. With all the doctors telling them to go to rehab for meth when they complain of their morgellon-like symptoms and the 3/4 inch prehistoric hummingbird parasites. Doctors just think they are schizophrenic or on drugs. Haha.

popple

Georgie is getting better every day, he just needs someone with radio experience to help him!

Dateline

Quote from: popple on March 06, 2016, 06:03:24 PM
Georgie is getting better every day, he just needs someone with radio experience to help him!

Where is Richard Hoagland when you need him?

Dateline

I saw this headline on the National Enquirer at Walmart over the weekend:  Norry and Caitlyn to adopt a mean alien baby. 

qaddisin

Quote from: Dateline on March 06, 2016, 09:21:59 PM
I saw this headline on the National Enquirer at Walmart over the weekend:  Norry and Caitlyn to adopt a mean alien baby.

If Noory was ever actually named in a headline in the National Enquirer, it would be one of the proudest days of his life. It would give him the sense of relevance that he has always wanted and would likely be cherished more than his regional Emmys.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Ted Baxter on February 28, 2016, 10:00:02 PM
Noorys NEW Book.......PRE - ORDERS being taken

Well, well! Feb rolls out, Mar arrives, and a new literary giant walks among us. NMN has adopted a new avatar in honour of this auspicious occasion. I can't wait! Just think, if enough of us buy this masterpiece, George might be a New York Times Bestselling author.
Greg Nowell, eh? I wonder if, in this fictional version of C2C, GN also S?
And if Ethan Shaw, the 'hacker intent on exposing a secret cabal with tentacles throughout the government' is presumably Edward Snowden, I wonder who Alyssa Neal, the 'mysterious woman who says Shaw also dragged her into the boiling cauldron of intrigue' is? I'm only surprised she isn't called Laura Marsden-Hunt.
'Like I always say, Miss Neal, there are no coincidences' is clearly about to take its place alongside 'Elementary, my dear Watson' in the annals of great quotes from mystery fiction.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on March 07, 2016, 09:57:33 AM

'Like I always say, Miss Neal, there are no coincidences' is clearly about to take its place alongside 'Elementary, my dear Watson' in the annals of great quotes from mystery fiction.

That is one of the subjects of tonight's Snoozefest.

Izintit?

Well, well! Feb rolls out, Mar arrives, and a new literary giant walks among us. NMN has adopted a new avatar in honour of this auspicious occasion. I can't wait! Just think, if enough of us buy this masterpiece, George might be a New York Times Bestselling author.
And if Ethan Shaw, the 'hacker intent on exposing a secret cabal with tentacles throughout the government' is presumably Edward Snowden, I wonder who Alyssa Neal, the 'mysterious woman who says Shaw also dragged her into the boiling cauldron of intrigue' is? I'm only surprised she isn't called Laura Marsden-Hunt.
Love your Jorchie Phlegmmingway.

Ted Baxter

How did "Worker in the Light" work out for our Georgie boy ? The first page of Amazon reviews from book buyers...ONE STAR ...LOL
http://www.amazon.com/Worker-Light-Liberate-Limitless-Potential/dp/076534940X

Ted Baxter

Worker in the Light review.........not good.
By J. Houston on October 27, 2006
Format: Hardcover
As a big C2C fan I eagerly snapped up the book without even reading the comments on the back and side. I surmised that the book would be great because I enjoy Noory's work on C2C and he seems like an honest person who would give you your money's worth and then some. WRONG. This book is barely readable. The first half of the book is dedicated to a bunch of stories about events in Noory's life. He talks about his relatives and experiences as a child. I guess it is readable for a short time but you keep asking yourself when do we get to ANYTHING regarding the grandiose claims made on the inside cover ? (Transcend all doubts and fears,shatter the prison walls of your five senses, free yourself from the confines of time, etc,). I found nothing in the book that delivers anything close to those claims. I guess this book could be worthwhile if you just want some stories and history on topics such as remote viewing BUT you will be disappointed if you are looking for techniques to achieve the outrageous claims made on the inside cover.

Quote from: Ted Baxter on March 07, 2016, 03:56:39 PM
Worker in the Light review.........not good.
By J. Houston on October 27, 2006
Format: Hardcover
As a big C2C fan I eagerly snapped up the book without even reading the comments on the back and side. I surmised that the book would be great because I enjoy Noory's work on C2C and he seems like an honest person who would give you your money's worth and then some. WRONG. This book is barely readable. The first half of the book is dedicated to a bunch of stories about events in Noory's life. He talks about his relatives and experiences as a child. I guess it is readable for a short time but you keep asking yourself when do we get to ANYTHING regarding the grandiose claims made on the inside cover ? (Transcend all doubts and fears,shatter the prison walls of your five senses, free yourself from the confines of time, etc,). I found nothing in the book that delivers anything close to those claims. I guess this book could be worthwhile if you just want some stories and history on topics such as remote viewing BUT you will be disappointed if you are looking for techniques to achieve the outrageous claims made on the inside cover.

I call that book, Lurker In The Dark.

BellBoy

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 07, 2016, 04:49:16 PM
I like Wanker in the Night.  :D

EVERYONE likes Wanker in the Night. ;D

(That's what I called my first wife)

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 07, 2016, 04:46:54 PM
I call that book, Lurker In The Dark.
"Peek-a-boo!  If you bought my books, the joke's on yeeewww!"