• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

goldendeal

Elvira  "I am the dominate one"
oh really??? Do tell? Of course no follow up by Jorch...

Well is tomorrow nights show also a April Fools joke? I hope so.

China's Wealth/ Food Independence

AvDaBr

No doubt this is juvenile, and yes pretty pathetic.  But aren't some of us taking it a bit too seriously?

SnapT

I'm sitting here slack-jawed listening to this three-headed interview.  It is shockingly horrible.

What's with naming the black guy BOBO?  I mean... BOBO?

goldendeal

Tomorrows show, Jorch has dug up a couple of conjoined twins that are into scataphilia

Nick el Ass

Dave is smart to make advance only on Elvira because in Indiana they just passed Senate Bill 101 which makes it so businesses can deny service if they disagree with ones lifestyle.

paladin1991

What the Fuck am I listening to?  WHY the Fuck am I listening?  I'm done.  F this.

SnapT

George should be fired for the extreme insensitivity of this insane fake interview.

There should be rioting in the streets over this.  He just made Trevor Noah look like a prince.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 02, 2015, 12:04:40 AM
What the Fuck am I listening to?  WHY the Fuck am I listening?  I'm done.  F this.

Everyone else should be too. I mean to hell with boycotting Indiana boycott Dave Noorie once and for all.

goldendeal

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 02, 2015, 12:04:40 AM

The quote of the night...

Nick el Ass

Dave just put a bullet in the head of Coast to Coast Am. May the show R.I.P.

goldendeal

Now this guy?? Never thought id say this, but bring back BOBO.

michio

Quote from: AvDaBr on April 01, 2015, 11:38:16 PM
Thankfully George's idea of including a dog as well was shot down.

PremRat and sNoory's staff felt that doing so would be redundant and unnecessary, as the show had long ago gone to the dogs.

akwilly

Quote from: Immy on April 01, 2015, 11:32:37 PM
I wonder if Jorch seriously thinks he's fooling people. What a juvenile level of imagination.
I seriously just got back from the liqure store and the clerk was listining and thought it was real interview.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: akwilly on April 02, 2015, 12:19:59 AM
I seriously just got back from the liqure store and the clerk was listining and thought it was real interview.

Was he sampling the goods while he worked?

akwilly

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 02, 2015, 12:23:49 AM
Was he sampling the goods while he worked?
No but now that weeds legal who knows whats up

phrodo

Just when I think Dave couldn't possibly suck any worse ... he lowers the bar... again.

goldendeal

It seems some potential guest are declining  their invites, they don't want to be part of a sinking ship...Expect a show with Jorch's go to guys any day now,  either Billy Mumy or LA Marzulli, these two guest feel there is no bad press.
But  then again, anything is better than BOBO to BEBE....

Nick el Ass

Quote from: akwilly on April 02, 2015, 12:25:20 AM
No but now that weeds legal who knows whats up

Dave has a way of making the IQ of those around him drop too. As well as the listeners.

goldendeal

Poor bastard’s voice keeps cracking, I guess his balls haven't dropped yet.

Falkie2013

Quote from: phrodo on April 02, 2015, 12:27:45 AM
Just when I think Dave couldn't possibly suck any worse ... he lowers the bar... again.

I didn't know the bar had been raised.
We were laughing our asses off because it was so stupid. And so racist. I told Kathy people are going to raise hell about it even though it was obviously a sick April Fool's thing. And it should have been obvious that most two headed creatures did not used to survive long and if I heard it right the heads magically appeared while the guy was sleeping ?
WTF ?
Noory needs to stop doing these because they seem to get worse each year.
Haven't had the time to say anything to him as I just came home.
But I will.

Morgus

You know its April's Fools Day when a caller on the air thanked Noory for his "intelligent" questions... :o
Of course with a fool hosting c2cam, every night is a fool's joke now...

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 02, 2015, 01:26:17 AM
I didn't know the bar had been raised.
We were laughing our asses off because it was so stupid. And so racist. I told Kathy people are going to raise hell about it even though it was obviously a sick April Fool's thing. And it should have been obvious that most two headed creatures did not used to survive long and if I heard it right the heads magically appeared while the guy was sleeping ?
WTF ?
Noory needs to stop doing these because they seem to get worse each year.
Haven't had the time to say anything to him as I just came home.
But I will.

Your butt buddy Dave will be pissed when he logs in again, and sees you called him racist... and will likely cut you off now falkie.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Nick el Ass on April 02, 2015, 02:43:17 AM
Your butt buddy Dave will be pissed when he logs in again, and sees you called him racist... and will likely cut you off now falkie.

I am quoting what was said here but some not from here will see it as racist or demeaning to blacks.
It was not a good thing to do in a lot of ways.
Many who heard it certainly have NEVER heard of Bellgab and some probably will be offended for many of the reasons given here.
Who knows how many may write or call the network to complain, even though it was a fake interview.

Albemuth

Quote from: phrodo on April 02, 2015, 12:27:45 AM

Insulting, low brow and over-the top-tacky….If Premiere Network had a nickels worth of balls they would fire Dave and anyone else remotely responsible immediately…

Dateline

I heard last night that the being worked at Walmart as a door greeter.  They needed to expand on that.  I understand that the being covers all three shifts.  They have leaned to sleep upright, and it cuts down on labor costs. 

Always a smiling head to greet you at that Walmart. ;D