• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

wr250

Quote from: Morgus on December 23, 2015, 10:59:10 PM
Looks like Noory has found a new replacement for Hoagie with respect to a Mars anamolies expert, his first 2 hour guest tonight is:
Founding investigator of The Cydonia Institute, George Haas, reports on evidence for a new geoglyphic formation found on Mars.

why is nasa taking pictures of Worfs forehead?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 23, 2015, 09:11:50 PM
I don't join any site with Terms of Service that are written by a team of lawyers.

You're spoiling it for yourself. You don't have to sign up.  ;)

I'm sure this thread is just as juicy as the same exact thread over there, which goes on for hundreds and hundreds of pages.

Never mind .  :-*

SnapT

Peter Davenport's WAR OF THE WORLDS-like Santa Claus audio drama was delightful. 

After Art Bell's latest unplanned retirement, I have a whole new respect for George Noory.  This is good, consistent late night radio.  And he works on Christmas Eve!  Art's latest replacement doesn't do that.

Quote from: SnapT on December 25, 2015, 12:27:31 AM
Peter Davenport's WAR OF THE WORLDS-like Santa Claus audio drama was delightful. 

After Art Bell's latest unplanned retirement, I have a whole new respect for George Noory.  This is good, consistent late night radio.  And he works on Christmas Eve!  Art's latest replacement doesn't do that.

:o

You ok, snap?  You aren't taking any mind-altering substances, are you?

Did anybody catches Dave's over-the-top grief for Whitley's loss of his beloved Anne?  He literally did not know what to say for like 30 seconds and I swear you could almost hear Dave cry.  Dave is such a sensitive soul.  ::)

This is the lamest version of Run,Run Rudolph that I have ever heard.  Give me Chuck Berry or Dave Edmunds over this crap.

Of course Jorch couldn't go through a show about angels without spouting his usual series of questions.

Por ejemplo,
                 "Why are some angels evil?"

Surely he has asked this question oh 500,000,000 times since he first came on the air.

Well.  Its nice to be on a thread where 4chan trolls are not posting.  Wish I had a bit more company though.

wr250

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 25, 2015, 03:34:29 AM
Well.  Its nice to be on a thread where 4chan trolls are not posting.  Wish I had a bit more company though.
i just flipped noory to noory am on. i got an ad for paranormal date, then arts lightning, followed by a add (not by dave) for something circadian rhythms. i  then shut it back off again.

Little Hater

Quote from: wr250 on December 25, 2015, 05:42:01 AM
i just flipped noory to noory am on. i got an ad for paranormal date, then arts lightning, followed by a add (not by dave) for something circadian rhythms. i  then shut it back off again.

The circadian rhythms one (Non-24) is a new low in advertising. Someone from some slimeball drug company said, "Hey, let's make a ton of money ripping off blind people!"

Izintit?

Quote from: SnapT on December 25, 2015, 12:27:31 AM

It looks like the Stokholm syndrome is beginning to grab a few of you.

Izintit?

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 25, 2015, 03:34:29 AM
Merry Christmas 21CM,and to ALL the posters here! We can only hope Jorch gets a hoverboard for Christmas. GNS

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 25, 2015, 03:15:38 AM
"Are demons former angels?" 
Wait until Jorch gets really clever. 

"Are angels former demons?"

Route 66

Christmas night show.  What to expect?  My guess: a lame 20 questions version of the "secret door" with Noory getting increasingly annoyed after each "miss" spiraling demonically ever downward to end with yet another Fanthorpe "Spring-Heeled Jack" fantasy rehash.  No thanks.

BellBoy

Quote from: Route 66 on December 25, 2015, 07:30:22 PM
Christmas night show.  What to expect?  My guess: a lame 20 questions version of the "secret door" with Noory getting increasingly annoyed after each "miss" spiraling demonically ever downward to end with yet another Fanthorpe "Spring-Heeled Jack" fantasy rehash.  No thanks.

Why, that shounds faschinating!

Quote from: AvDaBr on December 25, 2015, 02:46:19 AM
"Angels have names.  Who named them?"
===================================
'Allo!
With you all am i.
Back from peter's fuherbunker over-flight.
W/scalemodel 'Reaper'drone i got for hannukah.
No pics.
There.
Peter's such an trusting soul.
Mebbe i can get his bunker taken off Tzar Vlad of some-of-the Russia's target list.
Putting mebbe Mr.KKlinton's 'rape island'on,instead,he'll be co-fuhrer soon...
and,so it gaushe,eh...
Is 'poutine'now freedom fries or 'Poutain's Fries'?
i forget.
Anny-hoo,i liked the davenport's retort.
As to 'demonic names'and fallen or othervise,'angels',the best generally recognised sources are discussed un-ambiguously,in the preface to the 1957 detroit free press published book by an 'Davidson',"Dictionary of Angels,includeing the 'fallen'Angels".
Several useful tables of angelic lore are printed in an appendix,and in case its' not sufficient,one could consult the notes to "The book of Black Magic and of Pacts"from the 19th.C.EV."Bowdler's Revenge"author/compiler/cut-n-paste goody-2-shoes,
"Arthur Edward Waite"A.K.A."Mr.Milquetoast".
A unusual guide is the obscure novel series,"Faustus Aleph-Null"A.K.A."Black Easter"(Was 'Xmas'already taken?) by James Blish.
It's an interesting read that deserves an honest cinema-ization,not Hollywood dreckification...
"B_B"
PS:Doubtful Logo:
[7VF]

ItsOver

Quote from: Route 66 on December 25, 2015, 07:30:22 PM
Maybe Jorch will really spice it up tonight with a UFO Phil rendition of "Silent Night."

Juan Cena

Quote from: AvDaBr on December 25, 2015, 02:46:19 AM
"Angels have names.  Who named them?"

There are only 2 angels named in the Bible. Gabriel and Michael.

Only one fallen angel mentioned in the Bible - satan.

MABUSE

I was dared to write this, more or less, around decade ago, in an early incarnation of Bellgab.
Perhaps it is due a reheat for the season.
Happy Holidays my fellow malcontents!

T’was the night before Christmas, and over the air,
George Nuri was broadcasting doom and despair:
“Just one thousand ninety-two days so beware
Nibiru arrives with a big solar flare!

Please think of the children,--Mah-REET-sa so sweet,
Who’ll be turned into slaves for the Global Elite.
And all of the babies who are going to be stewed
To provide the Nephalim with their favorite food.”

The wife was asleep as I sipped a nightcap
And wondered, “Where does he come up with this crap?”
Then Tricky-Dick Hoaxland came onto the line,
To add pseudo-science to back Nuri’s  whine:

“I once worked for NASA and Cronkite as well,
Until I told the truth, then they sent me to hell.
They’re trying to silence me, telling their lies,
For I am the one who knows what’s in the skies.

Nibiru is coming, there are faces on Mars!
I got an award from some drunk guy named Lars.
I met him ‘round back by the dumpster one night.
He said it was for my astounding insight.”

Then out in the yard there arose such a clatter,
I put down my drink and I emptied my bladder.
I grabbed a revolver and snuck to the door
Intent to discover the source of the roar.

The moon shining brightly in spite of no snow
Gave the luster of midday to objects below.
My trashcans were scattered, I saw with chagrin,
By a now-steaming Yugo, its front all caved in.

Out staggered a driver, still clutching a purse,
With a mouth like a scar and a voice like a curse.
A bunch of equipment hung over her prow
She said “I’m the world famous Mutated-Cowe.

I was tracking an object way up in the sky
It was extraterrestrial, that’s where they fly!
Can I take your statement?” she said with a wink,
“And then, after that could you give me a drink?

And after the drink I should check in with George…”
I swallowed and fought down my own rising gorge.
An old cassette recorder then hove into view
And a hand held mic circa seventy-two.

“So, tell me, exactly, what you saw, would you say?
A big, black triangle? An Angel? A Gray?
Perhaps its an extraterrestrial sleigh?
And do you mind putting that pistol away?”

Before I could answer, a sound chilled my bones
For out of my bushes leapt one Alex Jones.
“The Mayans were Masons and part of this sport!
Just look at the proof in the Denver Airport!

Al Qaida sends shadow-folks over the border
And it takes directions from the New World Order!
You think that I’m crazy? The whole thing sounds horsey?
But I’ve got proof right here! I obtained it from Corsi!”

He planted himself for a desperate stand.
Then, grasping his megaphone firmly in hand:
“Bohemian Grove! Its all conspiracy!
And ‘twas Winnie-the-Pooh shot John Kennedy!

Folks, we’ve got to wake up, our country’s a wreck!
So do your part now and write me a check!”
“And write me one, too!” piped the Mutated-Cowe,
“Buy subscriptions to EarthFilesDOTorg, do it now!”

I staggered inside and I slumped ‘gainst the wall,
My eyes saw the face of the clock in hall.
Eleven-eleven it flashed with persistence
I started to scream “There’s no coincidence!”

From my house, to the city of angels and caves,
I discovered the portal of fools, shills and slaves.
It’s a magical box from whence madness arises
And crytpo-fascist delusion in various guises.

The Ring master’s a clown, with his bad varnished hair
And a line-up of guests who all feed off despair.
And the meaning was clear as dawn’s light diagnosed:
For a REAL Merry Christmas, don’t bother with Coast.

**M**

Juan Cena

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 25, 2015, 03:15:38 AM
"Are demons former angels?" 

If you want to be technical about, multiple ancient near east religions had beings that are described as demons.

Non-Biblical demons are commonly differentiated from Biblical demons by using the Ancient Greek spelling "daemon."

Quote from: Izintit? on December 25, 2015, 11:27:09 AM
Merry Christmas 21CM,and to ALL the posters here! We can only hope Jorch gets a hoverboard for Christmas. GNS

Hope you had a Merry Christmas too, Inizit.  Also everyone on Bellgab save for a few trolls like He Who Stalks and Night Train. 

AvDaBr

Nothing  screams Christmas like some charlatan channeling some bogus entity named Seth. 

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 26, 2015, 12:05:14 AM
If you want to be technical about, multiple ancient near east religions had beings that are described as demons.

Non-Biblical demons are commonly differentiated from Biblical demons by using the Ancient Greek spelling "daemon."

Thanks for the clarification but I was just making a joke about the simple repetitive questions Noory asks. 

It is actually an interesting topic when someone besides Noory discusses it.  In the Middle East, some demons are also identified as Djinn though that is really comparing apples to oranges. 

During the fall from Heaven, some angels became lesser devils or high-level demons also called Princes of Hell.  Astaroth and Asmodeus are prime examples.  The higher level devils in order of importance are Lucifer, Beelzebub and Leviathan. So the line between demons and devils is blurred.  I guess all devils can be considered demons but not all demons are devils.  I think an argument can be made that all fallen angels became demons but some demons were never angels.  I would call these lesser entitities the lower demons.  These are more typical of the negative entities that beseige places and people.  Some lower level demons, it is argued, were once human beings. 

As far as daemons go, according to Greek mythology they are generally believed to be good up through Plato.  Plato was instrumental in the change of thought regarding daemons.  He considered daemons dangerous but not really evil.  Christian doctrine  went one step further and claimed that daemons were indeed evil as well as dangerous.

In any event the fallen angels and devils of the Bible became demons.  My guess is the term was adopted from the Greek to describe a race of demons that was for the most part separate from the Greek daemons though I'm not a scholar on the subject.

It is a fascinating topic but when discussed by Noory, it is simply idiotic.

Quote from: AvDaBr on December 26, 2015, 12:49:45 AM
Nothing  screams Christmas like some charlatan channeling some bogus entity named Seth.

Isn't that the truth!  This is beyond boring.

AvDaBr

Radio gold here.  Seth is more incoherent than the guest.

Morgus

Noory missed out having his buddy Pat Boone for Christmas week.
I saw Pat Boone appear on one of the cable news shows a few nights ago promoting his new Christmas album...