• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

analog kid

Quote from: Morgus on May 31, 2012, 01:17:53 PM
Anyone catch Noory's tirade against those he calls 'haters' near the end of the show last night?
He told the guest that they are people without a life and use aliases to hide their true identity to avoid being sued for their slanderous postings about him all over the internet. :o

If the "hate" is all over the internet, isn't that indicative of some kind of consensus?

Eddie Coyle

And so it goes: Another reason Noory sucks, (well actually the gestalt of talk radio in 2012 sucks) is that when I go for my crazy person walk at 3am, I don't even consider the AM dial anymore. Noory, Red Eye, JT The Prick...it all sucks. I basically have confined my listening at that ungodly hour to college radio, because corporate "rock" radio also sucks greasy turds. I don't want to go to the Hotel California,I don't want to dance in September and I have stopped believin'.

fysisist

Quote from: Oversoul on May 31, 2012, 02:44:57 AM
We haven't tried neutering or castrating him yet.   ::)     That might make a difference.   ;D

I was gonna' suggest lobotomy, but on second thought I'm pretty sure he already had that. 

Whenever I happen to tune into C2C, which btw isn't often, I am consistently amazed at just how utterly ridiculous the whole thing is.  Ridiculous claims made by people with very little, if any, evidence to a host who never questions anything (even if he is in fact listening, which is doubtful) to an apparent audience of listeners who will buy anything from anyone (both literally and figuratively).  It's a perfect storm of people who will say anything to people who will believe anything sponsored by people who will sell anything put on by people who care about nothing except the fattening of their wallets. 

BobGrau

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on May 31, 2012, 02:04:56 PM

my crazy person walk at 3am

I do this!
I suspect I climb through more hedges than you, though.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: BobGrau on May 31, 2012, 03:38:42 PM

I do this!
I suspect I climb through more hedges than you, though.
Nice to see another nocturnal rambler here. Yes, very few hedges for I am an urban dweller...and not nearly the solitude I seek...far too many cabs and pigs(the two legged kind and I don't mean slatterns) crawling about especially in summer. In winter it's much better.

sunlight bathes meadow flowers
noory kidnapped by mexican cartel
birds sing!
peace on earth

Sardondi

Anyone catch Noory's tirade against those he calls 'haters' near the end of the show last night?
He told the guest that they are people without a life and use aliases to hide their true identity to avoid being sued for their slanderous postings about him all over the internet. :o

It would be very interesting to check the IP addresses of visitors to CoastGab.com, because I'd bet that some would come back to the C2C offices.

Quote from: Oliver Kloseoff on May 31, 2012, 04:09:12 PM
sunlight bathes meadow flowers
noory kidnapped by mexican cartel
birds sing!
peace on earth

More traditional 5-7-5 efforts, although without Oliver's beautiful imagery.

Hater Haiku
Painful idiot,
we boycott his broadcast nights.
Universal Spring

You Know Me?
It's all about me;
Shafica Karagulla
was my aunt, you know

Pleasant Silence
Graceless buffoon talks,
will he never shut his mouth?
Relief! "Inca Dance"

alejandro

[attachimg=1]

C2C Inspired Comic

This is a page from issue 3 of "Dark Matter", a five issue mini series written and drawn by me and published by Dark Horse comics. Issue 1 is available this August. The characters appear in this opening page as an homage to George Noory, Richard C. Hoagland and to all of the work, information and entertainment Coast to Coast has bought me over the years. This panel is the title of the issue of "Dark Matter" called "Hands On." More art can be found here.

-- Alejandro "el diablo" Maserati

ziznak

Quote from: alejandro on May 31, 2012, 09:47:17 PM
[attachimg=1]

C2C Inspired Comic

This is a page from issue 3 of "Dark Matter", a five issue mini series written and drawn by me and published by Dark Horse comics. Issue 1 is available this August. The characters appear in this opening page as an homage to George Noory, Richard C. Hoagland and to all of the work, information and entertainment Coast to Coast has bought me over the years. This panel is the title of the issue of "Dark Matter" called "Hands On." More art can be found here.

-- Alejandro "el diablo" Maserati

Alejandro is Michael Oeming?

MDL5676

I've counted at least 3 times in this interview where the Snooron has tried to "remote view" the guest (who's a former remote viewer for the U.S. Army) and has failed miserably all 3 times... PATHETIC... But not as pathetic as George's attempts to "explain" why his answers were a little "off" or technicallly "right"... It's so pathetic how hard you try to "impress" guests and/or callers with your "knowledge" and "abilities" (of which, you have NEITHER by the way). To me you just come across as being needy for any little bit of recognition or praise... That smacks of someone who has very low self esteem, which in your case is most definitely justified... NOORY SUCKS     

MDL5676

On a sidenote? I missed George's intro for this guest, but on the Coast to Coast website it says this guy was in the Army for 50 years... 50 years and he retired as only a fucking Major?? Having previously served in the Army myself, that just doesn't jive and doesn't make any sense to me... NOT AT ALL... If anyone heard the backstory on this guy and could shed some light as to any possible explanations for how this guy retired only as an O-4 (Major) after "50 years", I would greatly appreciate it...   

Morgus

Noory is apparently confused into what remote viewing is.
His own attempts are really called 'remote guessing' :D

ziznak

Quote from: MDL5676 on June 01, 2012, 02:20:36 AM
I've counted at least 3 times in this interview where the Snooron has tried to "remote view" the guest (who's a former remote viewer for the U.S. Army) and has failed miserably all 3 times... PATHETIC... But not as pathetic as George's attempts to "explain" why his answers were a little "off" or technicallly "right"... It's so pathetic how hard you try to "impress" guests and/or callers with your "knowledge" and "abilities" (of which, you have NEITHER by the way). To me you just come across as being needy for any little bit of recognition or praise... That smacks of someone who has very low self esteem, which in your case is most definitely justified... NOORY SUCKS     
He was right about the socks being white!

Sardondi

Quote from: MDL5676 on June 01, 2012, 02:27:05 AM
On a sidenote? I missed George's intro for this guest, but on the Coast to Coast website it says this guy was in the Army for 50 years... 50 years and he retired as only a fucking Major?? Having previously served in the Army myself, that just doesn't jive and doesn't make any sense to me... NOT AT ALL... If anyone heard the backstory on this guy and could shed some light as to any possible explanations for how this guy retired only as an O-4 (Major) after "50 years", I would greatly appreciate it...

I think Major Fraud Dames was in the Army something just over 20 years. Now, even 20 years and retiring as a major is very substandard performance. With that much time in most officers are colonels; and even the short-bus kids are lieutenant colonels. But Dames only made it to major?! Sounds like Dames was involuntarily retired as "unpromotable".

Quote from: Morgus on June 01, 2012, 02:38:40 AM
Noory is apparently confused into what remote viewing is.
His own attempts are really called 'remote guessing' :D

Or more accurately, "not-even-remotely-close guessing"

alejandro

Quote from: ziznak on June 01, 2012, 01:18:47 AM
Alejandro is Michael Oeming?
Michael Oeming is my nom de plum.
If you want to see more: Oeming@gmail.com
Ask for the "homoerotic" edition, I'll gladly send it to you.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Sardondi on June 01, 2012, 07:08:37 AM
I think Major Fraud Dames was in the Army something just over 20 years. Now, even 20 years and retiring as a major is very substandard performance. With that much time in most officers are colonels; and even the short-bus kids are lieutenant colonels. But Dames only made it to major?! Sounds like Dames was involuntarily retired as "unpromotable".

I think the "Santa Claus incident" factored highly in his personnel review.

Sardondi

Quote from: M. Knight on June 01, 2012, 07:33:48 AM

I think the "Santa Claus incident" factored highly in his personnel review.

Which was...?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sardondi on June 01, 2012, 09:18:05 AM
Which was...?

from here:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Ed_Dames

In 1987, while still working for Star Gate some of his colleagues played a prank by giving him a notes to a fictitious session describing a man flying over the north pole - a description of Santa Claus, including sketches of reindeer and a sleigh. Dames interpreted this as being a warning of an imminent missile attack.[5]

Jasmine

Quote from: Sardondi on June 01, 2012, 07:08:37 AM

Or more accurately, "not-even-remotely-close guessing"

How many times was it where Dames told Snoory that he (Dames) was relocating to the Ukraine, due to the fact, and to uses Dames' words, "We're goin' down." Snoory has never once called him on this, or has he?

I heard this bit...Noory is such a fraud. The first 'remote viewing session' as he later on would keep referring to it by, went something like 'Okay are you in some kind of family room...some kind of living room, as opposed to an office or kitchen? ' Major: Yes, I'm in my living room. Noory: Okay and is there a couch, maybe a tan couch? Major: Haha...yeah, theres a tan couch, my wife's on it.

Then Noory pretty much let everyone know he's full of shit anyhow. "Are you rolling your eyes at me?"

He is SO full of shit. I'd bet that the Major was on skype and Noory could just see him through a webcam anyhow.

Major wasn't even playing along really...everytime the Nooron did one of these 'sessions' the guy would just nervously chuckle for the pathetic bastard.

fysisist

Quote from: Jasmine on June 01, 2012, 10:54:20 AM
How many times was it where Dames told Snoory that he (Dames) was relocating to the Ukraine, due to the fact, and to uses Dames' words, "We're goin' down." Snoory has never once called him on this, or has he?

If he has, I have never heard any mention of it.  The real reason that Dames relo-ed to Ukraine was because he had to go there to marry his email-order bride.

Sardondi

Quote from: Jasmine on June 01, 2012, 10:54:20 AM

Quote from: fysisist on June 01, 2012, 12:54:03 PM
If he has, I have never heard any mention of it.  The real reason that Dames relo-ed to Ukraine was because he had to go there to marry his email-order bride.

I heard it, and I recall it as 2008-09. I can't recall now if he literally said Ukraine, but I know he said he was moving to the steppe to live with his wife's family. And he definitely said they were preparing there for the Kill Shot (ver. 4.7). But no, I've never heard Noory call Dames on Kill Shots. I've never heard Noory call anyone on anything. And yes, fysisist, the evidence screams out she's a mail-order bride-for-hire.

I wonder how Dames got his Rus bride to move back. Hell, she married him to get away from Ukraine and into America in the first place. He really must have scared her.   

stevesh

Quote from: Sardondi on June 01, 2012, 01:35:12 PM

I wonder how Dames got his Rus bride to move back. Hell, she married him to get away from Ukraine and into America in the first place. He really must have scared her.

Thing is, we have no idea at all where Dames lives, used to live or plans to live. The mope is a complete fraud, and believing a single word that comes out of his mouth is an exercise in gullibility.

The images I've seen suggest that his 'wife' (we don't even know if they're married, or, indeed, still together, if they ever were) is a total babe, and has probably found a much better prospect than Eddie by now.

stevesh

I sent Noory and Lisa Lyon the following today:

Those of us who document your incompetence on various Internet forums do so anonymously to protect ourselves from the day-to-day idiocy that permeates the Web, not, as you suggested, to 'protect ourselves from being sued'.

It may be that you aren't smart enough to recognize speech protected under the First Amendment to the U. S. Constitution, but I would guess that Premiere's attorneys are. In the event I'm mistaken, I have listed below my screen name on www.coastgab.com and my actual name and mailing address. Bring it.

Then I provided the information mentioned. I'll let you guys know if I receive a response.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Sardondi on June 01, 2012, 01:35:12 PM

my wife is originally from morocco, and i'm sure plenty of people probably think this about her, too (but those would be people who don't know her).  in reality, she never wanted to come here and would love for us to live in her country.  i'd love that too, but since my arabic is amateur hour, it would be difficult for me to find work there.  maybe one day it can happen.

we randomly met online in 2006, began talking, fell in love, and a year later i flew to morocco and we got married.  best decision i ever made, but that's neither here nor there.  i don't know the circumstances of how dames met this girl, and given their age difference it wouldn't surprise me if she did marry him with ulterior motives, but it's not accurate to say that's always the case.

Morgus

Noory kept tring to do his remote guessing with the guest again later in the show.
He asked the guest if his flat panel TV was a 48" and the guest checked and told him it was a 42"
Noory then responded that he was close?
Not even Noory - TVs don't come in 48" size anyway, usually 42" 46" 50" - hahaha

I've counted at least 3 times in this interview where the Snooron has tried to "remote view" the guest (who's a former remote viewer for the U.S. Army) and has failed miserably all 3 times... 

Quote from: Morgus on June 01, 2012, 03:00:44 PM
Noory kept tring to do his remote guessing with the guest again later in the show.

That just sounds like extremely painful radio to me.

McPhallus

Quote from: stevesh on June 01, 2012, 02:06:32 PM

The images I've seen suggest that his 'wife' (we don't even know if they're married, or, indeed, still together, if they ever were) is a total babe, and has probably found a much better prospect than Eddie by now.

Has anyone else who's looked at Ed's pictures noticed that he looks just a little gay?