• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: expat on June 20, 2015, 10:46:57 AM
Don't forget, this whole thing about RCH hosting is the result of him winning a bet with Noory (that Obama would be the democratic nominee in 2008). For him to demand more than the standard 4h right there on the air was unconscionable, pathetically arrogant.

Agreed, but what also struck me when Hoagland raised the issue on Dave's birthday Secret Door ego massage, is that it's taken Noory seven years to fulfill his side of the bet.

CornyCrow

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on June 21, 2015, 02:02:58 PM

Welcome back! You have been greatly missed.

Plus ça change, mais plus c'est le même chose, might best describe it. The suckage continues unabated. Joorch unleashed a new attack on us, dubbing us 'rat-eaters'. Among recent developments,  Falkie interviewed Joorch and Tommee; Joorch called into the GabCast; Joorch has a new scam running - Paranormaldate.com. And Zeebo has retired to his nut stash pending the Third Coming of Art.
I think it should be called paranoidaldate.com

albrecht

Quote from: CornyCrow on June 21, 2015, 02:25:10 PM
I think it should be called paranoidaldate.com
I actually find it amusing that Norry has so many guests on about the evils, or at least potential dangers, of the internet, identity theft, credit card use, crime from strangers, cyber-stalkers, "targeted individuals", government snooping, etc and then makes a website where one is supposed to put all their personal information into it, pay, and chat, or meet up with strangers. What would Katherine Albrecht (no relation) think?
-GNS

Quote from: albrecht on June 21, 2015, 02:37:12 PM
... What would Katherine Albrecht (no relation) think?
-GNS

Wasn't she the first person to sign up?

CornyCrow

Quote from: albrecht on June 21, 2015, 02:37:12 PM
I actually find it amusing that Norry has so many guests on about the evils, or at least potential dangers, of the internet, identity theft, credit card use, crime from strangers, cyber-stalkers, "targeted individuals", government snooping, etc and then makes a website where one is supposed to put all their personal information into it, pay, and chat, or meet up with strangers. What would Katherine Albrecht (no relation) think?
-GNS
I have a phoney name on Facebook with another email address and no personal information.  I also change ID's on various sites.  People with bad intentions have followed others around on different forums by the same ID and collected a lot of information about them. 

Sardondi

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 21, 2015, 11:15:16 AM
I don't know what you missed, but we sure as hell missed you! Where's Winston?
How's this? Everybody cozy now?

Is Eddie Coyle long dead? About the time I went into auto-coma seems like he was banned for showing his ass ten too many times. He was just begging for the banhammer, which I took as a measure of his messed-up-edness at the time. It would be such a loss were he still gone, if only for that man's spookily encyclopedic knowledge of golden age pop-rock music. It's better than mine, and I'm about the best I know, at least for, say, Brit Invasion to mid-70's. And I guess Yorkshire Pud is still here then? Because you can't destroy Satan. The man would simply not let you have the last word. I'm already tired thinking about it. *sigh* I'll go over to Politics and find out for myself.

Okay, what is this "signing up for Art's show" of which you speak. I'm still getting SiriusXM spam because of him.

pyewacket

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 20, 2015, 03:25:10 AM
''will we ever get thuh answers''...

Not if you're doing the interview, George!

onan

Quote from: Sardondi on June 21, 2015, 03:29:54 PM

Is Eddie Coyle long dead? About the time I went into auto-coma seems like he was banned for showing his ass ten too many times. He was just begging for the banhammer, which I took as a measure of his messed-up-edness at the time. It would be such a loss were he still gone, if only for that man's spookily encyclopedic knowledge of golden age pop-rock music. It's better than mine, and I'm about the best I know, at least for, say, Brit Invasion to mid-70's. And I guess Yorkshire Pud is still here then? Because you can't destroy Satan. The man would simply not let you have the last word. I'm already tired thinking about it. *sigh* I'll go over to Politics and find out for myself.

Okay, what is this "signing up for Art's show" of which you speak. I'm still getting SiriusXM spam because of him.

There was a great unbanning several months ago. Many old pain in the asses reappeared, some to be banned again. \

To join the new Art Bell show Midnight In The Desert, go to Artbell.com... link at top of page. There on the right side of the page is a link to join.

aldousburbank

What?
Welcome back dude.
Pretty much nothing happening here.

eddie dean

Much has changed & much has stayed the same in the hallowed halls of bellgab. There was a great un-banning several moons ago where the hoards of the exiled were offered reprieve. Some returned, some didn't. Glad to say Eddie Coyle and his encyclopedic knowledge returned. Sorry to say Yorkshire pud never left. That guy just can't take a hint. Damn foreigners! :)
Glad to see you posting again Sardondi!

popple

Quote from: nbirnes on June 20, 2015, 03:30:14 PM
You have a rare and delicate talent, Popple. For the nuance!
Quote from: Northern Nights on June 21, 2015, 09:23:41 AM
haha this is beautiful
Quote from: Ms. C on June 21, 2015, 10:55:32 AM

This is beyond hilarious!  I had to find it again and get another good laugh today!  (I also listened to the audio clip for second time also!!!)

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3.0;attach=32928

Thanks for making this ..... bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thank yewwww & glad to give some lulz <3 Gnoory gives me/us lots to work with. Also, welcome back Sardoni!!!  ;D

... And I guess Yorkshire Pud is still here then? Because you can't destroy Satan. The man would simply not let you have the last word...

He's been quite docile since the lobotomy

Quick Karl

I, for one, am glad you are back, sir!

Robert

Quote from: Morgus on June 21, 2015, 03:32:17 PMhttp://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-desert/

Thanks.  Not clear from the page whether the live streamed show's supposed to be weekly, daily, occasional, or what.  I missed it last night.

"In The Desert", huh?  Did he move back again or what?  After his remarriage (maybe starting before it, I forgot) he moved back & forth so many times, I lost track.

I turned on C2C Friday night/Saturday morning on the way home.  Hoagie was so out there that I ended up playing music on my phone the rest of the way home...

Morgus

Quote from: Robert on June 21, 2015, 06:50:54 PM
Thanks.  Not clear from the page whether the live streamed show's supposed to be weekly, daily, occasional, or what.  I missed it last night.

"In The Desert", huh?  Did he move back again or what?  After his remarriage (maybe starting before it, I forgot) he moved back & forth so many times, I lost track.
Art plans to broadcast live M-F 9pm-12am PT starting July 20, 2015.
Yeah Art moved back to Pahrump, Nevada several years ago and has stayed there back in his old place.

Mizak

Quote from: popple on June 20, 2015, 10:44:12 PM

Of all the things I have seen on this thread,this scares the shyst out of me!!! This is so wrong in SO MANY WAYS!!!! Dance puppet boy dance...

Quote from: Mizak on June 21, 2015, 09:02:36 PM
Of all the things I have seen on this thread,this scares the shyst out of me!!! This is so wrong in SO MANY WAYS!!!! Dance puppet boy dance...

Are those Edgar Cayce's dance moves?

Dateline

He looks like he is playing hopscotch.  Or, with Norry being a wedding singer, if you throw in an additional so many dollars, you get this hip hopper for the entertainment, too.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Mizak on June 21, 2015, 09:02:36 PM

It really is! Can anyone provide any context for this?

Thank you. Balance in the universe has now been restored.   ;)

So glad you're back!

NoMoreNoory

You'd think I'd know by now to check YouTube before asking these questions. This year's New Life Expo.......

http://youtu.be/lgLu4crag8A

And still no sign of video of Dave singing in Vancouver this year. I suspect Tommee was going round smashing smart phones.

WOTR

Quote from: michio on June 21, 2015, 05:40:16 AM
People have accused Art of J.C. being a plant, but from the lips of The Master as I heard the words with my ears, Art said he didn't know who the guy really was and it wasn't a set-up. I believe him.
JC was long, long before this new service was ever introduced.  I am not questioning Art, I am questioning Dave and most of the other Pemrattians.

popple

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on June 21, 2015, 09:44:04 PM
You'd think I'd know by now to check YouTube before asking these questions. This year's New Life Expo.......

http://youtu.be/lgLu4crag8A

And still no sign of video of Dave singing in Vancouver this year. I suspect Tommee was going round smashing smart phones.

And no flash photography allowed!  >:(

WOTR

Quote from: Sardondi on June 21, 2015, 09:48:13 AM
Okay, I've been gone - what? - 18 months?
So, what have I missed?
Hundres of pages dedicated to the suckage of Dave.  Hundreds of pages dedicated to Falkie and the drama that is... Art announcing that Redacted might have a place on a few of his shows (and the drama from that) and a couple of hundred hours of the gabcast (oh- MV and Keith kissed and made up...)

Will you be making your presence known during the MITD shows?  I always enjoyed your contributions...

Juan Cena

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on June 21, 2015, 02:06:00 PM

Dance for me, Salome.

Fucking creepy!

You should see Wilcock perform the Dance of the Seven Veils. I hear it's quite haunting.

pate

That is why I poar hear, und whine not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo