• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

136 or 142

I'd like the guy who claimed that aliens were racists to call in again.

Just get Riley Martin to guest host, he may be one fry short of a happy meal but is way more amusing than what's on now.

136 or 142

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 18, 2015, 02:41:24 PM
Just get Riley Martin to guest host, he may be one fry short of a happy meal but is way more amusing than what's on now.

Bill from Hartford should host.

trostol

we over on the C2C FB thread page have figured there are like 5 regular callers...Jeff, Annie, Bill and 2 others that are the only ones he takes..then he talks for about 10 minutes..gets one random caller then its commercial time..problem is..Bill has the same exact call just about every time..and Jeff's questions often sound scripted

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 18, 2015, 02:28:27 PM
Cornelius sounds pretty intelligent, but he must have a sad life.

I gotta admit, I kinda have a soft spot for him.  Not that I agree with him usually but, he's polite, and articulates his questions well, and just sounds well, nice.  Bill the AAA OTOH, I'd like to smack with with my old astronomy textbook.

Totally agreed on AAA, it's like Noory doesn't get it that most listeners find Bill and UFO Phil offensive to the eardrums.  He just indulges them way too much by repeatedly giving them a platform to air their crappy opinions and crappy music.

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 18, 2015, 03:36:11 PM
Totally agreed on AAA, it's like Noory doesn't get it that most listeners find Bill and UFO Phil offensive to the eardrums.  He just indulges them way too much by repeatedly giving them a platform to air their crappy opinions and crappy music.

Noory seems to be trying to fill a lot of air time between calls lately.  I don't think he has that many options.

aldousburbank

The way I see it, landing humankind on mars could save the planet. It's like, George's broadcast beams out nightly into our solar system and beyond and alien races might be picking that schleck up right? Well if you assume that George = 1 Human Intelligence unit and there are over 6 billion more of that here, then you'd figure they'd want to come wipe our collective asses out wouldn't you think?  And since George said he'd broadcast until we landed on Mars, well you see my point.

Morgus

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 18, 2015, 03:41:30 PM
Noory seems to be trying to fill a lot of air time between calls lately.  I don't think he has that many options.
There must be a reason why Noory changed the only one call per month rule recently, allowing the small group of frequent annoying callers including Bill the AAA, Annie from Alabama, etc. to now call in several times a week.
Noory must have had a problem getting enough callers for some reason lately and so resorted to allowing the annoying ones to call in more often? ;)

Nick el Ass

Quote from: trostol on April 18, 2015, 03:25:20 PM
we over on the C2C FB thread page have figured there are like 5 regular callers...Jeff, Annie, Bill and 2 others that are the only ones he takes..then he talks for about 10 minutes..gets one random caller then its commercial time..problem is..Bill has the same exact call just about every time..and Jeff's questions often sound scripted

I have long wondered why Dave keeps plugging Facebook when the last time I looked even most of the kind folks on there were bashing. They blocked me from posting for questing lunatics like Alex Jones, etc... and other bad guests. Plus telling the host he needs to go do tv since he clearly loves it more. C2C is so bad that like many I quit litening. Art's return can't come soon enough.

/Welcome to BellGab, my friend!!! I hope you like it here.. and stay a while.

trostol

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 18, 2015, 06:58:06 PM
I have long wondered why Dave keeps plugging Facebook when the last time I looked even most of the kind folks on there were bashing. They blocked me from posting for questing lunatics like Alex Jones, etc... and other bad guests. Plus telling the host he needs to go do tv since he clearly loves it more. C2C is so bad that like many I quit litening. Art's return can't come soon enough.

/Welcome to BellGab, my friend!!! I hope you like it here.. and stay a while.

thank you for the welcoming

it is a riot over there most nights at the ineptitude of the show..the constant flip flopping of the Stacheman ..one night it's pro this..the next night its anti that same very thing...it's just awful as are the same guests getting rolled out on a far too common basis...and we generally let him/they that run the page know it...that being said..compared ot hear though the FB page is tame lol you guys really let him have it ..and he deserves it

As for Art i have never listened to him..started to listen to C2C just a couple years agfo so i am looking forward to listening to him

NoMoreNoory

A bizarre piece of Lovecraftian, non-Euclidean geometry from Joorch last night in the rambling, pointless tale he told of his journey back from his major event in Kent, Ohio last weekend. The pilot evidently pulled out of landing in Atlanta at the last minute due to an exceptionally low cloud ceiling and poor visibility, and put the plane into a pretty steep climb. In attempting to describe this, Noory said they 'bisected a 90 degree circle'.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: trostol on April 18, 2015, 07:40:48 PM

it is a riot over there most nights at the ineptitude of the show..the constant flip flopping of the Stacheman ..one night it's pro this..the next night its anti that same very thing...it's just awful as are the same guests getting rolled out on a far too common basis...and we generally let him/they that run the page know it...that being said..compared ot hear though the FB page is tame lol you guys really let him have it ..and he deserves it

As for Art i have never listened to him..started to listen to C2C just a couple years agfo so i am looking forward to listening to him

We don't mess around over here, and call things as we see it... or in this case hear it. No one hates Dave we just hate what he has done to a once great show. Art Bell himself calls us a vaguely lovable bunch, and posts here too. If you have not heard Art before you are in for a treat in July.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 18, 2015, 07:45:21 PM
A bizarre piece of Lovecraftian, non-Euclidean geometry from Joorch last night in the rambling, pointless tale he told of his journey back from his major event in Kent, Ohio last weekend. The pilot evidently pulled out of landing in Atlanta at the last minute due to an exceptionally low cloud ceiling and poor visibility, and put the plane into a pretty steep climb. In attempting to describe this, Noory said they 'bisected a 90 degree circle'.

lol yeah he was trying to explain what 45 degrees meant for the lay person who didn't attend the Noory school of geometry.   More likely it was 10 or 15 degrees but felt like 45.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 18, 2015, 07:45:21 PM

All I can say now is that is our Dave, haha.

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on April 18, 2015, 02:42:58 PM
Bill from Hartford should host.
Yes. Or the other Bill from Madison (I think) with his theories of Finno-Urghic historical stuff (or it is the same guy?) At least they have fresh theories though one of them (will get into some "its the jeews" a bit.) But even then better than C2C. And the Finnish-centric one apparently has some interesting theories vis-a-vis human migration etc, and fairly elaborate. (And somewhat true in that the language of Finland is nothing like the Germanic/Nordic/Slavit neighbors and linguists have studied same.)
-GNS
ps: I like truck-drivers and my early comments were in jest. But the point does remain, a bit, even if a small, very small percentage. They drive large vehicles with big loads. And angel/demon appears they could do more damage than, say, someone driving some import when a portal "appears" next to them.

Quote from: MTB on April 18, 2015, 12:32:01 AM
More likely he read a Steve Ditko era Dr. Strange comic that mentioned the Tibetan Book of the Dead.
==============================================================
'Allo!
Still with you.
Yust an couple of comments/points re:'Stevereno'Ditko!
I believe from my researches that Mr.Ditko created an back story and alternate reality with its' own language to represent the mysterious east,Agarti-Thibet,etc.
His world[ie,'Weltchanung'] is now ensconsed in the so-called'Marvel'ie,Ace/Timeley inherited trademarked on-line database compiled by an serious occultist femine scholar.
If you doubt me,here,i can point out that,the DITKO Universe doesn't have the "Thibetan Book of The Dead",but an alternate-reality equivalent that,indeed,Mr.Noory probaby read as an child.
And,possibly,since he was media-connected,he saw video copies of both the 'Made-for-T-V'Pilot/salvage job done of Dr.Strange shown in the late '70's.
Und,an series of 'Rock-Progressive' broadcast audio's of an record by Pierre Henri of an Musique Concrete reading/collage of the english narrative of the translated "Thibetan Bk O'The Dead".
"B_B"
PS:The lady whom self-composed the 'Hand-Book'/Guide to DITKO's "Dr.Strange's World"now is still running an writeing business under her now nom-de-plume,"Kat/Cat Yronwode"{sp.?}apparently pronounced,"Iron-Wood".
And runs an occult goods store,"LUCKY MOJO".
PPS:"Mr.Noory's verbal stumbles validate the theses of his re-animation vis.Lovecraftiana,part."Kuld Aire"tale.

Yeah for sure, you were obviously joking but in general truck drivers get a bad reputation - that was the motivation for my post.  Trust me I'll get as annoyed as anyone when a truck or bus driver runs me off the road, or cuts me off, or herds my car into another lane while trying to merge.

Morgus

Quote from: albrecht on April 18, 2015, 10:34:08 PM
Yes. Or the other Bill from Madison (I think) with his theories of Finno-Urghic historical stuff (or it is the same guy?) At least they have fresh theories though one of them (will get into some "its the jeews" a bit.) But even then better than C2C. And the Finnish-centric one apparently has some interesting theories vis-a-vis human migration etc, and fairly elaborate. (And somewhat true in that the language of Finland is nothing like the Germanic/Nordic/Slavit neighbors and linguists have studied same.)
Thats 'ole Will from Madison,Wisconsin.
Will's been calling into radio shows with that same shtick for at least 20 years...

Juan Cena

Quote from: 136 or 142 on April 18, 2015, 02:38:11 PM
I'd like the guy who claimed that aliens were racists to call in again.

I must have missed that one. Was his arguments anything similar to my feelings on the Ancient Aliens theory being racist?

Morgus

Noory's head appeared again on last night's new episode of Ancient Aliens, he was pretending to be an expert on something but just made a generic comment. Linda Howe was on too, but at least her comments were from true research...

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Morgus on April 19, 2015, 12:09:32 AM
Noory's head appeared again on last night's new episode of Ancient Aliens, he was pretending to be an expert on something but just made a generic comment. Linda Howe was on too, but at least her comments were from true research...

The fact that both History channels are showing episodes now almost makes me want to use the parental block on my tv to ban them like I have Mtv for the last decade. The problem with them, and National Geographic hardly cover anything the should.

trostol

i saw that and was totally freaked out as he showed up followed by his sweetheart LMH...then Wilcox...it was just too weird

Nick el Ass

Quote from: trostol on April 19, 2015, 12:24:00 AM
i saw that and was totally freaked out as he showed up followed by his sweetheart LMH...then Wilcox...it was just too weird

Noory and Wilcock have a hisory of being uber creepy when talking about subjects like teen girls on C2C followed by Noory making the infamous "that's jailbait" comment on air.

michio

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on April 18, 2015, 07:58:28 PM
lol yeah he was trying to explain what 45 degrees meant for the lay person who didn't attend the Noory school of geometry.   More likely it was 10 or 15 degrees but felt like 45.

It's great when sNoory hands out these "pulled-it-out-of-my-ass" guesstimations as established facts to impress the listening audience as he embellishes his "another brush with death" story.  He's convinced of something when he has no proof or reason to be convinced of anything except his arrogance and ignorance.  It might be time for sNoory to find a more truthful gut. Yeah, he's a credible broadcaster for sure.  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGZOgPYrCo4

Juan Cena

Sadly, Noory's head was connected to his body.

Izintit?

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 18, 2015, 02:41:24 PM
I like the Legend of Tan guy also. Unfortunately, he makes lazy ass Noory work too hard asking questions. Jorch likes the wind-up long winded yackers.

b_dubb

Quote from: zeebo on April 17, 2015, 11:26:13 PM
I think the most dog-eared cue card must be "Will we ever get all the answers?".  I mean, what a pointless question.  How can anyone ever know that without actually knowing the answers?  The dude's concept of the cosmos is limited to his bank account balance.
Fixed

Zetaspeak

Quote from: trostol on April 18, 2015, 07:40:48 PM

You pretty much hit some of the biggest Noory pet peeve's of mine. There a laundry list of Jorch being for something, then forgetting he's for (or against something) and support the other side. Plus him having the same guests every month that seems like an infomercial more than an interview gets on my nerves as well.

inuk2600

Quote from: trostol on April 18, 2015, 03:25:20 PM

If I had a facebook account I'd be tempted to post the following under "Possessed Doll Causes Illness".

If you nut on it's face you get 7 years of good luck.