George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

laserjock

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2014, 06:56:40 PM
johnbatchelorshow.com

Thanks, Bateman, for telling me about Batchelor.  I'm already becoming an avid listener.  But I wish for a liberal radio show/podcast, when I had XM I had the left learning channel, but I don't have XM now.  Anyways, Batchelor is sort of what I was thinking of, but not exactly.  AT least he gives intelligent people/bonafides a forum and asks intelligent questions, I've already learned some things thanks to his show.  Now I don't have to put up with george noory to sleep and don't have to put up with Jimmy Church's sucking up to crazy 8 guests and conspiracy theories that are so extreme they are offensive.  Church has the makings of something good, but his ego, his music, his guests, how he talks and handles his guests (giving them free reign) just sucks.  I hate hearing metal when I'm trying to doze off, I work early in the AM (been on leave for a while, injured leg).

ZHero

Chupacabra; Goat sucker.
Snorge-cucabra; Show sucker ;D

Joshua P. Warren Shut up! Shut up!  Shut up! with your extended new age explanations pulled out of who knows where..

Okay, done.

zeebo

Quote from: ZHero on October 25, 2014, 12:22:51 AM
Chupacabra; Goat sucker.
Snorge-cucabra; Show sucker ;D

Jorch-ness monster:  show sinker.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 25, 2014, 12:28:00 AM
Joshua P. Warren Shut up! Shut up!  Shut up! with your extended new age explanations pulled out of who knows where..

Okay, done.

C'mon GFP, was hopin' you were just getting started.  Let it rip on this knucklehead.  :D

ZHero

Quote from: zeebo on October 25, 2014, 12:28:43 AM
Jorch-ness monster:  show sinker.

Sasquatch- Bigfoot
Suck-squatch- Big 'stach.
Edit/correction .............Burn-mouth 8)

Quote from: zeebo on October 25, 2014, 12:30:04 AM
C'mon GFP, was hopin' you were just getting started.  Let it rip on this knucklehead.  :D

Well you know, if you stick us all in a meat grinder we're all made of the same carbon based life force that pervades the universe as formed in the crucible of stars....

He just kept going on and on trying to explain why Chucky Robert was alive.  I couldn't take it.

Quote from: zeebo on October 25, 2014, 12:21:13 AM
Hey it's Robert "Don't Call Me Robert the Haunted Doll" Ghostwolf's Ghost!   ;D

You're lucky I'm just mischievous and not evil.   

zeebo

Hahaha omg what a dork. Noory, trying to defend his "television show Beyond Belief" says: "It's internet-based but alot of people have hooked it up to their flat screen, so it's alot like tv."  Wtf??  So I guess youtube is a tv show if I plug it into my flat screen?

ZHero

WHO THE F*** HAS PARTIES TO WATCH BEYOND BELIEF????  WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE??!!
And can we round them up and put them in a special home...?

PChirp

I swear I can't believe I'm up this late listening to this garbage....JPW is some organic chemist!  How many shows are we going to have involving 'Robert' the haunted doll and how much can we milk from it?  I'm thinking about constructing some wooden 'Wish' boxes myself (knobs and all) and blast You-Tube with videos for extra income.  I suppose I'm in the wrong business like 95.7% of the rest of the population.  :o

ZHero

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 25, 2014, 12:41:39 AM
I swear I can't believe I'm up this late listening to this garbage....JPW is some organic chemist!  How many shows are we going to have involving 'Robert' the haunted doll and how much can we milk from it?  I'm thinking about constructing some wooden 'Wish' boxes myself (knobs and all) and blast You-Tube with videos for extra income.  I suppose I'm in the wrong business like 95.7% of the rest of the population.  :o
I'll buy some of that blue liquid in your avatar. I bet alot of people would buy it if it would make C2C easier to listen to.  You could be the next Walter White! ;D

zeebo

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 25, 2014, 12:41:39 AM
I swear I can't believe I'm up this late listening to this garbage...

The suckage is almost magnetic tonite.  Watch out, it can pull you in like a quicksand whirlpool of stupidity.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 25, 2014, 12:34:32 AM
....He just kept going on and on trying to explain why Chucky Robert was alive.  I couldn't take it.

I liked JPW's idea to x-ray poor Robert.  What does he think they'll find in there - functioning internal organs?

BattyBrooke

I'd like to beat the life out of that caller who just went on and on giving movie summaries. What is your question, bitch? I want to repeatedly rub Noory's stubbly upper lip across her eyeballs with great speed.

Nick el Ass

GNS and JPW are like two peas in a pod full of suck. So far tonight I have heard George tell people that they should become coast insiders because they give out good Christmas gifts... and I'm don't think he misspoke at all, but is trying to mislead people of purpose. Then he and Tommy start talking about their fake show saying people are hosting parties while watching their internet show on an actual flat screen tv followed by George almost under his breath saying "I'm having fun doing it." The people are some of the worst in the business folks.

Tonight I think really shows they have no way of getting any new guests, and are in major trouble.

BattyBrooke

Quote from: ZHero on October 25, 2014, 12:41:19 AM
WHO THE F*** HAS PARTIES TO WATCH BEYOND BELIEF????  WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE??!!
And can we round them up and put them in a special home...?

How did the pervy call screener become an executive producer of anything other than his own bowel movements?!

ZHero

JPW found a sample of Ebola and rubbed it all over those "Lucky charms" he's giving out.. :o

PChirp

Quote from: ZHero on October 25, 2014, 12:47:34 AM
I'll buy some of that blue liquid in your avatar. I bet alot of people would buy it if it would make C2C easier to listen to.  You could be the next Walter White! ;D

Here's the deal.  I've currently got a wooden "Wish" box with nine (9) knobs for you to fondle.  "Blue" liquid, as you describe it, I'm all out of at the present moment.   :D  I CAN'T assure that purchasing my nine knob box will make your C2C listening experience "better", however it will help to celebrate my birthday.  If you'll contact me with your credit card info, I'll be sure to see it's sent out first thing tomorrow morning, including tracking info.  I'm currently charging only $379.99/box when you mention "Jorge" [be sure to type it in all CAPS] so please order early.  I'm currently limited in my inventory.   ;D

We can only hope Robert never gets his mischievous little doll hands on one of JPW's wishing machines.  Or maybe it's one of the mysterious Dr. Mulder's machines.  Only Connie Willis knows for sure.

[attachimg=1]

ZHero

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 25, 2014, 01:04:13 AM
Here's the deal.  I've currently got a wooden "Wish" box with nine (9) knobs for you to fondle.  "Blue" liquid, as you describe it, I'm all out of at the present moment.   :D  I CAN'T assure that purchasing my nine knob box will make your C2C listening experience "better", however it will help to celebrate my birthday.  If you'll contact me with your credit card info, I'll be sure to see it's sent out first thing tomorrow morning, including tracking info.  I'm currently charging only $379.99/box when you mention "Jorge" [be sure to type it in all CAPS] so please order early.  I'm currently limited in my inventory.   ;D

$379.99? What a deal!  9 knobs to fondle?  I need more hands!

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 25, 2014, 01:04:13 AM

For that price it better be made of endangered Sequoia wood inlaid with Gaboon ebony and joined with bald eagle talons.  I mean the Joshua P. Warren version.  I'm sure yours is worth every penny.

Quote from: ZHero on October 25, 2014, 12:59:59 AM
JPW found a sample of Ebola and rubbed it all over those "Lucky charms" he's giving out.. :o

That "infected charm" idea would be a pretty good premise for a Stephen King-y type novella, but the logical conceit would be that millions of people are listening to the guy on the radio, and we know that that ain't hap'nen.

zeebo

You wannabe's may think you're all that since you made it through Georgie's mangled intro and JP Warren's disasterous book/website/museum infomercial .... But no, until you make it through Friday's "Thorze Opuhn Linezsh", you're not fully Suckfest Certified TM .

PChirp

Quote from: zeebo on October 25, 2014, 01:16:42 AM
You wannabe's may think you're all that since you made it through Georgie's mangled intro and JP Warren's disasterous book/website/museum infomercial .... But no, until you make it through Friday's "Thorze Opuhn Linezsh", you're not fully Suckfest Certified TM .

Oh yeah, I want to point out that my "Wish" box is SuckFest Certified, with a certificate of authenticity, all at NO EXTRA CHARGE. Thanx to Zeeb.  :P

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on October 25, 2014, 01:05:03 AM
We can only hope Robert never gets his mischievous little doll hands on one of JPW's wishing machines.  Or maybe it's one of the mysterious Dr. Mulder's machines.  Only Connie Willis knows for sure.

[attachimg=1]

I hear Josh made a special wish machine for the next time he visits Coast is Toast Am... and it has only one knob for George & company to polish while he is live in the studio.

zeebo

Quote from: PurpleChirple on October 25, 2014, 01:21:57 AM
... certificate of authenticity ...

Best part is it comes wrapped around a complimentary pizza roll.  Thanks purp/chirp!

George and his producers took a few minutes or more to help a caller find the date when Zahi Hawass was last on.  George came back with "It was sometime around 2008 so you might want to check that out."  Really helpful.  It took me two seconds to find it on their own website with a Google search.  November 24 2008.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 25, 2014, 01:31:02 AM
....It took me two seconds to find it on their own website with a Google search. 

Hey if you don't mind running across the street for turkey sammiches, you might have a job with the c2c IT dept.   ;)