• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: goldendeal on March 20, 2015, 12:13:57 AM
The sad thing is, I am only listening until notorious hottie caller "Jan" gets through...Hell, it gives me something to look forward to as the show itself is shit.

I haven't heard her.  If she calls, post it so I know what to look for on the show the next day.  I am sick and tired of the 9/11 conspiracy bullshit so I'm going to turn the show off and maybe go back to sleep.

goldendeal

"White Knuckle" flight. Jorch’s code for a cocaine binge

"you're not aging yourself, it's better than being on the Orvall and Wright plane" George

Quote from: goldendeal on March 20, 2015, 12:18:43 AM
Come on Jorch, who gives a rats ass about airline safety, ask her the tough questions, is she a member of the mile high club?

Jorch's reply.  "This is a family-friendly show.  None of that sex talk is allowed."

A damn shame.

George and Tommy have a plan to take down a hijacker if they ever see one entering a cockpit.  Why do I have visions of the comedy stylings of Arthur Carlson and Herb Tarlek?

paladin1991

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 20, 2015, 12:25:40 AM
George and Tommy have a plan to take down a hijacker if they ever see one entering a cockpit.  Why do I have visions of the comedy stylings of Arthur Carlson and Herb Tarlek?
;D ;D ;D

goldendeal

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2015, 12:20:27 AM
I haven't heard her.  If she calls, post it so I know what to look for on the show the next day.  I am sick and tired of the 9/11 conspiracy bullshit so I'm going to turn the show off and maybe go back to sleep.

Trust me, once you hear "Jan" you will never be the same, and perhaps have sleepless nights. She is like a Succubus....and, obviously has Jorch on speed dial

goldendeal

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2015, 12:25:14 AM
Jorch's reply.  "This is a family-friendly show.  None of that sex talk is allowed."

A damn shame.

Ok, we can tone it down a bit, how about the best pick up lines to land a flight attendant?

Does Dave play Cusco music often? I think he's trying to copy Art again, the dimwit.

goldendeal

Quote from: paladin1991 on March 20, 2015, 12:27:16 AM
;D ;D ;D

Or Abbott & Costello...

Jorch "Who's in the cockpit?
Tommy" No , Who's in the lavatory..
Tommy " What's in the cockpit?
Jorch " I dunno, that's what I am asking you"

Nick el Ass

Kind of like when he talked about going all Rambo on ISIS if they ever kidnapped him before dropping another classic Noory stupid line. Good lord, Dave you are not fooling anyone with your pseudo-macho bullshit. If anyone came close to you... or Tommy all you guys would do is piss you pants.

WOTR

I can see the unarmed, geriatric Jorch leading the severely overweight Tommee in a charge down the aisle 20 feet then stopping to catch their breath before going the next 20.  Eventually they arrive at the rear of the plane where they duck into the washroom to cower and hold each other.

I'm so glad that I stopped subjecting myself to Jorch.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: wotr1 on March 20, 2015, 12:56:05 AM
I can see the unarmed, geriatric Jorch leading the severely overweight Tommee in a charge down the aisle 20 feet then stopping to catch their breath before going the next 20.  Eventually they arrive at the rear of the plane where they duck into the washroom to cower and hold each other.

I'm so glad that I stopped subjecting myself to Jorch.

I'm with you. After all I think we were the only ones listening even if it was just to make fun of how bad the show has gotten.

/Boycott Dave/

goldendeal

And I call them waitress, what does calling them a hostess prove.

martinjsxx

This lady is ridiculous, she's giggling throughout the interview.

goldendeal

Quote from: martinjsxx on March 20, 2015, 01:21:40 AM
This lady is ridiculous, she's giggling throughout the interview.

I was thinking the same thing, why the hell is she laughing? Jorch is perfectly fine with the disrespect since he shares the same views. Regardless of what happened , over 3000 people lost their life, nothing to sneer at Jorch, you disrespectful  bastard. A host worth his grain of salt would have booted her off for giggling over a national tragedy like this. Evidently, Jorch doesn't give a damn about his uncle that was on the plane.

Morgus

Quote from: Borris_the_Spider on March 20, 2015, 12:32:18 AM
Does Dave play Cusco music often? I think he's trying to copy Art again, the dimwit.
yep he plays from art bell's old playlist every night...

My opinion so far, well I have had a mild interest in  9/11 topics ever since it happened, the conspiracy theories I take with a grain of salt, but I can listen to any side of the debate for awhile. Not too bad here, the first hour I was indifferent to. Both of these topics are a far cry from the highly engaging lectures that Art's guests give, but are not too bad in their own right, if it's what you are looking for.

Here is the real problem. He does the same topics over and over again? I'm not going for that, I don't want to tune in to the same rehash twice a month. I might try a few more shows, if I haven't heard it already, before Art returns. I certainly won't be back after Art airs.
Some of the bumper music was pretty good, but others were really dumb. I have to listen more to give a solid opinion on George's intelligence, to start, sounds like he has ADD. The guest is probably full of shit, but at least this is well articulated shit.

The lesser problem is how Dave's topics are so mundane, and there are no good phone calls anymore, but as long as we have Art's shows past and future problem solved :)

I probably won't post here any more, long before now I have seen this thread dwindling, the thread itself is going south right with C2C
I don't think I'm really going to be a Snoorge hater, just someone who is stunned how a radio host can become so dull and is basically  drained of talent. simply put:

[attachimg=1]

Actually, when Dave asked why hide the original plane and gas the passengers, instead of crashing the real planes into the buildings, that was a decent question to ask. Whelp, see you in the art thread tomorrow.

michio

sNoory said he doesn't believe what the lady is saying, but sNoory obviously believes it enough to have guest after guest on who believe similar wack conspiracy shat.  "Listen to what I say but don't watch what I do." Clashic sNoory.

There's so much wrong with what this woman is saying (and her creepy, disrespectful laughter).  For instance, even fragile objects and pieces of paper survive crashes and explosions, it happens. It's not enough for sNoory to crash C2C deep into the ground, but he has to continue to drag one of the worst days in America's history into the ground and deep into his personal beliefs sewer. Georgie sNoory has no shame and no conscience. I'm 100% convinced of it.

nextgen.fm

A death is a death, who cares if they were gassed ?!

I got a theory and I'm sticking to it)

that's what is sounded like to me

CJJames

Her constant giggling as she describes how innocent people are murdered really creeps me out. Also, her insistence that people buy her book so she can cash in on thousands of deaths makes me cringe. Jorch's attempt at a typically cartoony middle eastern accent earlier as he did an interpretation of one of the terrorists was eye-rolling.

nextgen.fm

George would u shut up let this caller talk

Nick el Ass

Quote from: goldendeal on March 20, 2015, 01:27:42 AM

I was thinking the same thing, why the hell is she laughing? Jorch is perfectly fine with the disrespect since he shares the same views. Regardless of what happened , over 3000 people lost their life, nothing to sneer at Jorch, you disrespectful  bastard. A host worth his grain of salt would have booted her off for giggling over a national tragedy like this. Evidently, Jorch doesn't give a damn about his uncle that was on the plane.

Dave is the same asshole who allows a losers like Alex Jones, Richard Gage, and last year he allowed a batshit insane Judy Wood to come on during the actual anniversary of 9/11, and espouse her bullshit without any challenge whatsoever. The man is just as sick as they are... and they are his biggest ass kissers which is why he keeps having those of that ilk on the air. 

Nick el Ass

The solar eclipse is going to start soon so drop Dave... and go here to see it.

http://time.com/3752021/solar-eclipse-watch-live/

CJJames

It took her over three hours but finally she said the words, "nano thermite", "false flag", and "inside job". Oh, and ten of the hijackers are still alive. So wonderful that she is offering an autographed version of her "novel".

Quote from: Nick el Ass on March 20, 2015, 02:26:51 AM
The solar eclipse is going to start soon so drop Dave... and go here to see it.

http://time.com/3752021/solar-eclipse-watch-live/

But I need a caller tell me how this all relates to the bible.  Why does the solar eclipse have to happen in the middle of the night anyway?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 20, 2015, 02:31:35 AM
But I need a caller tell me how this all relates to the bible.  Why does the solar eclipse have to happen in the middle of the night anyway?

The eclipse marks the end of the world, and once it is finished the world will fall into infinite darkness. We are doomed.