• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Frys Girl

http://youtu.be/YQ8kaUcQexo
Oh my gosh Art! He said Tommy wears a garter belt to keep his socks up at 7:31.

anagrammy

Quote from: Frys Girl on August 01, 2011, 05:22:23 PM

http://youtu.be/YQ8kaUcQexo
Oh my gosh Art! He said Tommy wears a garter belt to keep his socks up at 7:31.

I TOLD YOU!  BFF, Noory and Tommy.  When Noory talked to anybody at the conference, Tommy would come over... like, ah, a jealous boyfriend.

Anagrammy

DanDan

Noory uses fucking Internet Explorer.

Should I be shocked?

Pseudonaut

Just heard the on-air shout-out to CoastGab.com!

Who do we have to thank for such awesomeness?

Scully

I heard it, too!!!!!  Who wins Michael's hundred bucks?!

George didn't like it either.  You could hear the sneer in his voice! Winning!  ;D

DanDan

FUCK YEAH, IT WENT THROUGH.

Go America. It was me, friends.

I get a fucking Benjamin.

Frys Girl

Quote from: DanDan on August 02, 2011, 02:25:53 AM

You're the man, Dan!!! Wow. Great work.

George Drooly

Tuned in for a bit of the second hour tonight... kept hearing George refer to "the humankind" which made me want to punch the nearest person... also kept waiting for this Robert Zubrin guy to show up and talk about Mars, not sure who the whiny woman was George was blathering with.

valdez

Quote from: Pseudonaut on August 02, 2011, 02:14:50 AM
Just heard the on-air shutout to CoastGab.com!
Who do we have to thank for such awesomeness?
It was me, friends.

Very cool, DanDan.  I thought I was hearing things, but indeed coastgab gets a mention on the air.  First hour with Galen Cook on the D.B. Cooper case.  George doesn't mention that Ian has been doing shows on this for a while.  Does he not know?  I liked Robert "Obama is destroying NASA" Zubrin.  I'll be writing my congressman about that methanol thing.  Sounds like an easy thing to do to get OPEC off our ass.  George said he was an "ambiotic oil theorist".  Now that's one damn fancy sounding title.
     Once again, Congratulations to DanDan.  Blood wine, and a Klingon Opera in your honor.

Way to go DanDan!! 
Wonder how many pairs of soiled undies there were last night.  ;D 
Wonder who's looking for a new job this morning.

Lunger

When was this?  What hour?

Good Job. 

Frys Girl

"You know, people don't realize how important this is until it hits them in their wallet <pause> or purse." Hour 4, 14:36.

El Kragen

Quote from: valdez on August 02, 2011, 05:11:19 AM

First hour with Galen Cook on the D.B. Cooper case.  George doesn't mention that Ian has been doing shows on this for a while.  Does he not know? 

I tuned in about 1/2 way though the "interview" and wondered if George had made mention of Ian running this story for the past year. Figures.

I hope Galen Cook's suspect pans out and Ian gets full credit for breaking the story, just to spite Snoory. George's nightly crapfest contributes nothing even though he fancies himself a cutting edge news guy. On the other hand Ian's DB Cooper stuff and Knapps serial killer trucker story (one of the best C2Cs in a while) are making a dent in the real world.

onan

Good going. History has been made. Kudos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Frys Girl

Quote from: onan on August 02, 2011, 07:16:32 AM
Good going. History has been made. Kudos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They say history is written by those with power. I just downloaded Hour 4 open lines and listened to the entire thing. I did not hear it. I also noticed that Hour four is 2.5 minutes shorter than the other segments. Crap! They actually editted it?
Dan, our hero, what hour did you call? I hope I'm wrong about their editting it out. That would be so lame. How insecure is George?
ALSO: I cannot wait for Art's Youtube video of Hour one when George said "Users of Internet Explorer had lower IQs . That includes me." That deserves its own video!

MV/Liberace!

Wow. I have got to hear this.

Sent from my Droid X.

BobGrau

First caller in the 4th hour.

He made it look so easy, too!

DanDan

So is it on the mp3, or did they edit it out?

I tried to stay up last night to hear the replay, but I fell asleep, like, 30 minutes before it would've come on.

MV/Liberace!

Apparently, it did NOTHING for our numbers. Now that  DanDan has won the $100... the deal is off from here on. I actually want a return of some type on my investment... and guerilla advertising on c2c at $100 a pop is clearly not effective.

Someone please attach audio of DanDan's call.

The General

Nice going DanDan.  Hats off to you.
We need to find audio, I'm sure somebody somewhere recorded it.

MV/Liberace!

Now that I see how little it actually did for us, it makes me wonder why the fantasticforum2 is so interested in getting the on-air shoutouts from Snoors. I suspect it does very little for them as well.

Frys Girl

Quote from: DanDan on August 02, 2011, 09:24:08 AM

I tried to stay up last night to hear the replay, but I fell asleep, like, 30 minutes before it would've come on.
Daniel!
You MADE it on. "I was debating with some of my friends over at coastgab.com about Robert's show tonight. why would we colonize on Mars?"
George: "Alright, sell 'em Robert."
I think he meant tell. Haha you made George squirm.
I don't know how I missed it on my first listen. That made my streamlink account more than worth it. Thank you. I'm so glad you annoyed George Noory and his creep producer Tom Danheiser.

Lunger

Quote from: DanDan on August 02, 2011, 09:24:08 AM

Got it.  First Caller at 2:10 in the 4th hour.

You sounded surprised that That Idiot Noory asnwered your call.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lunger on August 02, 2011, 10:08:15 AM

Got it.  First Caller at 2:10 in the 4th hour.

You sounded surprised that That Idiot Noory asnwered your call.
attach it to a post.  fuck the DMCA letter.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 02, 2011, 09:39:17 AM
Now that I see how little it actually did for us, it makes me wonder why the fantasticforum2 is so interested in getting the on-air shoutouts from Snoors. I suspect it does very little for them as well.

No one is listening to George Noory, except, apparently, the last 10 people or so that have never used a computer.  What, people love George Noory's show so much they are going to go out on the net looking for more dreck?

It's enough to know George likes sites like this and reads often.  All those mentions of 'haters', etc, his detractors get so many shout outs, he has to mention the FF type sites for balance.   

Now that George is the 'Number Two Man in Radio after Rush', I'm still waiting to hear he signed a massive contract extension.   It's been awhile sionce he announced that, at least a few months, certainly long enough for PremRat to realize what they have in George.

What did Rush get $400 million over 8 years, $50m per.  As the number 2 man, I should think George would be looking at something close to that, $20-40m a year minimum.  And Tommy, well, lets just say he should be set for life as well, all the Beefy Man meals he can haul home.

Unless George was lying.

anagrammy

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on August 02, 2011, 10:22:17 AM
attach it to a post.  fuck the DMCA letter.

Hell yes, especially since others are republishing whole Coast shows ongoing right after they are aired!  Where's the freedom of speech that Coastgab should be singled out.

Anagrammy

anagrammy

Quote from: Paper*Boy on August 02, 2011, 12:35:28 PM
Now that George is the 'Number Two Man in Radio after Rush', I'm still waiting to hear he signed a massive contract extension.   It's been awhile sionce he announced that, at least a few months, certainly long enough for PremRat to realize what they have in George.

What did Rush get $400 million over 8 years, $50m per.  As the number 2 man, I should think George would be looking at something close to that, $20-40m a year minimum.  And Tommy, well, lets just say he should be set for life as well, all the Beefy Man meals he can haul home.

Unless George was lying.

Where exactly are we on his contract status?  This has been a momentous month - First the return of Art Bell and fam to the USA, and now the mention of Coastgab on the air...  Margueritas everyone!

Anagrammy