• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 07, 2015, 02:59:55 AM
Let me get this straight.  Noory is an expert on ricin potency because he 'watched the breaking bad movie?'. Does this guy really not get that there's a difference between watching fiction and doing research? 

Well, he also said tonight that he never wanted Louis Gossette Jr. as a drill sergeant.

So, no, I don't think he does know the difference between movies and reality.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 07, 2015, 02:16:06 AM
Jorch is going on and on with this interminable monologue so that he doesn't have to take Open Lines calls.

Yes there's only couple things that all sociopaths fear, one is the unknown and the other is being exposed as such.
GEORGE, I WILL EXPOSE YOU! and there is nothing you can do about it freak

Did Carnivora eat Reagan's brain?

The commercial just said he had it sent to the White House.

SnapT

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 07, 2015, 02:59:55 AM
Let me get this straight.  Noory is an expert on ricin potency because he 'watched the breaking bad movie?'. Does this guy really not get that there's a difference between watching fiction and doing research?  And since when was it a movie?  I don't swear publically often but I'm tempted to now.

I like how George calls TV episodes "movies," like "This reminds me of that TWILIGHT ZONE movie!" and he's talking about TO SERVE MAN and not the actual TWILIGHT ZONE MOVIE co-directed by murderer John Landis.

I guess to him they're all "moving pictures."

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 07, 2015, 03:02:25 AM

Well, he also said tonight that he never wanted Louis Gossette Jr. as a drill sergeant.

So, no, I don't think he does know the difference between movies and reality.

Sorry I missed that.  Really the only thing I heard tonight was Uncurious George dismissing and disconnecting that caller talking about ricin poisoning because he 'knew' from watching Breaking Bad that anyone exposed to ricin would be dead.

I guess I was wrong about George cutting out early.  He used to do it all the time when he had to be at an event the next day.

Quote from: michio on February 07, 2015, 02:00:06 AM
The dude should find a better shtick. He sucks like a sNoory.

One of his Norryites raised the flaming flag of fear and sNoory responded in kind The BoA site upgrading message has been plastered on their website for days if anyone had bothered to read it after they had logged in. So now everyone will rush to try and change their passwords, thinking the site had been hacked and compromised, because "newsman" sNoory told them a rumor that hadn't been verified and vetted. It's the exact same non-thinking process he does with his uneducated opinions on vaccines and other science issues that affect lots of people. sNoory doesn't bother to investigate these things before he reports it as a factual major news alert. He wants to be the first on the scene with the breaking news even if there's no news at all. He often wonders why no one else reports on the things he's reporting on. Well, maybe it's because the genius newsman doesn't act or think like an honest and reputable newsman, but thinks with his "gut" and acts like a sensationalist wannabe-a-newsman-but-never-will-be amateur.

Like the time he fingered an innocent man for the Boston Marathon bombings and got everyone to look at his picture.  'You heard it here first folks!'  Yeah, well fuck you too Mr. Noory.

Dang, Jorch didn't give this "chat room" a shout-out just then.

Anybody else's feelings as hurt as mine are?

I love how Alex Jones is promoting an alternative health website.  How much does he weigh? 300 lbs.?  I guess it really is alternative.  Their diet must consist of oreos, potato chips and Big Macs.

Morgus

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2015, 03:37:07 AM
I guess I was wrong about George cutting out early.  He used to do it all the time when he had to be at an event the next day.
must be because tomorrow's event is in Los Angeles, and Noory is already out there tonight so he doesn't have to fly anywhere early in the morning - thats when he leaves early on a Friday night.

Morgus

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 07, 2015, 03:41:04 AM
Dang, Jorch didn't give this "chat room" a shout-out just then.
The only time Noory did mention bellgab on the air was back when Art Bell was returning for his Sirius radio show and Noory was trying to get points here, but he gave up on that quickly and never did it again...

Did anyone notice that Noory is suddenly saying he is going to make extensive use of Twitter, coincidently a couple days after it was announced Art would be using that for live text messages during the new Dark Matter?

George: not everybody loves me, there's a lil group out there and they eat rats for dinner

Oooh!  We eat rats for dinner.  I don't know if I can handle the insults.  ::)

Gd5150

Heeeeeeres Johnny! More rats anyone? Lol!!!!

I guess George was just having an Alzheimer's moment when he forgot UFO Phil last week.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2015, 03:54:49 AM

Right.

Didn't Beaver say that to Wally once?

How old was he?  Eight or nine?

Morgus

Quote from: narcissist noory on February 07, 2015, 03:54:46 AM
George: not everybody loves me, there's a lil group out there and they eat rats for dinner
bellgab got a Noory shoutout tonight after all, just not by name...  :P

Morgus

UFO Phil song back tonight.
So definitely last week Noory must have been too flustered to play it after hearing about Art Bell's announcement then.
At least next week we won't have to hear UFO Phil since Noory is off next Friday...

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 07, 2015, 03:56:32 AM
Right.

Didn't Beaver say that to Wally once?

How old was he?  Eight or nine?

Lol.  Gee, Beaver. You're a little twerp.

coaster

Rats for dinner. What a clever insult. This is coming from a guy who inhales microwavable garbage from a box and burns his mouth. Stay witty my friend.

Nebraska888

I like mine pan fried with mashed potatoes and rat gravy.  ;)

aldousburbank

We eat rats for dinner.
I prefer the fair trade free range organic textured vegetable protein rats with tamari roasted cashew sauce topping.

ItsOver

Jorch is now seeing shadow rodents for dinner?

136 or 142

Quote from: SnapT on February 07, 2015, 02:45:34 AM
That Brian Williams commentary was the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile.

Did he seriously say that Brian Williams is delivering the best ratings NBC has seen since HUNTLEY-BRINKLEY?!

Brian Williams: 9 million viewers nightly
Huntley-Brinkley: 20 million+ viewers nightly

This kind of fuzzy math is why Noory thinks he's getting better ratings than Art Bell was...

Damnit, once again I'm put in the position of defending people I don't really like.

Ratings are determined by share, not total viewers.  All tv shows have many less viewers than in the Huntley-Brinkley era because, as I'm sure you're aware, there were only 3 networks (and maybe an additional one or two local channels) back then vs. the literally  hundreds of channels now.

Given that only around I believe only around 20-25 million Americans watch the network news broadcasts, 9 million viewers would easily be the leader in the nightly news ratings, so what Noory said is largely correct.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 07, 2015, 03:41:54 AM
I love how Alex Jones is promoting an alternative health website.  How much does he weigh? 300 lbs.?  I guess it really is alternative.  Their diet must consist of oreos, potato chips and Big Macs.

Defending people I don't like #2.
Alex Jones started dieting and exercising regularly a number of years ago and hasn't weighed 300 pounds in a long time.  I don't listen to his idiotic show, but a friend of mine who used to (he also decided it was idiotic) said that Alex claimed that once he had children he had to look out for his own health to make sure he could take care of them.

aldousburbank

Quote from: 136 or 142 on February 07, 2015, 09:22:14 AM

Defending people I don't like #2.
Alex Jones started dieting and exercising regularly a number of years ago and hasn't weighed 300 pounds in a long time.  I don't listen to his idiotic show, but a friend of mine who used to (he also decided it was idiotic) said that Alex claimed that once he had children he had to look out for his own health to make sure he could take care of them.
He looked his best when he was Bill Hicks.

wr250

Quote from: 136 or 142 on February 07, 2015, 09:20:00 AM

Damnit, once again I'm put in the position of defending people I don't really like.

Ratings are determined by share, not total viewers.  All tv shows have many less viewers than in the Huntley-Brinkley era because, as I'm sure you're aware, there were only 3 networks (and maybe an additional one or two local channels) back then vs. the literally  hundreds of channels now.

Given that only around I believe only around 20-25 million Americans watch the network news broadcasts, 9 million viewers would easily be the leader in the nightly news ratings, so what Noory said is largely correct.even if by accident.
fixed