• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Izintit?

Quote from: ItsOver on July 05, 2015, 10:58:07 PM
You have to hand it to Dave.  He certainly does a great job of keeping this thread on topic.
Congrats! You found the one thing George is qualified for.

ItsOver

Quote from: Izintit? on July 06, 2015, 03:57:25 AM
  Congrats! You found the one thing George is qualified for.
GNS thread suckage moderator.  Perfect for Dave.  He doesn't have to do anything.  He just has to be himself.  Good job, Dave!

Well well well, look who is back and as motivated, pissed off and raging as ever? ME! Hey Nori....FUCK YOU! It's been a while you old, deflated douchebag. How the Hell are you? Senile? Decrepit? No..memory reminds me you were already like that when I left. Have you started shitting and pissing yourself in your chair and bed yet? I hear that comes with old age.
How's the tumeric treatin ya? Farts a little spicy are they? If you had an old hag laying next to you odds are she wears a scuba tank to bed. You rank bastard.

I see that you are still here spying on my friends. Might you be a little loose in the bowels again about Art returning and returning with free reign? I think ya are. Give me time I'll prove it.

Are you still planning on kicking down my door Jaorge and beating my ass? If it would help I'd open the door so you don't blow a knee out or break a hip you old fuckstick.

Hopefully you aren't still having hallucinations about shadow rats and ass goblins stalking you in your bunker at night. There is medication for that you know.

See you around prick,
GJJ

Robert

Quote from: Juan Cena on July 05, 2015, 11:55:40 PMI think Ragnarok gets the shaft because the events take place mostly outside the Earth realm. All the action is really around Asgard, where all the gods battle each other to the death.

Of course, I got all my knowledge of Ragnarok from Thor comic books, so what do I know?
Then the comic books in that case xmitted the lore faithfully.  There are preliminaries & sequelae which do take place in the material world -- the deep & prolonged winter, things seen in the sky, the implied renewal of mankind -- but it's not clear whether all these things are experienced by all humanity, or noticed only by some.

In the Church of Balder Rising, we interpret the events, in particular the re-rising of Balder/Baldr/Baldur, not as an event that takes place universally at a single time, but a kind of renewal or awakening that happens to individuals in their own time.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 06, 2015, 01:39:22 AM
They played George's song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezI74z9RD4g

What a narcissistic, talentless asshat. He must be delusional if he thinks that sounded good. And he must have that wig glued down with superglue and a bottle of hairspray. It's quite windy there, and everyone else's hair is blowing all around. Except Jorch's. I can't see a hair moving on his head, except at the front where the bangs are hanging down a little.
He should have had Ten-Ton Tommy fart into the microphone for 5 minutes. That would have been a more entertaining performance.

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on July 06, 2015, 11:17:22 AM
Well well well, look who is back and as motivated, pissed off and raging as ever? ME! Hey Nori....FUCK YOU! It's been a while you old, deflated douchebag. How the Hell are you? Senile? Decrepit? No..memory reminds me you were already like that when I left. Have you started shitting and pissing yourself in your chair and bed yet? I hear that comes with old age.
How's the tumeric treatin ya? Farts a little spicy are they? If you had an old hag laying next to you odds are she wears a scuba tank to bed. You rank bastard.

I see that you are still here spying on my friends. Might you be a little loose in the bowels again about Art returning and returning with free reign? I think ya are. Give me time I'll prove it.

Are you still planning on kicking down my door Jaorge and beating my ass? If it would help I'd open the door so you don't blow a knee out or break a hip you old fuckstick.

Hopefully you aren't still having hallucinations about shadow rats and ass goblins stalking you in your bunker at night. There is medication for that you know.

See you around prick,
GJJ

Gasbag

sam

tried listening to noory, fell asleep, good thing i was not driving 

ItsOver

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 02:17:47 PM
tried listening to noory, fell asleep, good thing i was not driving
Seems as if everything has a warning or a disclaimer these days.  C2C definitely needs one that should play at the start and every break.  "Warning.  Dave will cause disgust, drowsiness, complete unconsciousness,..." hell, they need one of those multi-page warnings that come with prescription drugs.  All in fine-print, of course.

sam

They need a new host. Like a fast talking mexican dude.

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on July 06, 2015, 02:10:17 PM
Gasbag
Excuse me?
Who the fuck are you man? One of Jorge's minions? If you are going to attempt to troll me or get under my skin at least give it an 8 year old's effort. You should do a little research perhaps and scroll thru my posts and figure out just who you are fucking with before you set in. You just might find yourself owned. Some friendly advice..

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on July 06, 2015, 01:17:06 PM
What a narcissistic, talentless asshat. He must be delusional if he thinks that sounded good.

Painful to watch, but fascinating.  The best part for me is the "...or not at all" at 0:52.  What is that unmusical, precious enunciation?  Has he had a few diction lessons where he was taught to sound the terminal consonant?

Now I can see the value of picking up a schtick if you make public appearances and are tired of just talking all the time, particularly if you have nothing of value to say.  But at least do it light-heartedly and have fun.  This performance sums up the man perfectly -- a paradox of egoism and self-conscious insecurity.

What a narcissistic, talentless asshat. He must be delusional if he thinks that sounded good. And he must have that wig glued down with superglue...

George wants to know if he could interest you in some gas money and a new pair of glasses

zeebo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 06, 2015, 03:07:21 PM
George wants to know if he could interest you in some gas money and a new pair of glasses

Make him throw in a box fan too.

Jocko Johnson

What a narcissistic, talentless asshat. He must be delusional if he thinks that sounded good. And he must have that wig glued down with superglue and a bottle of hairspray. It's quite windy there, and everyone else's hair is blowing all around. Except Jorch's. I can't see a hair moving on his head, except at the front where the bangs are hanging down a little.
He should have had Ten-Ton Tommy fart into the microphone for 5 minutes. That would have been a more entertaining performance.
Great stuff dude!
The "hair" on his head is a...system. They surgically implant a bunch of snaps and zippers to his scalp. Then pre-doucher tammy can attach it and remove it later so it can be sent out to be sterilized.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 06, 2015, 04:04:46 PM
Great stuff dude!
The "hair" on his head is a...system. They surgically implant a bunch of snaps and zippers to his scalp. Then pre-doucher tammy can attach it and remove it later so it can be sent out to be sterilized.
I wonder if it has a "do not dry clean" label.

ADG12311990

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 06, 2015, 04:04:46 PM
Great stuff dude!

Everytime I see Dave and his Hair system, I think of Bob Greene of Fraizer Foods and his Hair System.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBoRvXcQN18

Dateline

I came across a pic of Norry from about the mid 2000's, his head is flat. There are a few hairs combed across, but it is not this big hair look he has now.  What I am writing is he has artificial hair.  Again, pics do not lie. 

sam

ADG12311990

Quote from: Dateline on July 06, 2015, 04:29:04 PM
I came across a pic of Norry from about the mid 2000's, his head is flat. There are a few hairs combed across, but it is not this big hair look he has now.  What I am writing is he has artificial hair.  Again, pics do not lie.

Anytime we talk about Dave and his Hair system, I feel that I have to share this photo...

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 04:31:37 PM
Whats up with this place and box fans?

It has to do with Jeorge` being about as predictable as a desk/box fan and as edgy as a circle. At least in my opinion.

ItsOver

Quote from: ADG12311990 on July 06, 2015, 04:42:53 PM

Anytime we talk about Dave and his Hair system, I feel that I have to share this photo...
The Many Faces of Super Mario.

ADG12311990

Quote from: ItsOver on July 06, 2015, 05:16:51 PM
The Many Faces of Super Mario.

Hey, no need to insult Mario by comparing him to Dave!

Although, seeing that picture shows that Dave seems to have more than one Publicity photo then the one that is plastered all over the C2C page.

zeebo

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 04:31:37 PM
Whats up with this place and box fans?

One might think at it relates to cooling off pizza rolls, but actually it originates from the Falkie thread - he's a box fan fan.   

sam

Quote from: zeebo on July 06, 2015, 05:55:53 PM
One might think at it relates to cooling off pizza rolls, but actually it originates from the Falkie thread - he's a box fan fan.

That thread... is the ass end of this forum... it needs to be cleaned up.

zeebo

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 06:01:15 PM
That thread... is the ass end of this forum... it needs to be cleaned up.

Haha you're a quick learner.  I keep hoping it'll get moved outside the general area so it's more easily ignored.

sam

Quote from: zeebo on July 06, 2015, 06:08:32 PM
Haha you're a quick learner.  I keep hoping it'll get moved outside the general area so it's more easily ignored.

yeah.. i just joined and that shit makes me want to unbookmark and log out of here and lose my password...

ADG12311990

Quote from: sam on July 06, 2015, 06:12:52 PM
yeah.. i just joined and that shit makes me want to unbookmark and log out of here and lose my password...

So long as you avoid the Falkie thread, and only come in here of Noory himself shows up, you should be fine.

ItsOver

Quote from: ADG12311990 on July 06, 2015, 06:21:59 PM

So long as you avoid the Falkie thread, and only come in here of Noory himself shows up, you should be fine.
It's definitely on the "other side of the tracks" of BellGab, along with politics.  Just hang on the upscale side and enjoy.

sam

Quote from: ItsOver on July 06, 2015, 06:30:58 PM
It's definitely on the "other side of the tracks" of BellGab, along with politics.  Just hang on the upscale side and enjoy.

I already got people sliding into my PM's calling me a troll..

starrmtn001

Quote from: ADG12311990 on July 06, 2015, 04:24:19 PM
Everytime I see Dave and his Hair system, I think of Bob Greene of Fraizer Foods and his Hair System.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBoRvXcQN18
BUHAA-HAAAA-AA-HAA . . . I love Phil Hendrie . . . AAHAAA-HAAAA . . . God, I can't breathe . . . HAAA-HAA-HAAAAAAAA . . . .  ;D

I wish Phil would do a parody on Dave.