• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Jorch just asserted that he didn't understand the Big Bang Theory again.

It's such a loss to scientists everywhere.

nextgen.fm

George got so kiddy when he heard everyone died on flood

He chuckled and said "killing people"

George you are strange!

George just derailed a guest again.  Mark was talking about how the Ark was built and then George butts in and asks where did all the rain come from.  >:(

George Noory Sucks.

Jorch:  "Where did all the water go from the Flood?"

There's a giant drain somewhere -- and the Ark is sitting on top of it.

Guest: "So we decided to measure using the 22 inch benchmark because we had to pick something, and the ark was going to be 500 feet wide, and 85 f"
George: "WHERE DID ALL THE WATER COME FROM??"
Guest: "....Dude. I was fucking TALKING!!!!!" 

michio

Quote from: Morgus on February 06, 2015, 02:27:17 AM
Noory said he hated the recent "Noah" movie starring Russell Crow.
He couldn't handle how different it was compared to the bible stories he heard as a little kid?

It was a "dramatic" experience for Georgie as he restlessly viewed that "horrible" movie.  I feel badly for those who had to sit next to him as he frequently blurted out "My GOD!" to the annoyance of the audience. Georgie must have forgotten it was just a GD fictional movie, not a GD "I went back in my time machine and filmed this" documentary. You'll have to excuse Father sNoory, he has a difficult time separating his fantasy from our reality. He's seen his better days, and those better days were few and far between.

Hulk Hoagland

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 06, 2015, 02:41:41 AM
Vermont Teddy Bears is about to come out with a "George Noory Teddy Bear."

Not only does it wear a black wig and a dyed mustache -- but it also wears an actual teddy with fishnet stockings and a garter belt.

^^^This is comedic genius brothers!

Quote from: Hulk Hoagland on February 06, 2015, 03:14:37 AM

Nah . . .

Now the name "Hulk Hoagland."

That's comedic genius.

I love this phrase "young earth."

Like it needed to be dropped off at a day-care center.

Morgus

Noory again didn't mention Art Bell on his thank-you list at the end of the show tonight.
His new list ends with George Knapp instead now...

Gd5150

Him acknowledging Art was always something I thought was respectful. I know this is Arts request so whatever.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on February 06, 2015, 04:00:25 AM
Noory again didn't mention Art Bell on his thank-you list at the end of the show tonight.
Thanks, Jorch.  Poor George, as in Knapp.

Quote from: Morgus on February 06, 2015, 04:00:25 AM

That's because he was only saying it to get a raise out of AB
Now he knows his days are numbered

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 06, 2015, 04:23:19 AM
Him acknowledging Art was always something I thought was respectful. I know this is Arts request so whatever.

You don't know the real George

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 06, 2015, 04:23:19 AM
I think it was just trying to use Art's name, in a shameless attempt to ride off the success of Art's C2C.  Also, I wouldn't want to be mentioned as a credit at the end of a show that is a complete abortion.  I'm glad to see they seem to be honoring at least this request. 

From what I understand with SIT, Art may not have a say with that situation.  No doubt the rights to those shows were part of the PremRad original deal.

Quote from: Hulk Hoagland on February 06, 2015, 03:14:37 AM

We could name almost every guest Irwin R. Schyster

AZZERAE

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 05, 2015, 06:51:54 PM
Good stuff!

Hehe. I e-mailed this to Art, I'm sure after all Gnoory's horseshit over the past week he'd enjoy a larf.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 06, 2015, 02:41:41 AM
Vermont Teddy Bears is about to come out with a "George Noory Teddy Bear."...

Just what I need, a mean Teddy Bear

aldousburbank

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 06, 2015, 01:26:15 AM

My god, if the devil and an owner of a funeral home had a baby, it would look like that.
U funny dude.

albrecht

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 06, 2015, 02:58:23 AM
Jorch:  "Where did all the water go from the Flood?"

There's a giant drain somewhere -- and the Ark is sitting on top of it.
I recall Norry speculating and said "as a kid" he thought about a "big hole" in the ocean bottom that would drain all the water out. He mentioned it with one guest- who said it was the opposite situation in that the plates were expanding from ridges etc and more likely to find magma flowing out underneath the ocean. But I distinctly recall Norry's "big hole" in the ocean speculations. That could explain "where did all the water go" in his mind.
-GNS

Nebraska888

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 06, 2015, 02:55:52 AM
George just derailed a guest again.  Mark was talking about how the Ark was built and then George butts in and asks where did all the rain come from.  >:(

George Noory Sucks.

I KNOW.....GLAD YOU NOTICED.  ONCE AGAIN, NOORY DOESN'T LISTEN......HE IS A HORRIBLE INTERVIEWER!   :P

Just in time for Valentine's Day -- or as George Noory pronounces it:  "Valentime's Day" -- Tommy Danheiser has come out with a new product which will take on Shari's Berries heads up and leave them gasping for breath in the chocolaty darkness.

Noory's Dingleberries are plump, juicy, delicious California raisins dipped in dark chocolate and were inspired by the dark, hairy place George can't always keep clean.  Friends and neighbors, Tommy sure knew the lay of the land when he came up with this one!

These are sweet, chewy, chocolaty, fruity bits of goodness you can't find just anywhere!

So, listeners, order up a gift bag of "Noory Dingles" -- as we like to call them around the office -- for that special someone this "Valentime's," and watch the smiles brighten up whatever darkness was smelling up the day!

wr250

the real question is :
will there be ufophil tonight?

Quote from: ItsOver on February 06, 2015, 05:46:11 AM
I think it was just trying to use Art's name, in a shameless attempt to ride off the success of Art's C2C.  Also, I wouldn't want to be mentioned as a credit at the end of a show that is a complete abortion.  I'm glad to see they seem to be honoring at least this request. 

Jorch's hairy asshole may be sporting a cease-and-desist letter from Art's attorneys -- and Jorch doesn't have any choice in the matter. 

"Honor" and that fear-mongering scum should never appear in the same sentence.

Is it true that Jorch and Tommy are banned from the great state of Texas, because lifelike dildos are illegal in Texas? Or is it because you can't own more than six dildos in Texas, and Jorch and Tommy like to keep a varied supply when they travel?
Apparently, in some parts of Texas it was or is really illegal to own more than six dildos.

coaster

Last night's subject matter on Coast was ufology and Noah's flood. I didn't tune in last night but I'm interested in the topic of ufology. Did anyone catch the show? I know Noory sucks but were the guests worth listening to?

nextgen.fm

Quote from: coaster on February 06, 2015, 04:19:20 PM
Last night's subject matter on Coast was ufology and Noah's flood. I didn't tune in last night but I'm interested in the topic of ufology. Did anyone catch the show? I know Noory sucks but were the guests worth listening to?

I was interested in second half

Got to listen to first 30 mins, wish he talked more about flood myths in other cultures I will listen again tonight

George did not seem to like topic very much And hatedthe Noah movie

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on February 06, 2015, 03:23:13 PM

Apparently, in some parts of Texas it was or is really illegal to own more than six dildos.

That law says only a woman can't own more than six dildos. Jorch and Tommy are in the clear.

Quote from: coaster on February 06, 2015, 04:19:20 PM

The first guest was a "ufologist" named Paola Harris, who was like a poor man's version of Linda Molding Cow and quite a bit more animated-sounding.

Paola saw great significance in Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell's birthplace in Roswell, New Mexico -- mentioning it breathlessly two or three times -- but his Wikipedia page and other sources list him as having been born in Hereford, Texas.

I don't know what other fact errors were a part of her presentation, but, based on the above, I imagine there were probably several more -- all, of course, missed by her careful interviewer, Jorch Noory -- "Radio's Favorite Moron."