• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 02, 2015, 10:00:29 PM
Noory on the Gabcast now.

Hilarious. Him and his "team" threatening MV with legal action. What a tosser.

Nooryisawesome cussing Jorch out on gabcast. Klashik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coaster

Noory, none of us run the gabcast. Don't use us as an excuse to back out of the show. I give you a lot of crap and poke fun, but you need to post as least one instance where someone said anything about your family.
and yes, time for everyone to chill out and look forward to July.

Dateline

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on June 02, 2015, 10:07:47 PM
Hilarious. Him and his "team" threatening MV with legal action. What a tosser.

Was he serious with that?  I was in the chat room but not listening live?  What was his tone?

Quote from: Dateline on June 02, 2015, 10:20:44 PM
Was he serious with that?  I was in the chat room but not listening live?  What was his tone?

He was saying that he's having his "people" go through the messages. And he wasn't very clear about it. Then MV (I think it was) said he didn't like a company like premrat, with all its resources and money, threatening to sue him. And Jorch said something about how people go too far. And MV said there is nobody saying Jorch is a murderer or child molester, so Jorch has no reason to sue for libel. And MV said if he saw anyone posting anything libelous he would kick them off the site. Jorch said some crap about people posting stuff about his family too. I've never seen anything like that. Then MV asked if Jorch was going to sue him, and Jorch said no. Hilarious.

MV also said it was ironic that someone like Jorch who makes their living due to freedom of speech (maybe a shot at all the frauds and fakes he has on his show giving out dubious advice to people), threatening to sue someone over free speech issues.

albrecht

I'm giving Norry some credit for calling in and what he said, basically. We will see "of course" if what he said plays out but I wouldn't have called in in his position (from a business standpoint etc.) I actually thing there is room for both shows, though the market might, overtime, determine differently due to hosts skills, new technology, callers etc. I can't wait for MITD but the "new" C2C can still exist also and I won't end this message with a GNS (just because he called in.)

Dateline

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on June 02, 2015, 10:24:48 PM
He was saying that he's having his "people" go through the messages. And he wasn't very clear about it. Then MV (I think it was) said he didn't like a company like premrat, with all its resources and money, threatening to sue him. And Jorch said something about how people go too far. And MV said there is nobody saying Jorch is a murderer or child molester, so Jorch has no reason to sue for libel. And MV said if he saw anyone posted anything libelous he would kick them off the site. Jorch said some crap about people posting stuff about his family too. I've never seen anything like that. Then MV asked if Jorch was going to sue him, and Jorch said no. Hilarious.

You know this is all arising just because Art Bell is coming back and he just want to put any thorn that he can out there in my opinion.

Dateline

Maybe I am just too idealistic, but if someone is truly talented and sure of themselves and comfortable with themselves, that they can just rise above the lowlife.  I am not calling this lowlife, but parody. 

Comments of lawsuits are not needed.

coaster

the fuck bomb tirade against Noory was a bit much. Calling into a radio show, even the gabcast, deserves a modicum of something thats not full on retard. Especially with that many listeners and members in the chat. I would have used that time to ask him some in-depth questions.  He did take the time to call in and clear the air, made some promises, and said some nice things about Art. I just think that call was a bit off the rails and wasn't necessary. But I figure thats just me.
Anywho, It was a great show tonight.

I'll say this.  Noory has balls.  I'll never call him a coward.  We'll see how all of this pans out over the next few months.  Noory, keep your word not to sabotage Art.  I may end up respecting you if you do.  Also, tell your bouncers to behave.  Your word goes for them as well.

ADG12311990

Yeah, still not sure about George's appearance. The way he was talking... It reminds me of the way my dad talks and tries to make himself the victim. And that just rubbed me the wrong way.

Also, Nooryisawesome, that was hilarious!

What an insecure, sensitive little man Jorch must be. Most people in his position would realize there is nothing they can do about online critics, and just brush it all off, but Jorch just can't let it go, and always has to try and make an appearance, in order to prove what a great guy he is. Does he really think that will make all the critics disappear? Is he really that dumb? (That was rhetorical).

Dateline

What this has done, is make me less desiring of listening to Coast..

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2015, 10:43:31 PM
This.

As the old saying goes, actions hear louder than words.  Oops, something has infected my brain.  Actions speak louder than words.  You get what I'm saying?  Super!

Alright zeebo, I think someone owes us an Haiku or three or four.

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2015, 10:32:15 PM
the fuck bomb tirade against Noory was a bit much. Calling into a radio show, even the gabcast, deserves a modicum of something thats not full on retard. Especially with that many listeners and members in the chat. I would have used that time to ask him some in-depth questions.  He did take the time to call in and clear the air, made some promises, and said some nice things about Art. I just think that call was a bit off the rails and wasn't necessary. But I figure thats just me.
Anywho, It was a great show tonight.

i agree. the "fuck bomb" call was trash. i felt embarrassed. i don't speak for all the other bellgabbers here, but i apologize to GN for what happened and hope that he will call in again.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 02, 2015, 10:56:13 PM
i agree. the "fuck bomb" call was trash. i felt embarrassed. i don't speak for all the other bellgabbers here, but i apologize to GN for what happened and hope that he will call in again.

That's just the kind of sympathy comment Jorch is fishing for. Nice one.

I felt Nooryisawesome's call was entirely appropriate. Noory is a basically a modern day snake-oil salesman who has contempt for his uneducated audience, is laughing all the way to the bank, and deserves not an iota of respect.

Juan Cena

Quote from: popple on June 02, 2015, 04:45:14 PM
22. How many boxes of pizza rolls would you forfeit to pet Mary Anne's maine coon(s)?

Wait, Dawn Wells has two... :o

It was kind of odd to hear George without all the audio filtering.  He was still recognizable but not so polished, if you can call it that.

Rico999

I'm surprised the meathead didn't emphasize that little kids were hurt in the roller coaster crash in England....

I was listening to the replay from last night and there's a lot of suck to choose from, much of it hilarious, but the one I really liked was Dave asking the question "When this amazing Universe was created why did "THEY" create demons?"

The question itself is absurd on it's own merit, but who the hell is "THEY?"   The "Creation Committee?"

Can't wait for Art to return....

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on June 02, 2015, 11:04:39 PM
I felt Nooryisawesome's call was entirely appropriate. Noory is a basically a modern day snake-oil salesman who has contempt for his uneducated audience, is laughing all the way to the bank, and deserves not an iota of respect.

that may be, but MV does deserve respect and so does BellGab.

Quote from: Rico999 on June 02, 2015, 11:15:22 PM
I'm surprised the meathead didn't emphasize that little kids were hurt in the roller coaster crash in England....

I was listening to the replay from last night and there's a lot of suck to choose from, much of it hilarious, but the one I really liked was Dave asking the question "When this amazing Universe was created why did "THEY" create demons?"

The question itself is absurd on it's own merit, but who the hell is "THEY?"   The "Creation Committee?"

Can't wait for Art to return....

I missed that gem.  I think I was having a fit over GN asking why demons are evil. 

Rico999

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on June 02, 2015, 10:24:48 PM
He was saying that he's having his "people" go through the messages. And he wasn't very clear about it. Then MV (I think it was) said he didn't like a company like premrat, with all its resources and money, threatening to sue him. And Jorch said something about how people go too far. And MV said there is nobody saying Jorch is a murderer or child molester, so Jorch has no reason to sue for libel. And MV said if he saw anyone posting anything libelous he would kick them off the site. Jorch said some crap about people posting stuff about his family too. I've never seen anything like that. Then MV asked if Jorch was going to sue him, and Jorch said no. Hilarious.

MV also said it was ironic that someone like Jorch who makes their living due to freedom of speech (maybe a shot at all the frauds and fakes he has on his show giving out dubious advice to people), threatening to sue someone over free speech issues.

Dave can't sue anyone on this page for just about any reason.  He's a PUBLIC figure.  You can satirize this guy any way you want.  The FIRST AMENDMENT covers it, folks.  How many times a day do you read something online where Obama is actually an alien and is taking over the planet or some such rubbish?  Or that Ted Cruz is actually Satan in drag?  Hey, public figures are fair game! 

He could sue, sure, for saying that he sucks or this and that, but any judge (that wasn't bought and paid for) would throw the case out of court.  There's no libel in satire or criticism, even if it's false!

He could sue MV though, I suppose and with his financial resources -- especially if PremRat gets behind it -- drain his funds so he'd have to shut the site down.  Don't worry though, there's more where this came from...In fact, this site is cream and sugar compared with the old GLP site which was downright scandalous and subversive.  Noladog, where are you when we need you?

MAD Magazine has been in existence for more than 60 years poking this kind of fun at public figures.  Sorry GEORGE, but you need to get this into your thick skull.

No one's saying anything nasty or slanderous about your family, either, Dave, so that's out, pal.   

The fact that he's even paying any attention to this page means it's gotten under his skin and it torments him.  GOOD, I say.  He's a lousy host:  Zero interview skills, little or no intellectual curiosity, poor scientific knowledge -- and yet he thinks he's great.

I've said this before and I'll say it again:  This guy Noory reminds me of Arthur Godfrey, the TV talker of the 50s who presented this lovable image onscreen, but in real life was an egotistical monster.   The great film, Elia Kazan's "A Face in the Crowd," was based loosely on Godfrey. 

Noory's a modern day version.   George, please get into politics.  You've GOT to carry this show on the road so we can really have a big laugh...

Rico999

And the singing.  God, that's really "Beyon' Bleef!

Dateline

Internet chatter is that the old GLP site was pulled because of his girlfriend he took to court.