• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

Noory is really going to attempt to conduct an interview about psychic and occult influences on rock and roll, including Bowie, Sabbath and Jay-Z?????
Noory thinks rock began and ended with Bobby Darrin and Pat Boone. Oh, with a little help from The Bee Gees, maybe. Should be toe-curlingly embarrassing. Mind, Elvis is on the agenda, too, so at least he'll be able to get in a plug for his upcoming sell-out concert in Toronto.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 17, 2014, 09:37:31 PM
Noory is really going to attempt to conduct an interview about psychic and occult influences on rock and roll, including Bowie, Sabbath and Jay-Z?????
Noory thinks rock began and ended with Bobby Darrin and Pat Boone. Oh, with a little help from The Bee Gees, maybe. Should be toe-curlingly embarrassing. Mind, Elvis is on the agenda, too, so at least he'll be able to get in a plug for his upcoming sell-out concert in Toronto.

"So, do you think teen angels really exist?"

Nick el Ass

Noory needs to learn you never mess with the king. However, I wouldn't put it past him to release an album at some point... and plug it non stop for months. Maybe even sing on air so they can replace UFO dipshit on Fridays. The odds are pretty high he will mention his buddy in ZZ Top a ton tonight too when the guset mentions Jay Z because they bot have a z in their names.

zeebo

.... Noory thinks rock began and ended with Bobby Darrin and Pat Boone. ....

He even found them a little edgy, what with their forward romantic songs n' such.  He'd rather groove to some sweet Bing Crosby or Mel Torme, whilst sippin on a strawberry milk, straight up.

NoMoreNoory

Noory hits us right between the ears at the first break. Perfect opportunity to demonstrate the dark forces at work in early 70s rock, and Joorch plays......erm......Fireball XL5. From a mid-sixties children's puppet show.
Face palm.
The guest has already demonstrated he has nothing of interest to say. There's a long way to go 'til Oafen Lines, folks.
And he brings us back in with Pet Clark. Wtf???

Scully

Quote from: cweb on October 17, 2014, 07:39:56 AM
Are we sure it's not "TV personality" Connie Willis?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaAcih00rRo#ws

She sounds more New Age than the author Connie Willis.

Which is why I hope I'm wrong.

Thank you, Cweb, for this taped interview of Connie Willis.  I listened to the first 20 minutes of it, and she sounds really good to me.  You have to get past the first part where she has to talk about "why I love radio," and on to the fact that she grew up in a haunted house and her thoughts about Sasquatch.  I didn't hear any New Age gobbledy-gook in what I listened to.

There may be hope, guys.  She's hosting tomorrow night.  :D

Scully

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on October 17, 2014, 12:47:49 PM
I'm surprised Jorch doesn't suggest we nuke west Africa in order to wipe out ebola.

Give him time.  ???

Nick el Ass

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 17, 2014, 11:35:49 PM
Noory hits us right between the ears at the first break. Perfect opportunity to demonstrate the dark forces at work in early 70s rock, and Joorch plays......erm......Fireball XL5. From a mid-sixties children's puppet show.
Face palm.
The guest has already demonstrated he has nothing of interest to say. There's a long way to go 'til Oafen Lines, folks.

Mom must be listening so non of that devil music. Btw, I no longer listen to the show... but will stop in from time to time and pretend like it. Let George know how much he sucks anyway just in case he stops in again.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Nick el Ass on October 17, 2014, 11:56:06 PM

Mom must be listening so non of that devil music.

Which is funny, because Bebergal is starting to remind me of Bobby Boucher's mama with this "Rock music is the devil!" talk.

Juan Cena

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on October 17, 2014, 11:35:49 PM
Face palm.

Those puppets were all cousins of Robert the Doll, that's why!

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 18, 2014, 12:07:48 AM
Which is funny, because Bebergal is starting to remind me of Bobby Boucher's mama with this "Rock music is the devil!" talk.

I had no clue who bobby was until I looked it up. George Noory & Sandler suck equally in my humble opinion.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Nick el Ass on October 18, 2014, 12:17:15 AM

I had no clue who bobby was until I looked it up. George Noory & Sandler suck equally in my humble opinion.

The Waterboy was the only Adam Sandler movie I have watched all the way through, and it was mostly against my own will.

SnapT

THE WATERBOY was Adam Sandler's greatest triumph, by far.

Is it just me or do all of these callers sound like some sort of fusion between bible thumpers and strung out burn-outs?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Juan Cena on October 18, 2014, 12:24:05 AM
The Waterboy was the only Adam Sandler movie I have watched all the way through, and it was mostly against my own will.

I think I'd rather be water boarded, or forced to listen to George Noory for days on end then suffer though a Sandler flick. The dude talks like a little kid in every movie he has done... and it is uber annoying. SNL wasn't all that great either.

\GNS

SnapT

George: "Would you be freaked out if a clown killed a kid?"

Even Tommy was like "WHAT THE F***?!" after that question.

I love how Noory thinks all clowns have SHARP JAGGED TEETH.

This is the best/worst Open Lines ever.  Or "NightTalk Open Lines," as Noory is mysteriously calling it all of a sudden.

George talking about his father passing in 2011.

GN:  "And off he went!"

He, unknowingly, compared his father to callers he's dumped.

I was reeling in laughter.  His father should haunt him for that one.

GNS

nextgen.fm

Quote from: SnapT on October 18, 2014, 01:27:33 AM

This is the best/worst Open Lines ever.  Or "NightTalk Open Lines," as Noory is mysteriously calling it all of a sudden.

lol

When did he say that????

Was that tonight?

Quote from: nextgen.fm on October 18, 2014, 01:34:45 AM
lol

When did he say that????

Was that tonight?

hehe just a few minutes ago.

I think Tommy said something like "Well... I would be disturbed just like if anyone killed a kid.  I wouldn't find it freaky."

Now George is talking about how his makeup artist penciled in his mustache for a show he did with Jesse Ventura.

SnapT

Noory just told a caller who lost his mom when he was 7 that she was probably reincarnated into another body, then he very weirdly speculated that her reincarnated body must've also died by now and she has reincarnated into yet another body.

I wonder if he's seen this movie...

http://youtu.be/mXNUwXJA8PU

laserjock

Oh God no, Alex Fucking Jones is gonna be on?  Somebody should put that nutcase out of his misery, he's crazier than Lennin and even more dangerous.  Shame on Noory for inviting that fruit loop on.  This officially make Noory a bung hole sucker.

Quote from: laserjock on October 18, 2014, 01:43:24 AM
Oh God no, Alex Fucking Jones is gonna be on?  Somebody should put that nutcase out of his misery, he's crazier than Lennin and even more dangerous.  Shame on Noory for inviting that fruit loop on.  This officially make Noory a bung hole sucker.

Jones has been on occasionally for at least 10 years probably 12.  Art couldn't stand Alex Jones. 

zeebo

Noory was reminiscing about dressing up like Zorro Nooro for Halloween.  So, whatever, it's an excuse to repost this.

[attachimg=1]

Quote from: zeebo on October 18, 2014, 01:56:58 AM
Noory was reminiscing about dressing up like Zorro Nooro for Halloween.  So, what matters is, it's an excuse to repost this.

[attachimg=1]

For me, the worst part about that Zorro pic is that I spent a bunch of time with the original image, switching around the Zs and merging Noory's face into it, only to somehow lose the image when I saved it.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 18, 2014, 01:39:20 AM
hehe just a few minutes ago.

I think Tommy said something like "Well... I would be disturbed just like if anyone killed a kid.  I wouldn't find it freaky."

Now George is talking about how his makeup artist penciled in his mustache for a show he did with Jesse Ventura.

Oh, sorta like Groucho Marx?  Though Groucho was smart and cracked funny jokes and Noory is nothing but a joke. A bad one.

zeebo

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 18, 2014, 02:00:06 AM
For me, the worst part about that Zorro pic is that I spent a bunch of time with the original image, switching around the Zs and merging Noory's face into it, only to somehow lose the image when I saved it.

Thanks for piping up, I forgot who made the original - which is hilarious so no apologies necessary.  As for me, I can only take credit/blame for the turkee sammich addition. 

I wonder what the Elvis impersonator thinks of Robert Plant covering the old gospel/ blues song called Satan, Your Kingdom Must Come Down.  If there was a Faustian deal with the devil, Plant sure paid a price by losing his son at such a young age. I guess payment came due.  Of course, I'm not being serious.  I don't for a minute believe that they intended to record anything so dark but maybe just maybe, as they were open to the occult, maybe some dark entities inserted things into the song or subtly influenced Zep to record notes or words that maybe were not obvious. And the dark influences come out when you play it backwards. I don't know.  I don't think Led Zeppelin were evil or anything like that but they sure were open to the occult.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 18, 2014, 12:55:26 AM
Is it just me or do all of these callers sound like some sort of fusion between bible thumpers and strung out burn-outs?

So what else is new?  ;D

Juan Cena

Quote from: SnapT on October 18, 2014, 01:27:33 AM

You could polymorph Wayne Williams and John Wayne Gacy, and they still wouldn't be as obsessed about dead kids as Snore is.