• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Wild Card Guy on June 08, 2012, 09:26:41 AM
We're all human beings at the end of the day - no one race or country better or worse than the other.

with this statement, i have to disagree.  i've been around.  i think some countries are better or worse than others.

Wild Card Guy

Quote from: MV on June 08, 2012, 10:10:00 AM

with this statement, i have to disagree.  i've been around.  i think some countries are better or worse than others.

True enough - I've been around, too. I think what I was trying to get across was that the inhabitants of the world's countries are on par with one another.

ziznak

Quote from: Wild Card Guy on June 08, 2012, 10:15:02 AM
True enough - I've been around, too. I think what I was trying to get across was that the inhabitants of the world's countries are on par with one another.
Yeah you gotta be careful with that word... CUNTRY

I just saw all of next week's C2C shows. They look absolutely unbearably boring..

ManiacMatt

Quote from: HorrorReporter on June 08, 2012, 07:45:51 PM
I just saw all of next week's C2C shows. They look absolutely unbearably boring..

That was my exact thought when I looked at the schedule today also.  I've also noticed that GN refers to almost every show as "classic" and every guest as "special".

On this classic episode of crappy radio we have special guest, blow smoke up your ass with his new book.  We also have a special report on how everything and everyone is going to hell. So get ready for that.

I need a GN punching bag.  I could probably sell those...hmmmm.

rangers1919

Quote from: ManiacMatt on June 08, 2012, 07:56:34 PM
That was my exact thought when I looked at the schedule today also.  I've also noticed that GN refers to almost every show as "classic" and every guest as "special".

On this classic episode of crappy radio we have special guest, blow smoke up your ass with his new book.  We also have a special report on how everything and everyone is going to hell. So get ready for that.

I've noticed how many "classic" episodes and "special" guests there are too. It reminds me of an ad for an election a candidate ran in my city once. They said that there was no excuse for a failing school system (really the system was doing fine), and that people didn't have to settle for average kids, vote for him and all the kids could be exceptional.

Uhh, nope, if they are all "exceptional" and the same by definition they are all average, and everybody once again has to settle for "average" students--even though at the time the test scores were higher than the national mean.

Long story short, Noory's a moron.

ziznak

Yep don't forget you have to "get ready"(put the gun in your mouth) for all of the "special" (short bus riding) guests and "classic" (boring) shows.

Oversoul

I need an airsickness bag.  You could probably sell a lot of those during the show's airing.  ;D

GO FUCK YOURSELF, NOORY, you Illuminati disinformation agent.  >:(

Oversoul

Quote from: rangers1919 on June 08, 2012, 10:05:26 PM
Long story short, Noory's a moron.

That is both the long and the short of it: Noory is a moron!   ::)

Jasmine

Well, at least there's good old HairBoy on next week...none other than Giorgio Tsoukalos, who will be plugging the new season of "Ancient Aliens", which, I might say, I do watch...it's rather intriguing if one keeps an open yet level-headed mind about it. When Noory and Tsoukalos get together, it's like two ten year old boys sitting and talking in a tree house.

Giorgio reminds me so much of a guy I went to university with...sexy-goofy-geeky. God, I just want to run my fingers through Giorgio's electrified hair!  ;)

Snoory just loves his gloom and doom. I love how he gets noticeably agitated when the topic/subject matter seems to be a tad too upbeat for him...then he throws in the demonic, evil aspect to banish any rays of sunshine.

Lovely Bones

Quote from: Jasmine on June 09, 2012, 08:18:25 AM
So delightfully and so eloquently put!  ;D

Now to find someone with the balls to send it to Georgie. 

Jasmine

Quote from: Lovely Bones on June 09, 2012, 08:32:03 AM
Now to find someone with the balls to send it to Georgie.

I put on my strap-on balls and just emailed it to Noory and Tommy. I signed off with "Sincerely from your number one fan."

Jasmine

Onan posted this on another thread here (Guests we actually like):

"But the grim reaper as a guest would be about the only way noory would have any invested dialogue. Noory is a waste."

Imagine, George's topic being death and the afterlife, with his special guest, Mr. Grim Reaper...

Monty Python-The Meaning of Life-Death

Lovely Bones

Quote from: Jasmine on June 09, 2012, 08:40:55 AM
I put on my strap-on balls and just emailed it to Noory and Tommy. I signed off with "Sincerely from your number one fan."

Oh no you did-ent!

Jasmine

Quote from: Lovely Bones on June 09, 2012, 08:56:40 AM
Oh no you did-ent!

Oh yes I's dids! And I'm awaiting one of three generic and mindless Noory replies:

1. You're a loser!
2. Get a life!
3. Thank you for your email.

Oversoul

Quote from: Jasmine on June 09, 2012, 09:31:55 AM
Oh yes I's dids! And I'm awaiting one of three generic and mindless Noory replies:

1. You're a loser!
2. Get a life!
3. Thank you for your email.

My guess would be ALL of the above.   ;D

Sardondi

Quote from: Jasmine on June 09, 2012, 08:31:41 AM...Giorgio reminds me so much of a guy I went to university with...sexy-goofy-geeky. God, I just want to run my fingers through Giorgio's electrified hair!  ;)

Don King's love child...

Quote from: Jasmine on June 09, 2012, 08:40:55 AM

But...uh...wha...I...oh man. I know I'm getting old when everyone else's common, everyday stuff starts getting unrecognizable to me.

fysisist

Quote from: Jasmine on June 09, 2012, 08:31:41 AM
Well, at least there's good old HairBoy on next week...none other than Giorgio Tsoukalos, who will be plugging the new season of "Ancient Aliens", which, I might say, I do watch...it's rather intriguing if one keeps an open yet level-headed mind about it. When Noory and Tsoukalos get together, it's like two ten year old boys sitting and talking in a tree house.

I can't agree re Ancient Aliens.  It is rampant speculation backed up by essentially no evidence.  It's fun and interesting to speculate how big rocks were cut into perfect shapes and moved into place with precise tolerances, but is the most logical and common sense conclusion that it must have been done by extraterrestrials??  It's an "entertainment" show, there is no science or real history involved.  I'm just saying, don't give these guys any unnecessary encouragement.  The world-wide BS supply is already at record levels. 

ziznak

I like ancient aliens but I can only follow their theory's to a certain extent... typically it goes like this:
GUEST:  1st somewhat speculative but possible statement about ancient times
ME: Yup that sounds right I'm with ya...
GUEST:  2nd speculative statement elaborating on the first
ME: Ok yeah I can kinda see that but it's a stretch...
GUEST:  Totally off his ass conclusion that statements one and two mean that the tattoo on king Bumgahwungah's ass is absolutely a picture of a UFO.
ME: AWW HELLL NOOOOO... clik

love this pic

Quote from: fysisist on June 09, 2012, 12:56:46 PM
I can't agree re Ancient Aliens.  It is rampant speculation backed up by essentially no evidence.  It's fun and interesting to speculate how big rocks were cut into perfect shapes and moved into place with precise tolerances, but is the most logical and common sense conclusion that it must have been done by extraterrestrials?? ...

That's how I see it as well.  I watch the show because they go to interesting archaeological sites, pre-historic rock art sites, old churches, they throw in a bit of actual history and mythology.  I tune it out when experts like George Noory try to out-absurd each other with dumb speculation.  This past year showed they've clearly run out of ideas for new episodes.

b_dubb

here's a new title for Ancient Aliens, Coast to Coast and so many other parawhatever shows: Written From Nothing

BobGrau

Quote from: fysisist on June 09, 2012, 12:56:46 PM
I'm just saying, don't give these guys any unnecessary encouragement.  The world-wide BS supply is already at record levels.

I'm hoping the current fad for this sort of thing will fade a lot after this year is out. Along with coast to coast, unfortunately, but it's the kindest thing to do.

CoastCanuck

One of this week's shows (the Fukushima show) will have my attention, but overall, I'm not too excited about the upcoming shows this week..  Maybe the first hour guests that they don't always advertise will be worthwhile.   

ziznak

Quote from: BobGrau on June 09, 2012, 05:57:25 PM

I'm hoping the current fad for this sort of thing will fade a lot after this year is out. Along with coast to coast, unfortunately, but it's the kindest thing to do.
nope doom and gloom is c2c and it's doomsaying guests bread and butter... next possible cataclysm is da14 impact in 2013... so the 2012ers will hop on that saying something to the effect of "2012 was an approximation it could be any day + or - 50 years."  this schtick never dies

Quote from: CoastCanuck on June 09, 2012, 06:02:54 PM
One of this week's shows (the Fukushima show) will have my attention, but overall, I'm not too excited about the upcoming shows this week..  Maybe the first hour guests that they don't always advertise will be worthwhile.   
fuckinsheema and aleppo codex shows def loook cool

BobGrau

Quote from: ziznak on June 09, 2012, 06:10:35 PM
nope doom and gloom is c2c and it's doomsaying guests bread and butter... next possible cataclysm is da14 impact in 2013... so the 2012ers will hop on that saying something to the effect of "2012 was an approximation it could be any day + or - 50 years."  this schtick never dies

there was a similar twat-fest around 2000. I expect the next big emotive date to be 2020.

EnterDragon

The doom is gloom scenarios are possibilities. Nothing more. Hosts like John B. Wells and Alex Jones act as if the doom is inevitable, but in reality, they are just possibilities. And warrant caution and preparedness, but don't let it depress you.

bmd88

I actually listened to open lines last night- a Friday night - and George was alert, responsive, and even sounded interested (especially with that sasquatch woman)... it was tolerable and at times interesting....I'm getting worried - what's going on?